BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cor Lupus | Official National Thread, #BJSC119 | i_o - “Ghost In The Machine"
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Oct 6 2019, 03:50 PM
Post #501
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

Well done Cody *.* I was shook that you leapfrogged me at the very last second but it made the results show all the more exciting, so that was fun from a hosting perspective!

I enjoyed reading the stats (bonus JadaLupus one: off the top of my head this is at least the second time we've finished right next to each other and in the top 3 at that! Because who could forget you winning with 'Cruel Summer' and me coming 2nd with 'Sinking') + I'm hyped to hear your Halloween entry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
#Justice4Wonho
post Oct 19 2019, 04:44 AM
Post #502
the kid in the back listening to billie eilish
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I’m afraid that I’m falling’ in love...

Sponsored by

i_o | Ghost In The Machine

Okay sure this is kinda cheap. But still, what better way to celebrate AQ'ing in Halloween than with another spooky season themed entry? This is the most polished spooky entry we've sent since our first Halloween entry, Charlie's "Ghosts". Unlike that entry, he's not Canadian (despite being signed to a label founded by a Canadian artist). It's a crisp dance entry, pretty much resembling that of deadmau5 himself. The aesthetics, however, SCREAM spooky season. A fallen angel theme mixed in with some Ghost In The Shell references, this video brings forth a new form of the usual spookiness in the annual Halloween entry.

Which brings us to another noteworthy topic: The AQ curse. We've never had a successful AQ with Way Of Life coming bottom 5 and The Deep & The Dark coming 31st. Will this change everything?

#CorLupusEvolved #BJSC119

+Quote Post
#Justice4Wonho
post Nov 3 2019, 03:51 PM
Post #503
the kid in the back listening to billie eilish
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

BJSC 119 | i_o - Ghost In The Machine | 8th (222 points)

At last one of our AQ’s has become a hit!

3rd top 10 in a row and fifth top 10 this year! It’s so far blowing 2017 out of the water despite that early year floppage.

I think more dance in the future? idk that’s all the potentials I have right now

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 24 25 26
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 05:56 AM