BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Celebration Tour, CONTAINS SPOILERS | October 2023 - April 2024
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
vibe
post 28th November 2022, 06:23 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763

Announcement still expected this week.

May / June - North America
July / August - Europe
Sept - South America

Are the latest shared ‘leaked’ info!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 28th November 2022, 09:15 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

Makes sense I guess, would coincide with the 40th anniversary of her debut album right in the middle of the tour.

Despite my doubts, I do really want to see her turn it around with this tour if it is indeed true. It’s exhausting seeing Madonna constantly being viewed as a joke, through no fault but her own, and her legacy and all she’s achieved is just being forgotten about.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 29th November 2022, 01:22 AM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845

I totally agree, it would be good to see her turn it around as the current perception of her is between desperation and a joke and as a result people are forgetting about all she has achieved down through the years. I would never call myself a huge Madonna fan, there are a few of songs of hers i really love but id be more a casual fan. As a person i never really warmed to her at all but there is no denying she has one of the most successful careers in the business and its sad to see how things are going for her right now.

+Quote this post
Sour Candy
post 29th November 2022, 06:56 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 10,275

Everybody who didn't tour last summer will tour next summer - not sure if there is place/demand for Madonna as tickets in general are super expensive right now. We'll see.

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 29th November 2022, 04:56 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008

Madonna has never struggled with demand, I think that’s severely underestimating her! She will never have trouble selling out a concert I’m sure

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 27th December 2022, 02:14 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116

Just seen on Twitter that The “assistant choreographer” for this has put something on their Instagram in relation to this. I guess they’re now the ex assistant choreographer laugh.gif

As a Madonna stan who’s never seen her live I’d love to go but I’m also wary of prices, demand and actual Madonna herself as I’d hate to see half a show due to lateness. I’d have to see the full show as intended and anything less I’d feel a little cheated.

Are we expecting a new album too? Madonna doing a hits tour just isn’t very Madonna is it? Like she has bags of them but usually when she tours it’s all about new material and a concept.

+Quote this post
vibe
post 27th December 2022, 04:28 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

^ i saw the post from the choreographer!!

I am sure M’s team will have a harsh word with her!!

+Quote this post
aeroco
post 29th December 2022, 09:45 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 2,392

Last saw her live at the MDNA tour in Birmingham…she was very late but I believe it was due to technical issues re the motel section….she was outstanding.

She’s severely gone downhill in recent years and isn’t worth the ridiculous ticket price.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 4th January 2023, 10:19 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

The Sun: Madonna secretly planning 40th anniversary Greatest Hits tour including London shows

MADONNA is secretly planning a special 40th anniversary Greatest Hits tour, The Sun can reveal.

The 64-year-old Material Girl is expected to announce new dates in the next few weeks — and has booked out London’s O2 Arena for multiple events.

Starting at the end of this year, it will be the pop superstar’s first ever compilation tour, featuring all her best-known numbers.

She hinted in an interview with Variety magazine last year that she was keen to get on the road again.

Now she has held a series of meetings with American director Jamie King, 51, who has masterminded her productions since 2001.

Last night a source said: “Madonna is trying something completely new — and really giving fans, young and old, what they want.

“She wants to capitalise on tracks like Frozen and Material Girl popping off on TikTok, and introduce her back catalogue to an entirely new generation.

“Previously she has always wanted to be forward-facing and focus on whatever new album she’s plugging. But now, in her mid-sixties, she is going back to basics and once again reinventing herself.

“That being said, it is sure to be no holds barred and suitably risqué.

“Her last Madame X tour was in small theatres, but this one will be in stadiums, with the O2 already confirmed. It’s massively exciting.”

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 4th January 2023, 11:16 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

I saw her during Rebel Heart and she was pretty phenomenal... now, I really doubt I would I'm afraid. sad.gif

+Quote this post
neill2407
post 4th January 2023, 11:49 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 159,650

I’ve only seen Madonna once in 2004. She was good but I wasn’t blown away. I much prefer Kylie as a performer.

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 5th January 2023, 08:57 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

The Sun "this will one be in stadiums with the O2 already confirmed." which is not a stadium but an arena!?

If she is doing a residency at the O2 then she really will have no excuse for not being on the stage on time as she cannot blame technical issues every night like she does at each new place she visits.

+Quote this post
vibe
post 5th January 2023, 11:10 AM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

The 02 is better for her than a stadium!

+Quote this post
No Sleeep
post 5th January 2023, 03:01 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 22,008

At least this won’t be as hard to get tickets to as Madame X! Although seeing her in that setting was an experience

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 5th January 2023, 05:16 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568

I dread to think how much tickets will be for a GH tour though!

+Quote this post
vibe
post 8th January 2023, 10:30 AM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Just Made A Fun Setlist

Madonna - Finally Enough Love Tour - The Greatest Hits

Section 1 - ‘Lets Dance’
1. Intro - Back That Up To The Beat
2. Music
3. Everybody
4. Into The Groove
5. Give it 2 Me

Interlude - Physical Attraction

Section 2 - Evolution
6. Nothing Really Matters
7. Frozen (Sidekick intro into main version)
8. Open Your Heart
9. Express Yourself

Interlude - Bedtime Story Junior Mix

Section 3 - Guitar
10. Dont Tell Me
11. Keep It Together
12. Secret into Juniors mix

Interlude - Material Girl

Section 4 - Around the World
13. Medellin
14. Dont Cry For Me Argentina Miami Mix
15. La Is La Bonita
16. Holiday

17. Interlude Ray Of Light

Section 5 - Signatures
18. Vogue
19. Like A Virgin
20. Hung Up
21. Like A Prayer

22. The Power Of Goodbye

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 14th January 2023, 03:51 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

Get ready to celebrate! Madonna is an absolute legend, and one of the most iconic and influential Pop stars of all time; To celebrate her iconic 40-year career in entertainment, Madonna is set to make the world move with an epic worldwide tour called - indeed - “The Celebration Tour”.

As we at DrownedMadonna.com have revealed earlier, the announcement of the tour is scheduled for January 17th. But that's not all! Today, we can reveal even more exciting news. If everything goes as planned, the announcement should be made around 3 PM CET on January 17th. The ticket presale will start the very next day, January 18th, and the general sale will start on January 20th!

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - get your hands on the tickets early and get ready for one of the most thrilling experience of your life! Fans will get a chance to see Madonna perform her greatest hits, spanning four decades, in a once-in-a-lifetime spectacular event.

Madonna’s #celebration Tour is set to be one of the most talked about events of the year, with the Queen performing all of her iconic hit songs that have made her a global superstar, making this tour an unforgettable experience.

Madonna is more than just one of the greatest Gay icons of all time; She is a trailblazer who fearlessly fought for the rights of the #lgbtqia+ community, even at the cost of her own career. Her unwavering support for the Queer community, even in the darkest days of HIV/AIDS, has been a beacon of hope for many; Her legacy is one of love, acceptance and hope. So.. it's no surprise if this is somehow part of her celebratory show! Madonna's courage has been an inspiration to us all and her fight for equality and understanding is a testament to her strength and her moral fortitude.

So mark your calendars and don’t miss out on the chance to see Madonna perform live on her “The Celebration Tour”. ✔️ P.S. - It is important to remember that, with Madonna, last-minute changes can always happen. We will do our best to keep you updated if any delay occurs. Stay tuned for more!

#Madonna #TheCelebrationTour #itsacelebration #2023ready

+Quote this post
vibe
post 14th January 2023, 04:51 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Seen the same online for the last few days

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 14th January 2023, 06:02 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

Clearly something is coming, the specifics of it might be up in the air but a tour must be on the cards.

+Quote this post
Voodoo
post 15th January 2023, 08:47 AM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 5,829

The Celebration Tour? A decade and a half too late. kink.gif

+Quote this post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »