BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
43 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Australian Reality TV
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post 8th February 2019, 01:37 AM
Post #381
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

I think I'm more tempted to watch DWTS Australia for Queen Sharna as a judge *.* So glad they brought it back!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 12th March 2019, 01:26 AM
Post #382
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Oh dear, this season of MKR is a complete abortion sad.gif

General Public: We hate how long the Instant Restaurant rounds are please make them shorter
Production 2017: You want more Instant Restaurant Rounds and 3 rounds to make it longer? Ok.
General Public: um. no. if you lis-
Production 2019: Oh you want even more Instant Restaurants, but this time in a strangers house? Ok.

Seriously. What are they thinking.
The eliminations have been terrible as well. HOW JOSH AND AUSTIN ARE STILL THERE I HAVE NO IDEA.
Milly & Karolina were also a HUGE loss. Karolina was very polarizing, in a very good and positive way. She needs to be on Reality TV. Such an amazing find and for her to go so early was upsetting.

Same with Amanda and Blake. I loved them from episode one and they were great to watch... but... didn't seem like they could actually cook!

They need to do something with this show, or just cancel it and give us Big Brother Australia back. This is unwatchable.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 12th March 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #383
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

Its OK Masterchef Australia should return soon to save us all!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 25th March 2019, 06:14 PM
Post #384
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I'm not properly watching DWTS but Courtney is SLAYING it wub.gif

From what I saw of Olympia, I'm shook af she was out week 5 too mellow.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 27th March 2019, 11:05 PM
Post #385
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

RIP My iamspamspamamiRules (2009 - 2019).
No, it's not cancelled. It's just become beyond ridiculous.
The fascination on Instant/Super Restaurants has become too much and makes this show completely unwatchable.
Not only did they JUST complete a round of Instant Restaurants, afterwards only 1 team went home. Public Challenges returned, but was moot for an episode as there weren't any losers. The Bottom 2 for the week FINALLY went to elimination.. only for them to give us ANOTHER ROUND OF f***ING INSTANT RESTAURANTS STARTING NEXT WEEK.

I hate giving up on shows, so I am going to finish this season + the All-Stars season pegged for later this year, but... after this I'm done.
Please bring on Masterchef Australia. Such a shame they always wait for this abortion to end before giving us their season. Ugh.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th March 2019, 11:40 PM
Post #386
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg Angie Jones is the new Bachelorette so now I might have to watch, QUEEN

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 17th April 2019, 10:10 PM
Post #387
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Masterchef Australia back on 29th April!!!!

jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 17th April 2019, 10:10 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 24th April 2019, 12:40 AM
Post #388
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Couldn't come a moment sooner because this season of MKR is horrendous.
I'm honestly baffled, this season was all over the place. Josh & Austin being the initial villains, only to have Ibby & Romel/Andy & Ruby steal that crown for the middle part of the season. We lost the initial 'Twist' of Milly/Karolina right away which was a huge loss for the season because Karolina by far was one of the best casting decisions in any Aussie RTV Show in ages.

With this season being a huge bitch fest, it seemed like we found a strong team to root for in Victor/G. Good cooking, no drama. Well that all changed going into the 2nd round of Instant Restaurants. Victor became unbearable walking off every few episodes and finally just threw his girlfriend under the bus.

For some reason they kept pushing eliminations, so just having them all cook with no real consequences.. left us somehow with 5 Eliminations in 3 Episodes.
Somehow Matt and Luke who were very much in the middle the entire season beat out Victor/G and Lisa/John (who scored the first 30/30 from the judges in their first Instant Restaurant).

To make matters worse, they never explained HOW the semi-finals were determined, they just gave us random pairings. This was upsetting because both Ibby/Romel and Pat/Bianca kinda deserved a spot in the final. However, both teams scores were lower than BOTH teams scores in the second semi-final... like... you're seriously eliminating a team that cooked significantly better than the two teams yesterday?

Somehow Matt/Luke made it to the finals. If they win against Ibby/Romel that will be two HORRIBLE winners in a row. There's honestly no way to justify it.

BRING ON MASTERCHEF. PLEASE. CANCEL MKR AND BRING BACK BIG BROTHER.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 28th April 2019, 03:44 PM
Post #389
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

lol and of course Matt/Luke won. Ugh.
With them adding 5 judges to the final, it was a really good opportunity for them to add diversity, but instead it was literally white on white on white. Not shockingly Ibby/Romel were called out for being too spice forward with 4 out of 5 of their dishes. That's what happens when you get a bunch of white people together that eat the same food day in and day out - and that's why Matt and Luke won.

Seriously, their Menu was something we have seen them (or other teams) cook this entire season. Nothing looked Grand Final worthy at all?

Since Episode 1 I've basically crucified MKR. Probably because I have in the past called it one of Australia's best RTV Shows but it has gotten stale over the last few years and now we have 2 horrendous back to back winners. They need to shake this show up MASSIVELY or retire it all together.

Bring on Masterchef. At least they've been able to keep it relatively up to date.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 28th April 2019, 09:26 PM
Post #390
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Yup MCA tomorrow smile.gif

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 28th April 2019, 11:29 PM
Post #391
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Is Love Island Australia looking to return for a second series, do you know?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 29th April 2019, 12:55 AM
Post #392
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

It was confirmed for a second season already, but outside of that I haven't heard anything.
Last season was great. Better than the UK one.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th April 2019, 12:03 AM
Post #393
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Oh wow that Leah chick that's supposed to cook again was really annoying. Guaranteed she gets through.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 30th April 2019, 12:03 AM

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 30th April 2019, 08:10 AM
Post #394
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Apr 30 2019, 01:03 AM) *
Oh wow that Leah chick that's supposed to cook again was really annoying. Guaranteed she gets through.

I was going to say the same thing... I hope she is eliminated; a whole season of her would be very grating.

Overall though a good mix of people through; plus a couple of guys who are easy on the eye laugh.gif

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 30th April 2019, 06:24 PM
Post #395
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Ugh

Leah

Went through

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th May 2019, 03:02 AM
Post #396
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

They need to stop shoving Tim down our throats..... I actually like him.... but they're turning him into a Matt...

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th May 2019, 11:35 AM
Post #397
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!

Australia's Got Talent is back and RICKI-LEE IS HOSTING *.* *.* *.* *.*

Nicole Scherzinger, Manu Fiedel, Shane Jacobson and Lucy Durack are the judges, idk who the last two are but Nicole should be fun!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 5th May 2019, 11:41 AM
Post #398
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Aaron. @ May 5 2019, 04:02 AM) *
They need to stop shoving Tim down our throats..... I actually like him.... but they're turning him into a Matt...

Yeah he seems to be getting pushed a heck of a lot in the first few episodes. Hopefully its not going to be a constant thing. I went off Matt in Series 8 because he literally featured in EVERYTHING and was glad Elena managed to beat him (although I was always rooting for Harry in that series).

Alot of diversity in the series though which I think is a good thing

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 5th May 2019, 11:30 PM
Post #399
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Huda was a great person to go first. She's been visible but not demonstrated herself as a good cook. Infact, there's a few of them that have questionable talent so far.
Lol at Tim giving up his pin ASAP. I probably would have risked it and cooked and kept the pin.
Yossra to go next?
Tonight I learned that Tessa and Nicole are two different people. I do like Tessa tho.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 5th May 2019, 11:31 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th May 2019, 11:28 PM
Post #400
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

That elimination wasn't awful, they all did a really great job. I thought maybe Yoosra would have been toast but she did so well!
Losing 2 really diverse candidates right off the bat is a little tough.
Steph is quite annoying, she can go sometime soon I hope.

+Quote this post

43 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:25 PM