BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lover • 7th album, 23rd August
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 30 2018, 11:31 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

There's rumours that this is pretty far into recording and I'm sure Taylor's given a couple of hints that the album is definitely in progress atm so let's have a thread cos I def see this coming out next year at this rate!

Who would you like to see Taylor work with? When do you think this will come out? How do you think it will do? How iconic will it be? *.*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 30 2018, 11:34 PM
Post #2
It's a cruel summer.

I honestly think we're gonna get this quicker than the last few era's and actually have a deviation to the usual August single release/October or November album release. I can see us getting the lead in May/June with the album in August/September (maybe early October but I can't see it being as late as 1989/Red were) as things seem to be progressing really fast with this. I'd honestly be shocked if she takes a 3 year break like she did with 1989-Rep so I'm def expecting this sometime next year!

Also I'd love another pure pop album but with some lighter bops than Rep had and I'd love another 5+ minute ballad that is Enchanted/All Too Well part 3 (and not an underwhelming song like NYD which fans from the single sessions pinpointed as the next ATW). And it def looks like this'll be pop cos of her new record deal *.*

I'd love some inspired collaborations (no Ed plz even tho he was bearable on End Game). I'd live for an Ari collab and that could def happen with them being on the same label, and tweets of Ari leaving the house and Taylor liking a tumblr post about a collab or something. I'd also maybe like a Shawn collab or an obscurish choice who's not too big yet, maybe someone like Maren Morris would be a fab choice.

Also I'd love this to have more Max & Jack produced tracks (and I'd be very surprised if it didn't), and a couple of Nathan Chapman tracks after Rep was her first album with none in ages. I'd also be here for a Ryan Tedder co-written song cos I Know Places is a masterpiece. I'd also like her to work with a couple of new producers on some songs but I'm not too sure who off the top of my head. I'd love a 15+ track album again (that amount inc. deluxe tracks), more promotion during the actual era, non messy single/instant grat choices with releases all over the place, killer videos like LWYMMD/Delicate & the 1989 era and another killer record-breaking tour <3

+Quote Post
Monzo
post Dec 3 2018, 06:16 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 349
   No Gallery Pics

I agree, it's gonna happen sooner this time. If Taylor wanted to take a break and release a new album in 2020 or later, they would have released another Reputation US single after "Delicate", maybe a second one, too.

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Dec 4 2018, 04:28 AM
Post #4
rip in peace Dickston
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

Still find it strange that Getaway Car was briefly pushed here yet nowhere else, maybe the plan was to make GC the next single but they scrapped it in favour of working on the new album?

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post Dec 4 2018, 04:58 PM
Post #5
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I expect this to probably be here by about next September, as this era didn't last as long as 1989 did.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Jan 3 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #6
It's a cruel summer.

The swift life (Taylor's app) is permanently closing down on february 1st as the reputation era is over

Is TS7 a LOT closer than we think? I've also seen rumours she covering Elle magazine in April with the lead out around then

(Also hahaha at the swift life closing, idek any swifties that still use it ngl)

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Jan 3 2019, 02:08 PM
Post #7
rip in peace Dickston
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

What is swift life? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 1 2019, 12:14 PM
Post #8
It's a cruel summer.

QUOTE(DexTheHalls @ Jan 3 2019, 02:08 PM) *
What is swift life? laugh.gif

It was an app set up by Taylor/her team during the Rep era which was basically an instagram just for Swifties and there was like Taylor themed stickers you could win daily and shit like that haha kink.gif And basically everyone stopped using it within a month or two so I'm shocked it took this long to go laugh.gif

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 1 2019, 12:17 PM
Post #9
It's a cruel summer.

Taylor is heavily rumoured to have filmed a carpool karaoke with James Cordon after a couple of pretty cryptic tweets from him! (the first was like performing with a grammy winner or something and the second tweet used the same font as the Reputation era). Both of them are in London filming Cats atm so it would definitely make sense so I can see this being true <3 (If this turns out to be true, I'll separate this post into a separate thread x)

Hits Daily Double are teasing a big surprise release from an artist you wouldn't expect to release just yet which could be Taylor but I feel that's a bit of a reach. Though I definitely can't see the lead coming later than April now. Ahh I'm so excited for this era<3

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 7 2019, 06:53 PM
Post #10
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

Never forget when HDD teased a big surprise release and it was Colbie Calliat *.*

+Quote Post
Juan Carlos
post Feb 24 2019, 07:43 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,211
   No Gallery Pics

It seems that she has begun teasing it if it's considered that there are seven palm trees on it.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 24 2019, 08:25 PM
Post #12
It's a cruel summer.

OMG!!!!! I saw this and I'm freaking out 😍😍😍 she's coming!!! *.*

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Feb 24 2019, 08:38 PM
Post #13
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I see this has a brighter color palette than Reputation, that’s a good sign *.*

+Quote Post
Jordanlee
post Mar 15 2019, 10:44 PM
Post #14
Jord
Member No.: 27,116

I think we might get the whole album at once with this.

She’s powerful enough to do be able to pull it off.

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Mar 18 2019, 07:33 PM
Post #15
It's a cruel summer.

I'd be shocked if she did that! Reputation would've been the perfect era for a surprise album drop (and many fans suspected Rep would all drop at once) but she didn't even do any surprise drops for that so I'd be shocked if she ever surprisingly releases an album now

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 13 2019, 10:57 PM
Post #16
It's a cruel summer.

Do you guys think we'll get an album announcement as well in the next couple of weeks?

I wonder now that she's with Republic if TS7 will have a similar strategy to Sweetener. Lead at end of April (remember NTLTC was meant to come out last week of April until it was moved up due to Post's album), 2nd single July, album Mid August? I can see that happening.

I think we'll have the album by August latest considering that's the Grammy's deadline for this year supposedly

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 13 2019, 11:08 PM
Post #17
It's a cruel summer.

Also her new logo:

LOVE it <3 Fans are speculating that it's mermaid scales or snakes. (It seems mermaids, butterflies, diamonds & bright snakes are the four theories fans won't stop pushing this era haha)

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Apr 18 2019, 08:43 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Banned
Member No.: 23,155

Umm... apparently this is coming the 26th.

+Quote Post
John-James
post Apr 18 2019, 09:09 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,665

QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Apr 18 2019, 09:43 PM) *
Umm... apparently this is coming the 26th.

Just a typo, the article has been fixed now

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 19 2019, 11:33 AM
Post #20
It's a cruel summer.

julythirteen.com also redirects to Taylor's website

Album release date 26th July?? That's 13 days after July 13 & 26th July is a Friday so it'd make sense

+Quote Post

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 PM