BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Delta Goodrem - Wings of the Wild, 5th album | includes Only Human, Wings and Dear Life
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Juan Carlos
post 14th January 2017, 03:32 AM
Post #121
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,211

QUOTE(The Controller @ Jan 13 2017, 03:46 PM) *
ohmy.gif
Do you have any more info on this?
Sadly, no. However, I can post the link of the HitDisc compilation, which is this.

As you could see, "Heavy" is track #12 in the latest HitDisc UK compilation, which includes new releases from UK charts for International hit radio according to the website. The song suits perfectly on BBC Radio 2 and Heart, so I hope any or both of them pick it.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st January 2017, 11:39 AM
Post #122
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116

I'm just getting round to watching the video DVD, I don't think I recall ever seeing the video for You Will Only Break My Heart before ohmy.gif

It's not very good though laugh.gif

It's a great collection, and a fantastic thing to have all the videos in one place. Lovely to see they put the live performance of Predictable and the Be Strong video both on here.

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st January 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #123
Group icon
Hello?

In other news x2

Yay at Heavy being a single <3 I doubt it will actually be properly pushed in the UK (i.e. sent to radio), it will just get an iTunes release maybe, if that. It's a beautiful song though.

Also, in Eastenders last night Louise Mitchell was talking about a guy she's interested in accepting the friend request of someone called Delta from Australia (can't remember the surname, it wasn't Goodrem obviously, but it's pretty clear where the inspiration for Delta from Australia came from!)

+Quote this post
The Controller
post 21st January 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #124
Group icon
The Controller
User: 445

I'd like to think there's some sort of plan to push it, because it's very random to release it in February after the album's been available since July.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but at the same time, I can't help but feel that something is going to happen...

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post 21st January 2017, 05:34 PM
Post #125
Group icon
Hello?

Even if they've sent it to radio though, it seems unlikely that radio are going to actually play Heavy if they never picked up Wings, which could have been a top 10 hit just like You Ruin Me was if Heart/Radio 2 had got on board.

Maybe I'm a pessimist but every time it seems there's something to get excited about with Delta even having a modicum of success in the UK again, it just evaporates because no media here will support her.

Such a shame because I think she'd come and tour here if she found herself with an unexpected hit single (even a minor one), and that won't happen without media support.

+Quote this post
NatalieMT
post 23rd January 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #126
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 263

Yeah since the planned release date clashes with The Voice Au filming, I think it's unlikely she'll come over to promote. I'd love her too but I'm at the point where I'm not sure it'll happen. Wish there was more solid info about their plans with this song, seems really random without anything to back up the reasoning behind it.

The recent WOTW tour literally made my life, would love to see it brought over here, as a long time supporter it was so magical to finally see D in a large arena, nothing but the music, such a good atmosphere. <3 I feel like she could do a small tour here without any sort of hit because there's enough people that want to see her but don't think they'd organise it without some more recent success.

+Quote this post
The Controller
post 11th February 2017, 10:38 AM
Post #127
Group icon
The Controller
User: 445

It got played on Radio 2!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08f3rkx (at 14:55)

+Quote this post
Silas
post 27th June 2017, 10:06 PM
Post #128
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474

Album is a year old this week! I'm still spinning this album very regularly as it's still on my playlist pretty much in full. Just 'Only Human' and the Darkness cover haven't passed 100 plays. By far her best record for me and very firmly becoming an all time favourite.

+Quote this post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 10:07 AM