BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Project Runway / All-Stars / Junior / Under the Gunn
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
p a v
post Oct 28 2014, 09:34 PM
Post #21
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
ERMAHGERD All-stars season 4 is starting this week! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh GOD Chris March from season 4 going in! :/ That Kate bitch from seasons 11 and 12 as well. Dmitry and Michelle going in as winners as well. Fabio, Sonjia, Patricia and Samantha all back as well. YASSSSSSSSSS. Alexandria coming back as well.

DON'T KNOW WHO TO SUPPORT. I LIKE SO MANY~ kate, chris, justin, gunnar and benjamin tho - NO HUNNI NO. the biggest no is GUNNAR [VOMVOMVOM]

patricia must take that title this time!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Nov 1 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
Not shocked Patricia went home first. She didn't really design to what we're used to seeing her design to.
Kate should have gone however.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Dec 20 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Nobody watching this? Probably not missing much. Some really disappointing boots and some really questionable people remaining.
The only thing that is certain is that Georgina Chapman drops the word "Juxtaposition" into every god damn judging to seem sophisticated.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Dec 24 2014, 09:01 PM
Post #24
Group icon
I'm watching, obviously! Just caught up with the last two episodes and erm FINALLY Gunnar left! Fabio slaying though. 3 wins. drama.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 27 2015, 12:41 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Be prepared to have Project Runway shoved down your throat.
Season 14 starts August 6th, followed by Project Runway Junior and Project Runway All-Stars 5.

Cast Release for Season 14: http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway or http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/07/proje...new-contestants

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 27 2015, 12:46 PM
Post #26
Group icon
!

Shove it down my throat ALL YOU WANT. I can DEFINITELY take it! *.*

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 27 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Watch Nina get all mushy and wet every week and keep the Italian pretty one, David, until Top 5.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 27 2015, 01:20 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Not impressed by the two "Hot" guys I guess - David and Swapnil.
Both very boring tastes for Men's Fashion. Their wardrobes are hideous.. especially David's accessories.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Jul 27 2015, 01:26 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Yeah, there's really no hot guy this season it seems.

Instantly in love with Hanmiao and Duncan James' stuff based on the 'past work' section <3

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 7 2015, 10:24 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Okay, so the first two I mentioned get in the bottom 2 LOL. Well, I hated Duncan and Blake's dresses so they deserved to be in the bottom. Hanmiao though, I kinda liked it a lot.

Blake is SO loathsome. Cannot stand him from the 5 minutes he's been on air. That Haitian loudmouth is also quite an annoying human being. I did NOT get why that green neon was in the top. The whole thing is so disgustingly basic.

Ashley <3 Didn't think we'd get a sob story so early on in the show though biggrin.gif

Welcome back Project Runway YASSSSSSSS there is always a void in my life that you fill <3

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 8 2015, 04:15 AM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Thoughts:

This seasons designers seem like a total mess, excellent casting but there seems to be a real gap in talent. Nobody really stood out. I know it's still early but usually in the first challenge there are a few people that stand out.

I thought that I was crazy when everyone creamed their panties over Duncan's dress - it looked like the f***ing Statue of Liberty!?!
Did not fit at all.
Ugly color.
Thank god the judges actually have a decent eye.

LOVING Hanmiao tho. I really thought she was going but glad she's still around - so cute!
I agree with your assessment of Blake - over inflated annoying homeaux. Can't stand.

Others I like: Ashley, Candice, Lindsey (UBER BITCH!) and Swapnil.
Merline is just unlike-able in my books. Get this old haggard lady off my screen.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 8 2015, 04:26 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Also, can I say I already hate the judge of Project Runway Junior before it's already started?

You don't like the Neon on the Train on Edmond's look? You didn't like the pop of color? Wat!
Did you want it to be all black like she's going to a whores funeral? Really? Dumb bitch.

Also she said, and I quote "I was most impressed with this look".
Who are you? The Queen of England?
You're a judge on a Lifetime Reality TV Show that's already had 3 failed spinoffs. You ain't nobody hunny.

Zac looked sexy as hell tho.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 8 2015, 05:49 AM
Post #33
Group icon
Yeh, the haircut did wonders. Now he doesnt look like a homeless person who found a new outfit in a dumpster

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 14 2015, 06:05 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Blake is SO REPULSIVE I JUST CANNOT

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 16 2015, 04:05 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Ugh, Blake is unbearable.

Wasn't too impressed with this runway, only a few stood out for me.

Amanda: Sure, that top was cute, but that bottom was so arts and crafts. I could have made that. Just terrible.
Ashley: The cut of her poncho was nice, but proved that you can't make a poncho out of paper. It honestly looked like she put a paper bag over her model and cut small slits for the armholes. Again, just terrible.
Blake: So tacky, so Vegas, how was it in the Top 4?! I know the top was just muslin, how was he not called out for that?
David: Loved, loved, loved the hoodie - but it wasn't what the challenge was. Shame. I was warming up to him.
Edmond: LURVE. I wish he would have just kept the bottom of the dress as pure white and not put shapes.. or cutout.. or whatever he did. Also, where did he get the paper for the bottom? Surely it wasn't Halmark.
Merline: Whale penis. Just terrible.

Also they seem to be shoving Candice down our throats despite not making the Top or the Bottom. Perhaps she's just animated, or perhaps she makes it far? We will have to see.

I agree with the boot and the bottom 2 - but I wish more people would have been called out. Make it a Top 3/Bottom 3 plz. Even if you are just throwing Ashley in there to call her out on her ugly ass poncho.

Team Challenge next week. Canne wait. Bring on the meltdowns and arguments!

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 17 2015, 06:41 AM
Post #36
Group icon
Hanmiao looking like she'll cut a bitch or two in that preview episode biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 22 2015, 04:46 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Getting tired of those team challenges designed only to create drama.

Hanmiao's exit was inevitable because they were not going to let someone who produced a terrible outfit like this stay. But Edmund being a sneaky f***ing c**t about it and making another swimsuit just reassured me that what Hanmiao did to take back some of the control was fabulous.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 22 2015, 04:49 PM
Post #38
Group icon
At least Nina saw sense in the whole "Caribbean? SWIMSUIT!!!1" shit. I only wish Tim was also on that same wavelength. What a cop out.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Aug 22 2015, 05:29 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Can't say I'm overly devastated by the loss of Hanmiao, she was doomed from the word go in this challenge by being completely disagreeable. What a trainwreck of a team really.

That Laurie segment with her daughter was so cute! OMG instantly fell in love with her.
I don't see why Laurie/Jake were on the top at all - out of all the teams they had clearly the best and most literal fabric. The outcome was just horrendous in my eyes. That vest was terrible and I think the whole thing just clashed.
Very happy with the Candice/Ashley win - I don't think it should have been shared however, Ashley's pants weren't the best - but kudos to them for working so well together.

I can see Swapnil is going to be the robbed designer of the season - 2 times in the top with great looks and the judges hardly even recognize him at all.

Still have a hate-on for Merline. So annoying.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 22 2015, 05:45 PM
Post #40
Group icon
Merline came across really well in the episode by not being dramatic and throwing her patronising partner under the bus. I can say I am warming up to her a bit.

+Quote this post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:31 AM