BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Passengers, Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Pratt
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 4th January 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #21
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

I enjoyed this a lot more than I had anticipated after seeing the shoddy reviews it got from crotics and the lukewarm response to it on here.

Both Chris and Jennifer are immensely watchable and likeable. So they manage to hold my attention for the majority of the film! It was a massively dickish thing for Chris' character to do what he did. But he realised his mistake and seemed genuinely sorry for ruining her life!

7.5 out of 10 for me. A great, big, popcorn filler film. Something the latest 'Independence Day' should've been, imo.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post 3rd February 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #22
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Such a filler and I knew what I was getting into so don't have anyone to blame there. JLaw and Pratt are so good, they alone were the reason i am giving it a mark as high as 6.5. The conclusion and the solution were sooooo rushed while the beginning 96% were the build up to the last 10 minutes. Ugh.

+Quote this post
kye
post 4th February 2017, 11:11 PM
Post #23
Group icon
• aesthetic party •
User: 2,169

I loved this, just saw it tonight and think Chris & Jennifer were really great in their roles. I love how it gave us so moral questions to think about and even tried to justify it with Forrest's character.

I do find it a little hard to believe that he could build a whole world on that ship but couldn't study the programme on the Autodoc and figure out how to somehow get his pod to put him in a hibernative state.

+Quote this post
James' Guitar
post 6th February 2017, 05:51 PM
Post #24
Group icon
New Entry
User: 25,460

I thought it was a pretty interesting movie. But it's kind of sad that we don't get to see the new planet that they were gonna be on.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 6th February 2017, 08:49 PM
Post #25
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

And pay a few more million on the rendering and cgi and shit just for a couple of minutes? Besides there was no point in showing the new planet because of what happened.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 04:04 AM