BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Beautiful Trauma European Tour 2019
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Oct 20 2018, 09:49 AM
Post #21
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
Got Glasgow cheer.gif I didn't know what to click on at first, so it was nearing 10:02 before I was put in the queue for tickets, then after 13 minutes it told me there were none available, so I searched again and some came straight up but I clicked the wrong thing by accident and cleared them. Tried searching again three times and nothing came up. The fourth time I got some, which were better seats than the first lot I was offered. So I'm VERY HAPPY now cheer.gif

QUOTE(SGrey @ Oct 20 2018, 10:43 AM) *
Got tickets for Wembley! cheer.gif

I did notice before the pre-sale that some venues you could click view tickets and be taken to a waiting timer which put your through automatically; I think it was Cardiff and Liverpool which didn't have that on the page?

Yes I was waiting on that page for Glasgow. Had been on that page since about 9am laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Oct 20 2018, 09:51 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
QUOTE(troublepink @ Oct 20 2018, 10:49 AM) *
Got Glasgow cheer.gif I didn't know what to click on at first, so it was nearing 10:02 before I was put in the queue for tickets, then after 13 minutes it told me there were none available, so I searched again and some came straight up but I clicked the wrong thing by accident and cleared them. Tried searching again three times and nothing came up. The fourth time I got some, which were better seats than the first lot I was offered. So I'm VERY HAPPY now cheer.gif
Yes I was waiting on that page for Glasgow. Had been on that page since about 9am laugh.gif

Glad you got tickets! cheer.gif

I'm glad it was a few venues that it was showing that for and not just one. I was aiming for Cardiff but I thought with the view tickets for Wembley I didn't want to waste time! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 20 2018, 09:55 AM
Post #23
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(SGrey @ Oct 20 2018, 10:51 AM) *
Glad you got tickets! cheer.gif

I'm glad it was a few venues that it was showing that for and not just one. I was aiming for Cardiff but I thought with the view tickets for Wembley I didn't want to waste time! laugh.gif

I'm just glad I was only tried for one venue today, I don't know how people cope with the stress trying for multiple venues in one day. I got Liverpool on Wednesday.

I'm also glad that I managed to get Glasgow today, because to stay awake until 10am on either Monday or Tuesday after a night shift wouldn't have gone well, I'm like an extra from the walking dead at that time of day laugh.gif

Are you just doing Wembley or trying for Cardiff as well?

+Quote this post
SGrey
post Oct 20 2018, 04:27 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 20,182
QUOTE(troublepink @ Oct 20 2018, 10:55 AM) *
I'm just glad I was only tried for one venue today, I don't know how people cope with the stress trying for multiple venues in one day. I got Liverpool on Wednesday.

I'm also glad that I managed to get Glasgow today, because to stay awake until 10am on either Monday or Tuesday after a night shift wouldn't have gone well, I'm like an extra from the walking dead at that time of day laugh.gif

Are you just doing Wembley or trying for Cardiff as well?

She has announced an extra date there as well I think!

Just keeping it as Wembley at the moment!

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 20 2018, 05:53 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
I saw about the second Glasgow date, I’m really tempted, and I’m off work the following week, but the first Glasgow date was supposed to be ‘cheap seats’ (they definitely weren’t!!) so I’ll see closer to the time. I’m also buying double because I’ve paid for my partners tickets as well, I’m lucky he gets my p!nk addiction 😂😂

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Oct 20 2018, 10:59 PM
Post #26
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I got tickets for the Saturday date at Wembley!! Extortionate pricing but it'll be so worth it. Going with my sister too biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 22 2018, 02:07 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
Norway and Denmark announced today. Wonder if/when they'll announce any more dates.

Anyone from here going to Liverpool or Glasgow?

+Quote this post
Ciaran
post Oct 23 2018, 01:46 PM
Post #28
Group icon
New Entry
User: 77,948
Hi everyone

Just bought 2 tickets for pink 23rd June for my wife was hoping for Dublin as we live in Ireland but they're all sold out incase anyone did the same thing I did, buying any tickets you could get perhaps you would consider swapping for Glasgow.

My tickets are for seating and I would be needing seating also to swap my wife has a bad back.

Apologies if this isnt the correct place Im new to the forum.

Ciaran

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 23 2018, 02:31 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Ciaran @ Oct 23 2018, 02:46 PM) *
Hi everyone

Just bought 2 tickets for pink 23rd June for my wife was hoping for Dublin as we live in Ireland but they're all sold out incase anyone did the same thing I did, buying any tickets you could get perhaps you would consider swapping for Glasgow.

My tickets are for seating and I would be needing seating also to swap my wife has a bad back.

Apologies if this isnt the correct place Im new to the forum.

Ciaran

Merged topic into the Tour thread.

Welcome to the forum cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Oct 23 2018, 03:28 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
Yesss!! I Managed to get London tickets with National Holidays who are running the tickets, Travel and accommodation as a package.
Absolutely buzzing haven’t seen her since the Funhouse Tour in 2009 so it’ll be ten years when I actually go dance.gif

This post has been edited by Jordan Lee: Oct 27 2018, 05:07 PM

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 23 2018, 03:56 PM
Post #31
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Oct 23 2018, 04:28 PM) *
Yesss!! Managed to get London tickets with National Holidays who are running the tickets, Travel and accommodation as a package.
Absolutely buzzing haven’t seen her since 2009 so it’ll be ten years when I actually go dance.gif

Thats amazing! I think the whole packages thing is a great idea, you don't have to worry about anything now as its all sorted for you.

I'm so tempted to do the London dates as well (and the second Glasgow date laugh.gif ), but will have to see closer to the time

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post Oct 25 2018, 01:07 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
QUOTE(troublepink @ Oct 23 2018, 04:56 PM) *
Thats amazing! I think the whole packages thing is a great idea, you don't have to worry about anything now as its all sorted for you.

I'm so tempted to do the London dates as well (and the second Glasgow date laugh.gif ), but will have to see closer to the time

It really is very good price too! Hope you enjoy your show or shows if you decide to do more. I’m sure it’ll be an amazing experience. Wondering if the setlist may change by the time we get it as well like a few little changes added in here and there like A Million Dreams.

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 25 2018, 02:39 PM
Post #33
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Oct 25 2018, 02:07 PM) *
It really is very good price too! Hope you enjoy your show or shows if you decide to do more. I’m sure it’ll be an amazing experience. Wondering if the setlist may change by the time we get it as well like a few little changes added in here and there like A Million Dreams.

Yeah I'm only doing two shows this time. I always do multiple shows. Wish I could do more this tour but with ticket prices its almost impossible at the moment. I'm happy with what I've got though biggrin.gif

I definitely think it will be a different show that what we've seen on the arena tour. From what I've seen the stage layout will be different so routines will have to be different as well

+Quote this post
Frank!
post Oct 25 2018, 05:31 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 761
I will be trying to get tickets for the show in Amsterdam tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 25 2018, 05:33 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Frank! @ Oct 25 2018, 06:31 PM) *
I will be trying to get tickets for the show in Amsterdam tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on heart.gif

+Quote this post
Frank!
post Oct 25 2018, 05:35 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(troublepink @ Oct 25 2018, 07:33 PM) *
Good luck!! Let us know how you get on heart.gif

Thanks Laura! wub.gif
How many shows will you be attending this time!?

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Oct 26 2018, 01:29 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Frank! @ Oct 25 2018, 06:35 PM) *
Thanks Laura! wub.gif
How many shows will you be attending this time!?

Only Glasgow (22nd) and Liverpool so far. Thinking about the second Glasgow date and the first London date as well, but will see if I can afford it closer to the time. Those two gigs alone cost me a fortune ����

How did you get on today? Did you manage to get your tickets?

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Nov 4 2018, 12:04 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
Well I won't be doing the second Glasgow date now as I'm seeing Bon Jovi on that day in Coventry now. Three gigs in one week, I'm too old for that shit drama.gif laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Frank!
post Nov 9 2018, 01:53 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(troublepink @ Oct 26 2018, 02:29 PM) *
Only Glasgow (22nd) and Liverpool so far. Thinking about the second Glasgow date and the first London date as well, but will see if I can afford it closer to the time. Those two gigs alone cost me a fortune ����

How did you get on today? Did you manage to get your tickets?

I didn't get my tickets cry.gif I am SO gutted. I will try to get some on Ticketswap though, finger crossed!

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Nov 10 2018, 05:43 AM
Post #40
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
QUOTE(Frank! @ Nov 9 2018, 01:53 PM) *
I didn't get my tickets cry.gif I am SO gutted. I will try to get some on Ticketswap though, finger crossed!

Oh no! Hope you manage to get some, but be careful about buying resold tickets, I heard horror stories about people who couldn't get in with them because they were in other people's names... don't know how all that stuff works!

If I hear of any for sale I will let you know heart.gif

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:22 AM