BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
50 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Trump, Russians and Corruption, The Golden Years
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post 12th January 2018, 10:16 AM
Post #421
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

An interesting tweet to racist Trump (calling African nations and central Americans "shitholes") while inventing an excuse to avoid demos in the UK against him. I havent checked these facts, in much the same way that most British journalists havent. See, journalism is a piece of piss any moron can do it these days - presumably why they employ people on low wages to avoid inconvenient truths.

Kay Burley Retweeted Donald J. Trump
So, to be clear:
1. It was Bush who did the relocation deal, not Obama
2. Central London site owned by Duke of Westminster not US
3. South London is not a shithole*

(* just to clarify, Vauxhall is good enough for MI5, and is a short walk from Houses Of Parliament)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post 12th January 2018, 12:04 PM
Post #422
Group icon
Paul Hyett
User: 364

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2018, 10:16 AM) *
An interesting tweet to racist Trump (calling African nations and central Americans "shitholes") while inventing an excuse to avoid demos in the UK against him.

Are you saying you'd be happy for him to visit, then?

Or do you want him not to, just so you can accuse him of cowardice?

You can't have it *both* ways!

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 12th January 2018, 01:51 PM
Post #423
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Jan 12 2018, 12:04 PM) *
Are you saying you'd be happy for him to visit, then?

Or do you want him not to, just so you can accuse him of cowardice?

You can't have it *both* ways!

I'm calling him a liar. A huge f***ing liar who makes things up to suit his twisted personality. I thought that was pretty obvious.....

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post 12th January 2018, 02:50 PM
Post #424
Group icon
Paul Hyett

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2018, 01:51 PM) *
I'm calling him a liar. A huge f***ing liar who makes things up to suit his twisted personality. I thought that was pretty obvious.....

I never would have guessed you felt that way. rolleyes.gif

BUt what does that have to do with whether he should visit the UK?

He is a Head of State, and should be treated with the same dignity any other visiting HoS would receive - after all, there have been worse examples than him...

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 12th January 2018, 03:21 PM
Post #425
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Jan 12 2018, 02:50 PM) *
I never would have guessed you felt that way. rolleyes.gif

BUt what does that have to do with whether he should visit the UK?

He is a Head of State, and should be treated with the same dignity any other visiting HoS would receive - after all, there have been worse examples than him...

This is a democracy where we have a right to demonstrate against visiting heads of state, as happened when, for example, the Chinese president came on a state visit. Trump should not be exempt from that just because his country happens to be an ally.

As for the relevance of the point about him being a liar, that should be fairly obvious. His excuse for not coming is clearly another lie.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 12th January 2018, 03:22 PM
Post #426
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

QUOTE(vidcapper @ Jan 10 2018, 11:17 AM) *
I thought it best to make sure. wink.gif
Defend him? He is a thoroughly odious character - the most I've ever said is that he was slightly the lesser of two evils.

Getting back to my original comment - since the perception here seems to be that everything he does is wrong, surely you wouldn't want him to do *more* of that?

Hillary was more neoliberal politics, but is FAR preferable to Trump. The only way Trump will be a blessing in disguise is if Sanders gets in in 2020 afterall.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 12th January 2018, 03:24 PM
Post #427
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2018, 10:16 AM) *
An interesting tweet to racist Trump (calling African nations and central Americans "shitholes") while inventing an excuse to avoid demos in the UK against him. I havent checked these facts, in much the same way that most British journalists havent. See, journalism is a piece of piss any moron can do it these days - presumably why they employ people on low wages to avoid inconvenient truths.

Kay Burley Retweeted Donald J. Trump
So, to be clear:
1. It was Bush who did the relocation deal, not Obama
2. Central London site owned by Duke of Westminster not US
3. South London is not a shithole*

(* just to clarify, Vauxhall is good enough for MI5, and is a short walk from Houses Of Parliament)

Most journalists have awful grasps of spelling and grammar - some sports page is TERRIBLE and reads like they don't know the languagr.

A lot of journalism is now clickbait and/or, look at what these Twitter users said r.e... with no critical commentary, just a clickbait headline supporting the editorial line - people HATE Eastenders, blah blah blah

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post 12th January 2018, 04:17 PM
Post #428
Group icon
Paul Hyett

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Jan 12 2018, 03:21 PM) *
This is a democracy where we have a right to demonstrate against visiting heads of state, as happened when, for example, the Chinese president came on a state visit. Trump should not be exempt from that just because his country happens to be an ally.

Oh of course - surely no-one could think I'd disagree with that?

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post 12th January 2018, 05:33 PM
Post #429
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596

QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 12 2018, 03:24 PM) *
Most journalists have awful grasps of spelling and grammar - some sports page is TERRIBLE and reads like they don't know the languagr.

A lot of journalism is now clickbait and/or, look at what these Twitter users said r.e... with no critical commentary, just a clickbait headline supporting the editorial line - people HATE Eastenders, blah blah blah

I love irony.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 12th January 2018, 05:36 PM
Post #430
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

QUOTE(Soy Adrián @ Jan 12 2018, 05:33 PM) *
I love irony.

I'm on a FORUM, not pumpin oot articles x

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 12th January 2018, 06:53 PM
Post #431
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

When Trump become President I had hoped he would become better and that all the previous offensive comments were going to be in the past.

That hope has gone now.

Btw does anyone know how his industrial/building pledge is going at the minute. He said he was going to improve America's infrastructure, is there any sign of that happening?

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 12th January 2018, 06:58 PM
Post #432
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

In short: no.

He paid lip service to the plan after the railway disaster recently, but the main focus has been on a tax cut for himself and his rich pals.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 12th January 2018, 07:22 PM
Post #433
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(The Snake @ Jan 12 2018, 06:53 PM) *
When Trump become President I had hoped he would become better and that all the previous offensive comments were going to be in the past.

That hope has gone now.

Btw does anyone know how his industrial/building pledge is going at the minute. He said he was going to improve America's infrastructure, is there any sign of that happening?

quite the reverse. The poor areas, as expected, have been hammered by no support, by Trump making gazillions on cheap imports, on allowing oil drilling (his companies benefit), on getting the taxpayer to fund weekly trips to boost his own hotels, on not including any nations on his Muslim "ban" list that he has business interests in (even when they have more of a case to harbour terrorists than then one's he has picked on for no reason, shitloads of deals in his family with Russia, just appointed 2 senior jobs to Deutschesbank men (whom he owes hundreds of millions to) and so on and so on. basically the job is his own cash cow and that's all he cares about. This is illegal but the equally corrupt Republicans are able to hold back the damn at the moment (they get backhanders from associated organisations).

Most corrupt American politician ever, by far. In a class of his own. THE BEST.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 12th January 2018, 07:25 PM
Post #434
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTWjcvdWkAI5Mi-.jpg:large

Trump's Map Of The World...

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post 12th January 2018, 08:35 PM
Post #435
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ Jan 12 2018, 07:22 PM) *
quite the reverse. The poor areas, as expected, have been hammered by no support, by Trump making gazillions on cheap imports, on allowing oil drilling (his companies benefit), on getting the taxpayer to fund weekly trips to boost his own hotels, on not including any nations on his Muslim "ban" list that he has business interests in (even when they have more of a case to harbour terrorists than then one's he has picked on for no reason, shitloads of deals in his family with Russia, just appointed 2 senior jobs to Deutschesbank men (whom he owes hundreds of millions to) and so on and so on. basically the job is his own cash cow and that's all he cares about. This is illegal but the equally corrupt Republicans are able to hold back the damn at the moment (they get backhanders from associated organisations).

Most corrupt American politician ever, by far. In a class of his own. THE BEST.

Be fair, he hasn't allowed oil drilling everywhere. He has made exceptions for some places. I'm sure the fact that he owns properties in those places is just a coincidence.

+Quote this post
vidcapper
post 13th January 2018, 06:46 AM
Post #436
Group icon
Paul Hyett

QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 12 2018, 05:36 PM) *
I'm on a FORUM, not pumpin oot articles x

When I'm posting, Buzzjack highlights misspelt words...

QUOTE(The Snake @ Jan 12 2018, 06:53 PM) *

That hope has gone now.

Does building a big wall count? tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 13th January 2018, 09:20 AM
Post #437
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Jan 12 2018, 08:35 PM) *
Be fair, he hasn't allowed oil drilling everywhere. He has made exceptions for some places. I'm sure the fact that he owns properties in those places is just a coincidence.

Yes, Florida has been excepted because Michael Moore was creating a company to start drilling adjacent Mar a Lago laugh.gif

What a hypocrite Trump is, drilling anywhere is fine but not if he stands to lose money out of it. Crook!

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 18th January 2018, 07:30 PM
Post #438
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

HAve you seen the LIES from his doctor now, with Trump GROWING in height at age 70 and with his weight obviously lowered? laugh.gif Incredible and incredibly petty, just like we should expect from Trump.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post 18th January 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #439
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

QUOTE(Shia LeMuffQueef @ Jan 18 2018, 07:30 PM) *
HAve you seen the LIES from his doctor now, with Trump GROWING in height at age 70 and with his weight obviously lowered? laugh.gif Incredible and incredibly petty, just like we should expect from Trump.

..plus if he had actually a healthy diet he'd live to 'like 200', he's just got 'really great genes' - yeah nice one doc, enjoy your payoff.

This post has been edited by Doctor Blind: 18th January 2018, 07:36 PM

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post 18th January 2018, 07:44 PM
Post #440
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed

I didn't even think it was legal for a doctor to lie like that!

I wonder what happened - Trump steps in, says alright, here's the deal, for this amount of money you say this script?

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 06:16 PM