BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Rupaul's Drag Race: Queen Rate RESULTS, rate u, wrote u, now i now i'll tell u
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Martyn
post 18th April 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #41
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 66

arrow up.gif 91 (97) Jasmine Masters

Average: 2.79
Highest Scores: 10 (Jake Wild) 6 (Jimmy Jam)
Lowest Scores: -1 (Joe, Martyn, Ramz) 0 (LexC)

Didn't want to wear a beard in case it sent her to the hospital, thought a dress would save her from her awful Shakesqueer performance.

Has basically come out against Drag Race and has got a lot of say about it. I am sure if we re-ran this rate now she would be higher, as some of you guys eat her shit up.

Iconic quote "It's like a, um.....like a butterfly in a cocoon? So imma be like, some type of like a cocoon. Then imma grow, so as I'm walking down to the run-walking down the runway, I'm gonna grow. Cuz the butt-the butterfly is actually is in the cocoon, this is the cocoon. And which is me, the butterfly. You know like a butterfly is in a cocoon? Every step that I take down the runway, the, uh, butterfly inside is growing. So once it get revealed to the end of the runway, the butterfly...is...there. Shoo, shoo!"

Joe you must have really turned on her as you have dropped her from a 7 to -1
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
p a v
post 18th April 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #42
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Jasmine is terrible but her youtube videos are sometimes f***ing hilarious

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 18th April 2017, 09:31 PM
Post #43
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Lets kick off the Top 90 by kicking three out at once.

arrow down.gif 90 (80) Mimi Imfurst
Average: 3.03
Highest Scores: 7 (RobBob) 6 (Liam, Leonardo, 152Chris)
Lowest Scores: -1 (Jack, Aaron TM) 0 (Jake Wild, Davidson, Ramz)

arrow down.gif 89 (83) Jade Jolie
Average: 3.10
Highest Scores: 10 (Serg) 7.5 (RobBob) 7 (Adam)
Lowest Scores: -1 (Simon, Jack, Kye, Ramz, 152Chris)

arrow up.gif 88 (92) Rebecca Glasscock
Average: 3.13
Highest Scores: 6 (Adam, Ramz)
Lowest Scores: 0 (Jimmy Jam, 152 Chris) 1 (Serg, Leonardo)

Out at 90 in Season 3 and All Stars 1 icon Mimi I'm first. Her Season 3 journey, was crying but ended up being high-safe. She was over acting and over confident in episode 2, and just missed out on winning the main challenge. Episode 3 crashed back to earth with a jump rope in the work out video challenge. Oh and she may have picked up a country or something in the lip sync but I don't think anyone recalls that. Oh and had an amazing show down with Shangela in Untucked.

Jade Jolie has two memorable moments. Calling Alyssa Edwards fat and her hairy elimination outfit. Surprised she did enough to get 5 -1's. Although I guess she was quite unpleasant in Untucked.

I don't know much about Rebecca. I believe she was the original resting on pretty. She is the first queen from Season 1 to get the boot.

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post 19th April 2017, 09:13 PM
Post #44
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

jade jolie so low ohmy.gif

some people shouldn't go out on the runway in a two-piece cos the view i got from the back was NOT too cute

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 19th April 2017, 09:24 PM
Post #45
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

No results tonight. More soon.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 20th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

arrow right.gif 87 (87) Honey Mahogany

Average: 3.16

Highest Scores: 7 (Simon.), 6 (Joe, Adam)
Lowest Scores: 0 (Jake Wild, LexC) 0.5 (Ramz)

Well done gang, you've done something RuPaul couldn't and separated Honey and Vivienne.

Did Honey do anything other than wear a caftan in basically every episode?

Do those who gave a high score care to say why?

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 20th April 2017, 09:07 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

arrow down.gif 86 (71) Delta Work

Average: 3.24

Highest Scores: 7 (Aled, Aaron TM), 6.5 (Ramz)
Lowest Scores: -1 (Davidson, Simon., Serg) 0 (Jack, 152Chris)

I have so much to say here.

Firstly, something nice. Her face was always beat for the gods.

Now the rest. On her first time in the bottom, she said on the runway that she should be lip syncing. In the VT she said she shouldn't and they shouldn't have lost. After basically being shit most of the way through. Was pissed off at being in the bottom for the third time, as apparently thought that should have only been the first time?

Her attacks on Stacey! Seriously? Why did she think she was better than her? I never understand when a queen says another queen should never have been there. Are you questioning Ru? Ru picked her to be there. Also Stacey won a challenge, which is more than Delta ever did.

She came across as a bitter queen, who was lucky the "popular" girls took her in.

Currently spending her time as the first alternate for Fashion Photo Ruview of Raja or Raven have a gig or something better to do. She is better commenting on people she is not competing against and actually offers critique. Mainly as she do not give a shit if you don't like her.

Also that is a huge drop in average from 4.67 and places.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 20th April 2017, 10:45 PM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

arrow up.gif 84= (88) Vivienne Pinay

Average Score- 3.68
Highest Scores- 6.5 (Aaron TM) 6 (Adam)
Lowest Scores- 0 (Lex C), 1 (Leonardo and 152Chris)

Tried and failed to be a pretty face. Didn't have much of a personality. Got kicked out of Drag race in a double elimination. Getting kicked out in one here to

arrow down.gif 84= (77) Kenya Michaels

Average- 3.68
Highest Scores- 7 (Jimmy Jam) 6 (Addy, Liam, Aaron TM & Adam)
Lowest Scores- -1 (RobBob, Ramz) 0 (Jake Wild)

Poor Kenya. For some reason brought back near the end of Season 4, only to be sent home straight away. I dislike how she seams to be considered 5th place in Season 4 which really belongs to Dida. The Untucked after she left is hilarious for the letter she left basically slagging off everyone but Phi Phi.

Kenya was eliminated for the first time after her Beyonce... attempt... on Snatch Game. Becoming the first real language barrier victim in this game. Jessica Wild and Yara Sofia really getting passes for being (unintentionally) funny but not being anything like the people they were supposed to be. However by Season 4 it should have been known Snatch Game was coming. Kenya failed and was sent packing.

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 20th April 2017, 11:21 PM
Post #49
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

Oh lord, Martyn, I do appreciate you doing this. <3

Just so we can complete the lip sync results aswell, they finished like so:

01 Alyssa vs Tatianna - Shut Up & Drive / 117
02 Dida Ritz vs The Princess - Everlasting Love / 103
03 Alyssa vs Coco - Cold Hearted / 98
04 Chi Chi vs Thorgy - And I Am Telling You / 82
05 Detox vs Jinkx - Malambo No. 1 / 81

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 22nd April 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #50
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(RobBob @ Apr 21 2017, 12:21 AM) *
Oh lord, Martyn, I do appreciate you doing this. <3

Just so we can complete the lip sync results aswell, they finished like so:

01 Alyssa vs Tatianna - Shut Up & Drive / 117
02 Dida Ritz vs The Princess - Everlasting Love / 103
03 Alyssa vs Coco - Cold Hearted / 98
04 Chi Chi vs Thorgy - And I Am Telling You / 82
05 Detox vs Jinkx - Malambo No. 1 / 81

No problem.

More results incoming.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 22nd April 2017, 06:58 PM
Post #51
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

arrow down.gif 83 (76) Sonique
Average: 3.38
Highest Scores: 7 (RobBob), 6 (Joe), 5 (Addy, Ramz)
Lowest Scores: 0 (Jake Wild, LexC, 152Chris)

arrow down.gif 82 (78) Akashia
Average: 3.45
Highest Scores: 6.5 (Jimmy Jam) 6 (Serg, Ramz, 152Chris)
Lowest Scores: -1 (RobBob) 0 (Lex C)

arrow up.gif 81 (85) Kelly Mantle
Average: 3.5
Highest Scores: 6 (Jimmy Jam, Davidson, Addy, Serg)
Lowest Scores: 0 (152Chris), 2 (Joe., Simon, Jack, Aaron TM, Kye)

Triple elimination time!

Sonique, first contestant to come out as transgender on the show? Awful Lady GaGa impersonator. Eliminated after stripping down and cart wheeling around a lip sync without really moving her lips.

Akashia. No idea who this is as I've never seen Season 1. All I know is she was bottom 2 in the first three weeks and eventually went home. That and she fell down on stage.

Kelly Mantle, wore bacon on the runway. Thought her other skills would get past her inability to sew, even though the first challenge nearly always involves constructing an outfit.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 26th April 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Into the top 80.

arrow up.gif 80 (91) Dax ExclamationPoint

Average: 3.61

Highest Scores- 6 (Jimmy Jam, Aaron TM)
Lowest Scores- 0 (Lex C), 1 (Martyn, 152Chris)

Such an amazing meet the queens. Such a disappointment on the show. Victim of the shows second double elimination after a lackluster lip sync. I guess the general view is Meh. Didn't get a -1 and only got one 0 and two 1's. Lots of 3's and 4's.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 26th April 2017, 06:03 PM
Post #53
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

jasmine masters too low !!!

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 26th April 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #54
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

arrow down.gif 79 (73) Tempest DuJour

Average: 3.71

Highest Scores- 9 (JimmyJam), 7 (Davidson), 6 (Addy, RobBob)
Lowest Scores- 0 (LexC, Jack, 152Chris)

Don't ask her how old she is! First out in Season 7. Came back for the conjoined queens challenge and took out Jaidynn Diore (Thinks she's) Fierce.

She has stayed somewhat relevant compared to other first queens out (we won't count Shangela though as she redeemed herself).

This post has been edited by Martyn: 26th April 2017, 06:06 PM

+Quote this post
Davidson
post 26th April 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #55
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,847

I really like Tempest's personality, I would have liked to have seen more from her on the show.

However I always think her runway/fashion is questionable and let's her down massively. I hate the shape of hair she always wears so much as well, that bloody curled up on one side thing is so ugly.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 26th April 2017, 06:45 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Time for a double elimination.

I know I am getting carried away with all these eliminations tonight.

Speaking of getting carried away.

arrow up.gif 78 (85) India Ferrah
Average- 3.81
Highest Scores- 6.5 (JimmyJam), 6 (Davidson, Addy, Joe, AaronTM, Adam)
Lowest Scores- -1 (152Chris), 0 (Ramz, LexC)

arrow up.gif 77 (79) Mystique
Average- 3.82
Highest Scores- 8 (JimmyJam) 6 (Joe, Addy, Adam)
Lowest Scores- 2(Jake Wild, Lex C, Serg, Jack, Ramz)

We were clearly harsher on our queens this time around. As at 79 Mystique secured an average of 4.0 Up two places yet down in average.

India could paint her mug for the gods! Michelle however was not a fan of a breast plate. After being safe the first two weeks, survived Mimi lifting her up. However in the QNN as the weather girl, she did not forecast her elimination at the hands of Stacy Layne Bryant Matthews Lattisaw Q.

Mystique- this bitch is from Chicago (apparently). Sent home for her take on country and wearing the same costume for the challenge and the runway. Has slowly become a cult favorite in the fandom. Occasionally pops on on WOW presents.

This post has been edited by Martyn: 26th April 2017, 06:50 PM

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 26th April 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Our next queen, despite being Drag Race royalty almost certainly doesn't deserve a post to herself. However our queen in 75th place really does.

arrow up.gif 76 (80) The Princess

As royalty had a high opinion of her self. However her most memorable moment is probably as part of her elimination lip sync and that was just as being known as the person Dida Ritz annihilated off the face off the earth (and some how wearing a very similar outfit to RuPaul).

Let's watch that lip sync shall we?

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 29th April 2017, 05:45 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

More results tonight.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 29th April 2017, 09:56 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Up next one of the few none Top 20 queens who is getting a lot said about them.

arrow down.gif 75 (65) Phi Phi O'Hara

Average: 4.00
High Scores: 9 (Martyn, Simon) 8.5 (Davidson, Adam) 8 (Joe)
Low Scores: -1 (Jake Wild, Addy, LexC, Liam, Kye, 152Chris)

Firstly my 9 was before the had a sense of humor bypass and blocked me on Twitter.

A queen, with a combination of a high level of competitiveness, short man syndrome and daddy issues. In Season four Phi Phi because the Drag Race villain we didn't know we needed. From her shouting matches with Sharon, setting up Jiggly to fail and her attacks on Willam, she became iconic for all the wrong reasons that really over shadowed her talent.

Death threats are totally inexcusable and Phi Phi was not deserving of the hatred that followed. (Especially from fellow Drag Race queens *cough*DETOX*cough*

After keeping a low profile for a while, in 2016 Phi Phi started 365 days of drag. A different look every day (sort of, after All Stars 2 she took a break so we got some days with multiple looks but whatever.)

In the summer of 2016 All Stars 2 aired and Phi Phi thought RUdemption would be hers. Alas it was not meant to be. No longer orange and with a more cosplay style of drag Phi Phi entered playing up the "lol I used to be a villain angle".

Starting well with a reasonably good read on Tattiana in the first mini challenge, things went south quickly. After making a choice to sing acapella in the main challenge and oddly wearing an outfit (same wig too) from one of the reunions (I believe Season 6 maybe 7) she landed in the bottom 3 and the cracks started to show. Despite serving a mix of great and questionable looks and being top 2 in a challenge.

Anyway long story short she was shown to be very Season 4 Phi Phi. Blamed it on the editing (do not question her on this, not even as a joke, she has no sense of humour and will block you. . Finally exploding over fan favourite Alyssa. Unsurprisingly when two queens won the chance to return to the race they both sent Phi Phi packing and hilarity followed.

I believe Phi Phi has had contact with her father for the first time since he put her in the hospital as a teenager after the All Stars 2 fall out. Which is nice if they can finally start to build a relationship, which you could see in Season 4's make over challenge she really wanted. Whilst I don't excuse her behavior, I think the lack of relationship with her father explains a lot about the way she is.

I shall leave you with this image of Phi Phi as we know and love her. With one eye slightly shut because of her makeup.

+Quote this post
Martyn
post 1st May 2017, 07:30 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Time to chuck out 3 "eh they were there" queens from Seasons 5, 7 & 8.

Also clearly you guys used your -1's on Phi Phi as none of these three get one. However I don't think they really did much to much reaction.

arrow right.gif 74 (74) Naysha Lopez
Average- 4.18
Highest Scores- 8.5 (JimmyJam), 6.5 (Aaron TM), 6 (Davidson, Joe., Addy, Adam, Kye)
Lowest Scores- 0 (Lex C), 1 (152Chris, Serg), 1.5 Ramz

arrow down.gif 73 (72) Monica Beverly Hillz
Average- 4.26
Highest Scores- 8 (Serg), 7 (Kye) 6 (Adam, Aaron TM)
Lowest Scores- 0 (Lex C), 2(Simon, Leonardo), 3 (Jake Wild, Liam)

arrow up.gif 72 (82) Kandy Ho
Average- 4.39
Highest Scores- 6 (RobBob, Jimmy Jam, Liam, Jack, Aaron TM, Adam, Martyn, Kye)
Lowest Scores- 0 (Lex C, 152Chris), 2 (Davidson, Ramz)

Oh Naysha. Sent home after some hilarious armography in the first episode of Season 8. Brought back after a double elimination, she lasted all the way until episode 4. Beautiful but a bit boring. Nice enough and if she can get someone to make an outfit for her she is fine.

Monica Beverly Hillz (with a z) was the first contest to come out as transgender whilst still competing in the show. She overcame this to send home Serena, however still shakey in confidence she flopped in the kids TV show challenge and was sent packing by lip syncing assassin Coco.

Finally in this bunch is Kandy Ho, or Kandy Who. In 6 episodes lip synced three times. She really should have won the Break Free one as well. However I think by this point it was safe to say Kandy was not the winner. She also suffered a major nothing edit, in one episode basically saying two things.

Up next we get rid of some more Season 8 queens.

+Quote this post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 10:20 AM