BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

> 
22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US - Season 25
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post 30th July 2021, 01:47 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

Just a little first quarter rankings, still much can change.

Loving: Kyland, Tiffany
Liking: Derek X, Whitney, Xavier
Please Leave: Alyssa, Azah, Britini, Derek F
More Please: Christian, Claire, Hannah, Sarah

I dragged Derek X week 1 with his Frenchie confrontation, but he's stepped up and is REALLY playing well. I'll likely be promoting him to Love status soon. Whitney yes is a random like, she actually reminds me of Whitney from Housewives of Salt Lake City who I adore, so my mind is open to see what she can bring.
I'd like to see what Christian can do this week, should be an easy week, but haven't seen much of him so far. Same with Hannah, I think I could be a Stan, but need to see more.

Again, I'm just going 100% based off the show. Which I know isn't realistic, but I haven't even ventured into the #BB23 hashtag at all.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Harve
post 30th July 2021, 03:41 PM
Post #42
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jul 30 2021, 03:47 PM) *
Again, I'm just going 100% based off the show. Which I know isn't realistic, but I haven't even ventured into the #BB23 hashtag at all.

No I think that's about right with those closely following too, although on the show Sarah Beth isn't featuring too much and Alyssa has been reduced to showmance partner when she's actually more than that (she could've easily been evicted this week if Christian hadn't won HOH though).

Not only are the cast really intelligent, but the editing hasn't been treating viewers like idiots so much too - I liked how the last episode didn't create needless, artificial speculation about whether Brent really was getting evicted, and instead had the pre-eviction segments focused on next week.

+Quote this post
Cody Nedoroscik
post 1st August 2021, 06:50 AM
Post #43
Group icon
Act like an angel and dress like crazy
User: 21,308

So apparently Derek F shared on feeds that he is indeed dyslexic and that's why he's been messing up his voting monologues

-

Mid-Week 4 rankings:

1.) Derek X.: For someone who was allegedly recruited for the game it's astounding how much of the show's mechanics he's grasped. Him winning two Vetos and then going "I don't know my own strength" and proceeds to throw every single comp since rotf.gif this guy sends me.

2.) Tiffany: She has been playing this SUPER well but I fear that people are gonna catch on to it and she'll end up getting evicted at 5th or 6th place, her edit is kinda giving me Vanessa vibes?

3.) Hannah: She has been laying low but it's nice to see her build some personal rapport with the other houseguests. Also THANK GOD Cookout finally let her in as an official member!

4.) Kyland: I'd say this guy would be my AFP contender at this point in the season (even though it's extremely early). He's a subtle player yet that works for him, and he's also soft and kind-hearted, which the HGs see and love. He could also be a threat later on bc you know the jury is gonna EAT HIM UP.

5.) Xavier: Probably the most underrated houseguest so far? He handled his HOH week very well, didn't step on any toes, fought for his alliances when need be, this guy is a knight in shining armor.

6.) Claire: Not doing as much as I would have liked but she's also doing super well. Props to her winning Wildcard comp and securing her place in jury! This could also be someone who could evolve into a comp beast if left unchecked.

7.) Alyssa: Ooh girl this week in live feeds with the way she's been subtlely pulling strings on Christian's HOH, then denying that they're in a showmance even though Xavier caught them multiple times... get that villain edit gurl.

8.) Azah: Still a lovely person, the only thing that puts her below the top half is that you can tell she plays with her heart rather than with her brain. Her trying to offer herself up as a pawn over Britini just to spare the latter's feelings made my heart flutter but it also frustrated me to no end bc agreeing to being a pawn is more often than not a suicide mission. Also it's hard to see her being blissfully unaware of the house dynamics after she clocked Brent pulling strings in Frenchie's HOH Week 2. I hope she can pull it together bc I'm scared she'll end up leaving pre-jury.

9.) Sarah Beth: Definitely the unknown quantity this season. Her winning the Wildcard comp was good, her needing to state that she's targeting Hannah is bad.

10.) Christian: Honestly other than winning comps left and right he's just there to be easily manipulated tongue.gif

11.) Britini: Kinda annoying but I like her drive, she's gonna be the Meech/Mark/Christie of the season with all that crying huh

12.) Derek F.: It's so unfortunate bc all he does in the house is simp for Frenchie (even when he's evicted) and say rather controversial things and like... nope

13.) Whitney: She has had a weird trajectory. Around week 2 she'd be in the lower middle of the pack simply bc she wanted to get Brent out. But even with that she's still pretty problematic. So then I thought "you know what? maybe she's a good game player, maybe she's motivated". And then this week happens and she straight up gives up after getting nominated and realizing she's the target, like at least TRY to campaign girl, don't go out without a fight

+Quote this post
Cody Nedoroscik
post 2nd August 2021, 01:31 AM
Post #44
Group icon

Hannah mindf*cking Christian right before noms reminded me of why I stanned her preseason in the first place wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote this post
Harve
post 2nd August 2021, 02:51 PM
Post #45
Group icon
Cœur poids plume

1. Tiffany (1-1-1-1)
2. Kyland (10-3-2-2)
3. Christian (7-4-3-3)
4. Hannah (15-11-9-4)
5. Derek X (13-7-5)
6. Xavier (3-5-6-6)
7. Claire (4-2-5-7)
8. Alyssa (9-10-8-8)
9. Sarah Beth (11-6-4-9)
10. Whitney (6-9-10-10)
11. Derek F (8-14-12-11)
12. Britini (14-12-11-12)
13. Azah (5-8-13-13)

I don't know where to put Christian when his main strength is winning comps and yet he will probably be a big target as soon as Tiffany decides it's time for him to go. He's unlikely to be able to talk his way out of it the way Hannah has. Tiffany has played a huge role in dictating who goes every week so far, and if Sarah Beth goes next week then she will be 5/5 so it's unquestionable who #1 is.

My joker order is Derek F above Britini because he might have an even smaller chance of winning anything than Britini, he at least has cookout protection and is gonna stay around as a spare part, Victoria-style. On the other hand I'm sorry but Azah has to go last because that feels like the right place for the only houseguest who doesn't seem to actually want to be there or to win.

Those three are all above the houseguest almost certain to leave this week, but I think Whitney is the best (= not dogshit) player of the four evicted so far, and I don't think a certain eviction should necessarily mean she goes last in my rankings.

----------------------------------------------------

As much as I want Tiffany to win this, I would quite like an eviction to not go the way the HOH/Tiffany wants but I feel like the most plausible scenario for this is Alyssa leaving instead of Christian, which still isn't particularly interesting.

This post has been edited by Harve: 2nd August 2021, 02:52 PM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th August 2021, 12:34 AM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

DEREK F. THE MONTAGE CONTINUES. HE NEEDS TO BE SAFE EVERY WEEK UNTIL HE LEAVES JUST SO WE CAN SEE HIM VOTE.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 6th August 2021, 12:42 AM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 6th August 2021, 12:47 AM
Post #47
Group icon
sick nasty
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Julie catching him out this week!!! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 6th August 2021, 01:19 AM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I don't know if it's just because All-Stars is so fresh in my mind.. But this season so far has been simply divine.
This season already has been top tier and has the potential to be one of the best Seasons yet.

I almost gave up on the Big Brother franchise, but with Canada and Australia producing top tier seasons, and now America following up with a promising season, I'm back in the Fandom.

I'll just sit here and wait for All-Stars 3 and get the Tiffany/Kyland/Kaysar/Janelle/Da'vonne Final 5 we truly deserve. With Tiffany being our first 2x Winner.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: 6th August 2021, 01:25 AM

+Quote this post
Cody Nedoroscik
post 8th August 2021, 03:40 AM
Post #49
Group icon

WAIT BUT THIS IS CRACKING ME UP

+Quote this post
Cody Nedoroscik
post 9th August 2021, 01:17 AM
Post #50
Group icon

BEAST COMP

B E A S T C O M P

+Quote this post
Riser
post 9th August 2021, 01:35 AM
Post #51
Group icon
Unburdened by what has been
User: 19,534

You could say the season's been too drama-free and nobody's arguing/fighting but honestly I don't miss that yet, quite happy to see everyone getting along. Especially with how toxic the past two seasons got, this one's been a breath of fresh air and hopefully that'll continue! Also loving Tiffany's strategic prowess and Derek F's eviction votes laugh.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 10th August 2021, 06:06 PM
Post #52
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

It's so nice to have a US season where I'm not hating those in power and the name of the major alliance doesn't make me squirm every time it's mentioned.

Tiffany, Derek X and Hannah are my top 3 at the moment. I don't dislike any of them, but I have gone off Sarah Beth (girl don't you be coming for Hannah) and find Britini a bit annoying/too emotional.

+Quote this post
Harve
post 11th August 2021, 12:00 PM
Post #53
Group icon
Cœur poids plume

I've not had the time to follow much this week, and what I have followed feels increasingly fluid so I'm less and less sure of these rankings but here we go:

1. Tiffany (1-1-1-1-1)
2. Hannah (15-11-9-4-2)
3. Derek X (13-7-5-3)
4. Kyland (10-3-2-2-4)
5. Xavier (3-5-6-6-5)
6. Claire (4-2-5-7-6)
7. Britini (14-12-11-12-7)
8. Alyssa (9-10-8-8-8)
9. Christian (7-4-3-3-9)
10. Sarah Beth (11-6-4-9-10)
11. Azah (5-8-13-13-11)
12. Derek F (8-14-12-11-12)

Welp, so it's no surprise that the only way is down for Christian as soon as he's not even been able to play in a comp this week (and because he knows now that he targeted the wrong person when he *was* able to win comps last week).

I've put DX third but he's still likely screwed due to not being in the cookout, who will hit the milestone of constituting the majority of the house coming into next week, albeit not dominant at all in comps.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 12th August 2021, 12:59 AM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jul 15 2021, 02:15 AM) *
Derek X: another messy AF player. At least he had the right strategy to win the veto, but I don't see much potential here unfortunately. He lacks the social ability to take the target off his back.

My initial gut feeling was absolutely correct. Messy messy. No way he wins this now.

+Quote this post
Harve
post 12th August 2021, 11:16 AM
Post #55
Group icon
Cœur poids plume

The main reason why DX won't win is because he's not in the cookout, but I still think he is the biggest contender of any non-cookout member, which is impressive for a recruit.

Tiffany is certainly incredibly messy (see last night's feeds!) but that hasn't stopped her running the house.

And on the note of last night's feeds (argument between Tiffany, Azah and Derek F amidst talk of a vote flip), I have no idea how they fit that in, as well as the veto ceremony, eviction, interview, beginning of HOH comp in one episode, especially when there's been little reference to intra-cookout tensions in recent episodes (the last was Azah getting pissed at Tiffany and DX teaming up during a wildcard comp a couple of weeks ago I think?), and this is the first week where there's any real post-nomination scrambling in the house over who to evict. Timing-wise, probably not the best week to end the Tuesday episode on a cliffhanger!

This post has been edited by Harve: 12th August 2021, 11:17 AM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 13th August 2021, 01:09 AM
Post #56
Group icon
sick nasty
User: 13,530

Derek F making jury without ever casting a vote to evict! cheeseblock.png

Worth noting that we're now guaranteed NOT to be continuing the last 2 years of white male winners - all four white men are out pre-jury (+ a white woman)! First civilian season since BB13 where we won't have a white man in the final 2 (Rachel vs Porsche).

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 13th August 2021, 01:14 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

That last episode was so messy, but great to watch. I love seeing Tiffany playing so open with Christian and trying to flip the vote. I was honestly out of the two rooting for him to stay last night.

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 13th August 2021, 01:31 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

Kyland is the new HOH.
Would love to have seen a woman win it for the first time this season, or a non cook out member to spice up the game a bit, but at least we possibly avoid another predictable week as I feel over half the house would’ve targeted Sarah this week

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 16th August 2021, 08:35 PM
Post #59
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Aug 13 2021, 02:14 PM) *
That last episode was so messy, but great to watch. I love seeing Tiffany playing so open with Christian and trying to flip the vote. I was honestly out of the two rooting for him to stay last night.

I liked Christian more than I like Sarah Beth, but I'm glad he went tbh. I just didn't want Derek X to shoot and miss. The cliff hanger at the end of the veto episode scared me, I didn't want him backing out because I feel like the damage was already done.

Derek F and Britini both being in the top 3 vote getters this week, ahead of Tiffany, are the Americans watching the same show? laugh.gif They need it more though I guess so good for them, it was nice to see how happy it made Britini. Though this High Roller's twist is confusing me, four of them are getting to place a bet on the veto comp, not just Kyland? .......what was the point in the competition unsure.gif

+Quote this post
Harve
post 18th August 2021, 08:02 AM
Post #60
Group icon
Cœur poids plume

1. Xavier (3-5-6-6-5-1)
2. Hannah (15-11-9-4-2-2)
3. Tiffany (1-1-1-1-1-3)
4. Derek X (13-7-5-3-4)
5. Kyland (10-3-2-2-4-5)
6. Azah (5-8-13-13-11-6)
7. Alyssa (9-10-8-8-8-7)
8. Claire (4-2-5-7-6-8)
9. Derek F (8-14-12-11-12-9)
10. Britini (14-12-11-12-7-10)
11. Sarah Beth (11-6-4-9-11)

The next few weeks will not be interesting - the main thing will merely be which order Claire/Sarah Beth/Alyssa/DX leave in - and despite the cookout tensions last week, there's a huge absence of individual/selfish gameplay from them.

+Quote this post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th September 2024, 08:00 PM