BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Alexa Goddard - So There, 2nd single | 26th October
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post 25th October 2014, 11:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

Alexa Goddard has just released her new single 'So There' and is looking to be in contention to be a top 20 hit based on pre-orders so far. It's also just 59p! I was disappointed by her first major-label single 'Marilyn', but this is a big improvement and it's a very nice little pop tune! Capital have also been playing it a lot which is nice to see. Alexa definitely has potential I think!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 25th October 2014, 11:11 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

This is actually alright, nothing amazing but a nice little pop song! She comes across quite likeable in the video too, I never thought I'd ever come around to her so she's impressed me on that level.

The video reminds me a bit of Diana's for 'Music To Make Boys Cry'. I saw the pre-order doing decently but it slumped down into the 300s quite late on yesterday so I'd say it's probably set for low top 30 or so?

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 25th October 2014, 11:16 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

It is basically an inferior version of this:

And even that is one of the weaker songs on the album. She screams basic bitch as well.

+Quote this post
Ryan.
post 25th October 2014, 11:24 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 12,608

QUOTE(mr_aly @ Oct 26 2014, 12:11 AM) *
This is actually alright, nothing amazing but a nice little pop song! She comes across quite likeable in the video too, I never thought I'd ever come around to her so she's impressed me on that level.

The video reminds me a bit of Diana's for 'Music To Make Boys Cry'. I saw the pre-order doing decently but it slumped down into the 300s quite late on yesterday so I'd say it's probably set for low top 30 or so?

Indeed, it's nothing groundbreaking but I've caught it a few times when watching music channels and I've always enjoyed it. Yeah it is a little similar to Diana's video and I saw the pre-order dropped a bit too. It's only 59p though so hopefully it can challenge for the iTunes top 20 and the official top 30.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 09:04 PM