BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Favourite Film Industry Moments Of The Last 10Years: 2006-16, Which Moments Are Memorable From Oscars To Announcements?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 22 2016, 03:33 AM
Post #1
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Taking inspiration from the sports forum, what are your favourite film industry moments over the last 10 years (I have split this into two topics, one based on industry and hype and one based on the movies itself). The 2006-2016 marks the dates Buzzjack has been around since so from award ceremonies to the Oscars to box office runs to certain film announcements and news stories about films/actors/actresses, what are you favourite and what are still memorable for you to this date?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Feb 22 2016, 03:39 AM
Post #2
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
Off the top of my head:
- Oscar Selfie 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence tripping over the stairs on her way to her Oscar win (well not favourite but remember this so well)
- Star Wars 7 being announced, gosh the reaction when this was announced heart.gif
- The hype for Avatar. And then that box office run! I remember following the run so closely as it obliterated every record and reaching milestones such a $1 billion and $2billion, that period in box office was incredible! Alvin 2 and Sherlock Holmes both doing massive numbers and then Alice In Wonderland smashing 2 months later!
- Surprise box office hits like The Blind Side, The Help and Bridesmaids were incredible to see
- Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Lawrence, Anne Hathaway and Kate Winslet winning Oscars!
- The Golden Globes car crash in 2010 with Burlesque and The Tourist up for best picture laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Regina
post Feb 22 2016, 11:33 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Raining Shitter
User: 5,572
Amy Adams winning her first Golden Globe wub.gif still waiting for the Oscar but as someone who has followed her career and loved her for years, I was so proud to see
her win.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post Feb 22 2016, 12:03 PM
Post #4
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790
defo our Kate finally winning the Oscar 💕

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:26 PM