BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Celebrity Big Brother ● Series 17
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
crihanna
post 5th February 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #681
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 11,863

Tragic, boring and predictable....
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 5th February 2016, 11:42 PM
Post #682
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

final vote percentages:

Scott: 36.32%
Stephanie: 26.57%
Darren: 17.83%
Tiffany: 9.93%
Danniella: 7.02%
John: 2.33%

Less than 10% for Tiffany. I officially hate the UK.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 5th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Post #683
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I have to say that this has possibly been my favourite series of CBB ever. There was an excellent mix of fun, drama and arguments. It was particularly nice that there wasn't that constant aggressor (such as Speidi, Gary, Perez, Farrah) as, while they do provide dramatic TV, it gets a bit stale and predictable when its episode after episode and it has meant that there hasn't been constant arguing, something that really does get tiring. There was a great balance this series and it provided SO many moments from 'Suck my big one' to 'DAVIDS DEAD' to shoegate to Megan's meltdown to Gemma Collins Lion King to Angies meltdown to 'f*** off Gillian McKeith' to Tiff's predatory nature to Stephs meltdown to Gemma & Tony the pony and so much more. heart.gif

Tiffany did excellent to get to fourth place, considering she's a black American woman who was going after all the guys and kicked off over the smallest of things! I think Tiff, Gemma and Angie have been my favourite three housemates with Megan and Scotty not far behind!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th February 2016, 11:45 PM
Post #684
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Wow not far off slipping below Danniella :/ Jesus.

At least that puts my mind at rest a bit, Scotty can't have got the 10% lead just from the whole snapchat fiasco laugh.gif The public just want boring winners most of the time.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 5th February 2016, 11:46 PM
Post #685
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

QUOTE(Froot. @ Feb 5 2016, 11:45 PM) *
I have to say that this has possibly been my favourite series of CBB ever. There was an excellent mix of fun, drama and arguments. It was particularly nice that there wasn't that constant aggressor (such as Speidi, Gary, Perez, Farrah) as, while they do provide dramatic TV, it gets a bit stale and predictable when its episode after episode and it has meant that there hasn't been constant arguing, something that really does get tiring. There was a great balance this series and it provided SO many moments from 'Suck my big one' to 'DAVIDS DEAD' to shoegate to Megan's meltdown to Gemma Collins Lion King to Angies meltdown to 'f*** off Gillian McKeith' to Tiff's predatory nature to Stephs meltdown to Gemma & Tony the pony and so much more. heart.gif

You've summed up my whole feelings wub.gif GUTTED it's over.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post 5th February 2016, 11:54 PM
Post #686
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 20,217

In my opinion the January CBBs are always better than the after summer edition. I thought they couldn't top last year but this years was even better.
Tifanny was absolutely the highlight for me, from David gate to her flirtations with Scotty loved her.
I can't with Stephanie playing the victim the whole time. I'm sure her and Jeremy are done within 3 months.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Post #687
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Froot. @ Feb 5 2016, 11:45 PM) *

Tiffany did excellent to get to fourth place, considering she's a black American woman who was going after all the guys and kicked off over the smallest of things! I think Tiff, Gemma and Angie have been my favourite three housemates with Megan and Scotty not far behind!

This is definitely my favourite C5 series. I haven't really properly enjoyed any series since Charlotte's apart from maybe the Katie Price one, and that was kind of ravaged by Perez for a huge chunk. Apart from John and Winston, who thankfully went early, there was nobody I really disliked. Sure, a few of them were irrelevant but at various points all of Tiffany, Steph, Gemma and Megan made the series, and then then were other little moments like Angie's staged meltdown rotf.gif There was plenty of drama but to me, it always felt real. It was because they cared about each other, themselves, they were genuinely offended etc., in most cases. It did get quite tedious at times with Steph/Gemma/Danniella/John but the fact they made up showed that they actually cared, there was no ill feeling in the end.

Tbf though I have kinda hated the C5 series on the whole since Charlotte's laugh.gif I found the Jim and Gary series (especially the latter, worst series of BB I've ever seen) horrendous, hated so many housemates across the two although Luisa from the former is one of my faves ever.

+Quote this post
Houdini
post 6th February 2016, 12:10 AM
Post #688
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,725

The Gary Busey series was the best in my opinion.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 6th February 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #689
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

I don't even feel that gutted about Tiffany coming 4th, I did for a moment when it happened but I knew she wouldn't win. I'm just so thankful for the past month, as stupid and sad as it sounds, I've been quite down for the past month for various reasons and every single night without fail, she has given me a moment where I will laugh or smile for an hour. It seems odd to feel so strongly for a reality TV star but regardless of where she came, she's been a big thing for happiness in my life just by watching her and letting her entertain me. They've all been great though, there's nobody I truly hate from the series. Even Stephanie and John have had their moments during it, me and my mum use the phrase "give your head a wobble" for example. Such a great cast, even from your Christopher's to your Megan's to your Darren's - nobody offered nothing, they gave a small sprinkle of madness. I'm truly sad this series has come to an end, something that has kept me smiling!

+Quote this post
Serg
post 6th February 2016, 12:18 AM
Post #690
Group icon
I'm so into you, I can barely breathe
User: 22,662

Liam have to agree about Luisa I LOVED HER wub.gif and her supporting my favourite ever Tiffany made me love her even more heart.gif

I will miss watching this, to be honest. Loved Tiffany so much. Gave me lots of laughs.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 6th February 2016, 02:32 AM
Post #691
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Apparently votes made for Scotty "in error" from that Snapchat post were excluded, really disappointing that he still won by a fair margin although tbf I guess that those snapchat votes wouldn't have amounted to quite that many.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 6th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Post #692
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I honestly think that may have been the worst results order I have seen in a while. The public just can't be trusted with anything.

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 6th February 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #693
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753

The last three January series have been amazing. I always think they won't be able to top the previous one, but somehow they do! Surely they can't top this next January? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 7th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #694
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

Its been a good series, i prefered last years one slightly but its been so enjoyable, Channel 5 are doing a great job with the show and the ratings for this series for very steady.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 8th February 2016, 01:44 PM
Post #695
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Maybe the January ones always seem better due to it not trailing the Summer civilian series straight away. I always feel like it's overload and it all feels more rushed at that time of year.

+Quote this post

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:39 AM