BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jade weighs in on the Syria air strikes
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
post 3rd December 2015, 07:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

This is the tweet that started it all.

Since then loads of trolls people have decided that Jade basically doesn't deserve to have an opinion because shes from Little Mix. Read more here

What are all your thoughts on this? Should she keep quiet? I personally think, that even if you don't agree with her perspective, that it's great for younger pop stars with huge followings like Little Mix, to show that they care about issues like this. Jade will be a role model for lots of teenagers and it's bound to get some of them thinking.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 3rd December 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Good for her to give her view! She's totally entitled to her own opinion even if people disagree.

+Quote this post
fckaduckinatruck
post 3rd December 2015, 10:57 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 17,745

I love that she may seem the quiet one but she's always the one not being afraid or ashamed to speak her mind out. She's so defensive and I like that about her. Never seen her bandmates doing such, even when people try to drag them down.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post 3rd December 2015, 11:02 PM
Post #4
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561

She's made a bit of a faux-pas there, as fans of Little Mix are a little bit right wing. tongue.gif

+Quote this post
post 3rd December 2015, 11:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Dec 3 2015, 11:02 PM) *
She's made a bit of a faux-pas there, as fans of Little Mix are a little bit right wing. tongue.gif

Ha - I forgot about this website! Well, I'm a Little Mix fan and far from right wing, same goes for most of my friends. A lot of their younger fans won't be either or, I guess.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 4th December 2015, 12:23 AM
Post #6
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I wish this music snobbery would f*** off and do one. The whole "not allowed to have an opinion on this matter because you're from Little Mix" or whatever is ridiculous. Such a stupid and pretentious statement to make. Social media is the WORST when it comes to topics like this and it's why I always stay out of stuff like this.

She has a right to speak her mind, just as much as everyone else does. I don't see why being in a manufactured pop band would change that huh.gif Really aggravates me!

+Quote this post
Jimmy Jam
post 4th December 2015, 12:32 AM
Post #7
Group icon
tempted by kings with the finest of things
User: 21,231

I agree it really pisses me off that these morons with their self entitled attitude, think that they're opinion is somehow more valid because they're not in a pop group, or equally because they're male, and she's just a "silly girl from Little Mix" it's ridiculous, she's entitled to share her opinions on the internet just like the rest of us, and it's real good that she is encouraging younger members of the public to have opinions and feelings on real life shit, because it matters. Go Jade, slay all them arrogant fools!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:21 PM