BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Drag Race // Season 14 // Episode 13
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JulianNial
post 2nd April 2022, 10:21 PM
Post #21
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454

I forgot to mention about the Bosco win... a good indication of how much I cared obviously. But I too agree with the overrated comments, I was ready for Bosco to leave last week and feel I would have been happier had the chocolate bar been used on Maddy or even Kerri to a certain extent.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 2nd April 2022, 10:37 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

I would've loved it used on Jasmine, mostly for a iconically shit roast Laganja/Alyssa style.

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post 2nd April 2022, 10:45 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454

QUOTE(JackTheeStallion @ Apr 2 2022, 11:37 PM) *
I would've loved it used on Jasmine, mostly for a iconically shit roast Laganja/Alyssa style.

To be fair I wouldn't have minded that, but only if she had been (rightfully) safe during the LaLaPaRUza, because at that point another Queen staying would have been far too much.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 2nd April 2022, 11:28 PM
Post #24
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

I looked back at the Looks from the season because I couldn't remember it all and...

I do feel like Bosco has been going backwards since about episode 9 after a pretty strong start. Angie too to an extent.

Meanwhile Camden and even Daya Betty have been going from strength to strength and I think Jasmine did quite well every week, meanwhile Willow has been solid all the way through.

Jorgeous, well, I honestly didn't think she did particularly well any week and she seemed aware of it too so I couldn't even be mad at her this week. Deja Skye... I liked her but was she kidding about what she said her strengths were, sewing and dancing? I think she was lucky to get this far with these challenges.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 2nd April 2022, 11:44 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Tbf to DeJa, when she did actually do well (the trailer acting and Dragcon panels), she was kinda paid dust, even when she won Snatch Game they just overshadowed it and she didn't get her moment because it was then about how badly everyone else flopped. She was meant to have a solo lipsync to Levitating but it was never shown for some reason which is interesting, I really want to know what happened there.

I think she was cast as filler and did too well to be filler, but in the end they still kind of used her as filler as she's just been dumped to make up the numbers in time for the finale. In saying that, she was lucky they did a non elim for Daytona Wind. I think she could probably lipsync better than Angeria but they'd NEVER let Angie go that early laugh.gif But she could have had three wins (the trailer, panels and Snatch Game) pretty easily, so for her to only get the one literally everyone else did badly in must have been a bit demotivating.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 3rd April 2022, 12:05 PM
Post #26
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Jorgeous was so ready to go, I love it. She’s not been my favourite but a large amount of that is because of how much they favoured her as opposed to anything she herself was doing to annoy me. She’s got bags of charisma and added some real value to the entertainment of the show.

Is it just me who feels sorry for all of the girls at this point? They seem EXHAUSTED. I’ve never seen such a happy double elimination as I have Jorgeous and Deja. Camden is the only one left who truly feels like they’re enjoying it. I love Angeria and she’s still my favourite, I just feel sorry for her. In a shorter series, she’d have walked it, now it just looks like she’s flopping because we’re about 14 episodes in so people forget about how much she’s MURDERED.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 3rd April 2022, 01:17 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Yeah I agree with that, Angeria and even Willow actually would look like they are absolutely slaying it in a normal length series but how long it is is giving a sense of fatigue.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 3rd April 2022, 01:53 PM
Post #28
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

QUOTE(RobBot @ Apr 3 2022, 01:05 PM) *
Is it just me who feels sorry for all of the girls at this point? They seem EXHAUSTED. I’ve never seen such a happy double elimination as I have Jorgeous and Deja.

Yeah true, even though it's the same length as S14, I feel like being there, and not seeing anyone go home for weeks at a time, it probably feels like it's never going to end and like they're just in this vacuum of never ending competition. Plus really they've had some of the more demanding/harder challenges one right after the other (Snatch Game, a full on lipsync tournament, a whole Rusical, a Roast), and in all of that, there was just one single elimination until the Roast laugh.gif It must feel like until this week they weren't any closer to their goal of winning.

Iirc they couldn't have a makeover due to covid so just roasted Ross who would already be there, I guess they didn't want to repeat the idea of making each other over from last season but I would have been fine with that! I do usually prefer performance/comedy challenges personally but I do feel like this tail end of the season has been a bit unbalanced since we haven't had a look challenge since the design episode 6.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd April 2022, 11:56 PM
Post #29
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(152chris @ Apr 2 2022, 10:42 PM) *
good 4 u REALLY could have been dayas moment and she.... didn't

i miss sewing / looks challenges... also maddy sad.gif

With the current pacing it feels like Maddy was in the last season :’)

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 7th April 2022, 09:18 PM
Post #30
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

The spoiler thread for this season is getting a lot of attention - it has me gooped for tomorrow's episode in case it's controversial now! (I haven't peeked)

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 4th August 2022, 06:38 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

The roast was a disappointment. Bosco, Willow and Camden did well, with Bosco rightfully winning. Jorgeous wasn't that bad, it's just a shame she didn't go for it as she could've been safe had she done so. Deja's was just weird, although I did love her final joke walking away when saying "This next queens needs no introduction". laugh.gif

The 3-way lip sync with two going home was predictable. Daya won that quite easily. I think she could've given more, but to be fair she had Deja right by her half the time and Jorgeous running around the stage like a fly. So had she tried to give more she would've likely hit either of them. And with her being over 7 foot tall that episode, she could've likely squishy jorgeous under her shoe. laugh.gif Honestly seeing Jorgeous dancing around Daya was comical in a way with the massive height/size difference.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 06:30 PM