BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
22 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US - Season 25
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post May 14 2021, 12:56 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post May 15 2021, 10:25 AM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
I don’t know if I can be bothered with it, especially after getting my fix from such a great BBCan series. I might wait a couple of weeks to see where it heads because I’m not sitting through another dominant white alliance season.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post May 15 2021, 06:29 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
I wonder how long it will take for them to get rid of all the non-white housemates this series.

+Quote this post
Esmerelda
post May 16 2021, 03:37 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 294
Yes, I predict an all white all male alliance will effortlessly glide to the end like the past 15 editions probably with help from production.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post May 16 2021, 05:37 PM
Post #5
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

this thing is a cockroach i swear

then again Robyn Kass isn't doing casting this year so that gives a tiny sliver of hope that the ensemble will be much better

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post May 29 2021, 01:35 AM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
For some reason I got sucked into watching Season 3 for the 1000th time. Such a classic season. Amy is my favorite forever <3

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 1 2021, 04:10 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2021, 05:56 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Whitney just called me a f*ggot and said God doesn't agree with my lifestyle

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 1 2021, 07:12 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
She should be in lockdown, no?

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jul 1 2021, 08:31 PM
Post #10
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
The cast is at least diverse but we've been burned before so I expect Whitney and Travis to be an awful showmance and run the show with Christian as their sidekick or some shit

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 3 2021, 03:14 AM
Post #11
Group icon
Alyssa: Not really sure what to think of her, she’s giving me Angela/Rachel BB20 vibes so can’t really put her any higher, hoping she’s a bit more decent than the other two

Azah: Honestly I have a feeling that she’s either gonna be a staple or a huge disappointment gameplay-wise. Maybe soon I’ll understand the overwhelming hype but idk for pre-season. To the great pile she goes.

Brent: He’s got the Cody face with the Tommy charm. Right now that’s not a problem... someday it will be.

Britini: Idk her bio gives me tryhard vibes, like idk you can’t do EVERYTHING 🙄probably the only thing keeping her from MOR status tbh

Christian: Every single year there’s always this one person that I just have a bad feeling about, I had that with Tyler and Jack and I wanna see if that goes through once more. Sorry bro you’re the one with those vibes.

Christie: Giving me Rockstar vibes kinda but probably will be a fraction as iconic.

Derek F.: LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM. Honestly giving me Ricky Williams vibes and I liked Ricky so I have high hopes for him.

Derek X.: Definitely gives me “charming best friend that becomes a pawn week one” vibes. But one to look out for. I’ve learned not to discount people after BB21.

Frenchie: Has low lows (bc being a part of stan Twitter is cringe in itself) but some pretty high highs (Rachel’s hair extensions lmaooooo). Per the rules of equilibrium he lands in the middle tier.

Hannah: DEFO the Haleigh/Bayleigh of the season, INSTANT fave.

Kyland: Seems decent enough on paper but I do agree that he gives off “token black friend” vibes. Makes me scared that he’ll end up in an alliance with someone like Travis and get caught in his bs. MOR for now but he could surprise me. I like a movie nerd.

Sarah: Seems sweet enough, but definitely the most middling person in this cast list.

Tiffany: Another one that became an instant fave. I can overlook her poor choice in duos bc her potential to do well is MASSIVE. Do NOT sleep on her, people.

Travis: This man is a Class A AIRHEAD. He’ll probably be Brett but worse. Body can only get you so far my dude

Whitney: Don’t trust her, NEXT

Xavier: oof this guy is GORGEOUS 💗gives me Marcel from The Originals vibes, could also be a FORCE in the game so definitely excited for him

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 3 2021, 11:44 AM
Post #12
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Shook at the diversity but I’ve still no doubt that Brent/Christian/Travis will align, they’ll be a Travis/Whitney showmance and all will make it to jury.

I dare say I may actually watch from the start now, depending on how much I hate myself <3

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 7 2021, 09:16 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 8 2021, 01:34 AM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Oh wow. Another live launch, they actually got through a lot of content in 1 1/2 hours and we don't miss out on a bunch of first week drama.

Good cast. They're a lot better looking compared to the pictures that were released.

But really. Teams? Again? We have had this twist before. The only thing that could be of interest would be if they brought in Coaches again *.*

They have a lot to make up for producing such a shit All-Stars Season last year and I'm not sure having 'Teams' is a good idea. The first question everyone asks is when the twist will be done.

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 8 2021, 07:34 PM
Post #15
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦

omg I’m definitely speaking too soon but we might actually get a good season?? It’s only the first night and the increase in diversity already makes it feel so much fresher and I’m left guessing as to how it will all play out. Praying that it doesn’t flop within the first two weeks again…

Also why is Sarah Beth, Sarah Lynn from Bojack Horseman

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jul 8 2021, 07:40 PM
Post #16
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
The premiere is giving me a lot of hope for the season, I'm liking a load of them and I'm impressed by some of the game moves that are already on the cards! Travis' plan to act like the dumb surfer guy is working perfectly laugh.gif

Derek F is giving me LIFE already

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 8 2021, 09:33 PM
Post #17
Group icon
lmao everything about Frenchie’s game just feels like it’s pandering to the stans who were so turned off by BB21 & 22, everything about it just feels very calculated. Oh well, as long as Derek F and Azah are safe

+Quote this post
Harve
post Jul 9 2021, 11:54 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718
QUOTE(Klaus @ Jul 8 2021, 09:34 PM) *

omg I’m definitely speaking too soon but we might actually get a good season?? It’s only the first night and the increase in diversity already makes it feel so much fresher and I’m left guessing as to how it will all play out. Praying that it doesn’t flop within the first two weeks again…

I can confirm that nominations have played out in the complete opposite way to that tweet but it's been spectacularly messy. People are already making comparisons between Frenchie's HOH breakdown to Devin's. Lots of feed highlights here btw.

My gameplay rankings:

1. Tiffany
2. Brent
3. Xavier
4. Claire
5. Azah
6. Whitney
7. Christian
8. Derek F
9. Alyssa
10. Kyland
11. Travis
12. Sarah Beth
13. Derek X
14. Britini
15. Hannah
16. Frenchie

I'm also loving the cast!

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 10 2021, 11:24 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Frenchie was planning to BD Derek X and HE JUST WON THE FUCKING VETO WE'RE GETTING GOOD FEEDS TONIGHT

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 12 2021, 01:45 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Yeah this isn't landing for me. The second episode was quite the fail.

+Quote this post

22 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:43 PM