BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Forum/Moderator Recognition: August 2015
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Sep 3 2015, 07:12 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Hello! The last month has been a busy one for the site, and we've really appreciated the effort people have put in over the past month, as we always do. But there have been a couple of you who've really stood out so, it's time to line up those who've been extra busy and single them out for some very special praise. This is a prestigious honour, of course it is. So they are:

The Lounge Mods, with an extra thank you to Lee

August is traditionally rate month so it may seem natural that the Lounge Mods are getting the recognition, as this is the point in the year where they put in the most effort, but this year we felt it extra necessary to mention the hard work they put in to make the Rate the Buzzjack event of the year that it is, with active participation and a very timely and well-presented results thread. It really carried through an active time for the Lounge, the team has gelled very well together lately and we look forward to seeing what they can next bring in the future.

However, if you've been on this site over the past few weeks it should be self-evident why Lee is up for this award, or at least a special mention on top of it. The other Lounge Mods did very impressive work on the rate, and we're of course grateful for that but the sheer effort Lee put into his general overseeing, adding up the scores pretty much singlehandedly, being a driving force behind the success of the rate, sorting out the results presentation behind the scenes. Lee said to me lately how burned out he was from doing that, hosting BJSC and having a busy real life on top of it all at the same time and I can imagine, so it's only right that we let him know how thankful we are for all of that. Hope you're having a well-earned rest (or knowing you, some almighty LAD party) somewhere in Bulgaria Lee.

Joseph

Recently Joseph has just been on his way to conquering the site. He's only just this month been appointed Chart Mod and he's managed to instantly make a big impact, that on top of his already quite high Personal Chart duties, which have always been a tough one, so I'm really quite impressed at how easily he's fitting in in the chart forum. It's quite incredible. He's made some excellent threads and banners throughout this month, before and after he got the nod, giving the Chart Forum a lovely fresh feel and been a very useful help to the moderating team. Congrats Joseph, you've been a big help to the site, long may it continue.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Sep 3 2015, 07:30 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
Aww I wasn't expecting this one bit, thanks very much for the mention guys heart.gif

Congrats to Lee and the Lounge mods too, well deserved, the effort that's put in during the rate season is always impressive, nice one!

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Sep 3 2015, 08:36 PM
Post #3
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Congratulations to Lee and The Lounge Mods also to Joseph. You all deserve it.

Well done to all the other forums and moderators for their hard work and dedication.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Sep 3 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
Well done to everyone. We in the Management Team really do appreciate the amount of work so many people put into Buzzjack.

+Quote this post
*Ben*
post Sep 4 2015, 05:08 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Chart Chat Slave
User: 275
Congrats guys biggrin.gif cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Sep 5 2015, 10:20 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
Congrats guys! The lounge was such a fun place to frequent last month and could not have been without the fantastic job of the mods. Lee juggling a lot of BJ tasks and pulling them off very well, you go gurl.

Well done Joseph also, slotting into the chart mod team with ease!

+Quote this post
RobBot
post Sep 6 2015, 02:06 AM
Post #7
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117
"adding up the scores pretty much singlehandedly"

UMM. IT WAS MY SCORES THAT WERE ACTUALLY f***ING USED, YOU CHEEKY PRICK, SO NO IT WASN'T SINGLE HANDEDLY ADDED BY LEE. THE CHEEK.

well done guys though xo

including lee

+Quote this post
Riser
post Sep 6 2015, 04:59 AM
Post #8
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Definitely the right choices for this month. Well done Lounge mods, especially Lee, and I'm thrilled to see recognition for Joseph too (but don't think you can go solo from your fellow mods!!1 kink.gif)

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Sep 6 2015, 10:29 AM
Post #9
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
QUOTE(Robot @ Sep 6 2015, 03:06 AM) *
"adding up the scores pretty much singlehandedly"

UMM. IT WAS MY SCORES THAT WERE ACTUALLY f***ING USED, YOU CHEEKY PRICK, SO NO IT WASN'T SINGLE HANDEDLY ADDED BY LEE. THE CHEEK.

well done guys though xo

including lee

Oh shit yeah, I forgot that. In that I remembered Lee telling us the scores the whole way through and not the rigorous checking you all went through at the end. Either way, you all did a lot of work on the whole rate.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Sep 22 2015, 02:29 PM
Post #10
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
Thanks for the recognition and major props to the lounge mods. I feel like Buzzjack at the moment is going from strength to strength with its community and it's something which should help guests viewing the board decide to join the website.

August was an incredibly busy month but I guess I care a lot about the people on this website and the website itself
Succeeding!

Well done to Joseph also... Slaying as chart mod. Has Jay been demoted? Not seen him do anything in years.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:09 AM