BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Minneapolis/Black Lives Matter, rioting and major upheaval
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post Aug 12 2020, 09:54 AM
Post #441
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
great job on editing as I quote you, this stuff takes some time to reply to but I'm going to keep updating it because it just gets better and better each time:

QUOTE(Euphorique @ Aug 12 2020, 01:35 AM) *
Left wing media is factually incorrect and deceitful many times, so that applies to any source depending on what you believe in. But official government sources do not support most of the things organizations like BLM love to shout out as factual. You have moderate liberals like Tim Pool on youtube who go over inumerous news sources, and debunks a lot of the left wing media lies. 2020 is a mess, but the veil has been lifted on left wing hypocrisy, and also their true agenda for the world.

BLM doesnt need to be a political party in power if its already a branch of the democrat party. Its already in power, more so than ever. Donations to BLM go to ActBlue, the money is going to rich people in power like Bernie Sanders. So much for helping black people... This is the same DNC that supports antifa rioters and insurrectionists, I can't be much more disappointed in the new left that will do anything and protect any criminal to stay in power. BLM openly supports rioters and looting cause apparently that is "reparations" to them. The toppling of statues, which the media made it seem like it was just "problematic" people even though reviewing past historic figures and applying them a 21st century moral code is highly dubious and pervasive way to revise history, they also toppled abolitionists and teachers.

Of course you dont need a revolution if you indoctrinate several generations and these generations get into power. They already have those beliefs and impose them on others. A quick look at Teen Vogue's twitter feed for example, and how they want to abolish police, prison, capitalism and private property, all while praising Marx, says it all really. Marxism's end goal is always to bring upon the revolution, whether peacefully through indoctrination, or by force. It reduces the individual to their designed group. It didnt work with the working class, but seems to be working a lot better with the post modernism critical theory applies to it, to pit everyone against everyone. George Soros must be proud on how well he's doing, by how much he's been funding corrupt DA's that are dropping charges against insurrectionists and criminals, such as Kim Foxx, I can even link you the documents. No wonder these cities are dying and people are fleeing. If you think this wont lead to a communist regime, then you're terribly naive. It's been the plan all along. Venezuela was also said to be very stable and look at how fast it tumbled. When your enemy gives you inside information to their agenda, you better believe it.

Okay, let's start with your final point ('Seems like this is just a far left-wing echo chamber nowadays') as I think it's underpinning the rest of your points. Much of what you are seeing as far-left, isn't. There's a great deal of debate here between left-leaning members like me and Jupiter, and more centrist (Klaus, Brett) or even centre-right leaning posters like say, Rooney (let me know if that's an unfair assessment of any of you but there's a wide variety of viewpoints in here and it certainly isn't all left voices). Some of us are 'woke', some are not. The shifting of discourse in general has gone sharply towards the right, and why wouldn't it? That's the direction that allows people with capital to continue making money. That Overton window movement helps explain your worldview, where everyone left of Reagan is bunched together in some abnormal power-sharing structure with the cultural reach to match. We then have people who think of themselves as "centrists", like it seems, yourself, but are showing solidly right views (anti-communism as an obsession, others, but we'll get to those), but the centre of the right is still very much the right. And then what passes itself off as an American right-leaning government is a far-right one in power that meets most of Umberto Eco's 14 points of Fascism. Which, by the way, is a valuable metric that I use when I label something as fascist, and in doing so, I can feel pretty comfortable in labeling Trump's America as a fascist regime.

And back up to the top. Of course, no one is immune to propaganda, but surely you can tell me these things that BLM people 'shout out as factual'? Get specific. All I can say about Tim Pool is that he is a very unimpressive person who has never shown me any evidence that he's a liberal and has shown me a lot of evidence that he just the same as every other dumb conservative. He constantly talks about a "coming civil war" which is a very hard tell that he's actually a right-winger, concern with the collapse of civilization and dividing people into groups to be fought isn't very liberal. Unfortunately, I don't think people are yet realising that we are being lied to and it is rubes like him that are paid to run defense for racists that are part of the problem in directing people's attention away from the real evil.

The Democrat party doesn't control the Presidency or the Senate, at least not yet I suppose. We can only hope that when they are in power that BLM can be listened to to push for equality. And why is Bernie Sanders your pick for a rich person? I mean, when all the planet-destroying, worker-exploiting, billionaires are right there... but I've checked your claim that BLM donations go to the DNC and... it's false, they go through that ActBlue platform which is a platform for distributing it to the intended targets. Saying the left will do anything to protect criminals to stay in power is hugely rich when you have the biggest criminal of them all in the White House, but if there are criminals on the left, get them the f*** out too - I wouldn't be sorry to see Bill Clinton gone, not that he's much of a leftist anyway but that's always the big one that conservatives like to bring up.

Statues do not represent history. They represent veneration. Few people deserve to be venerated. No one is changing the history books.

This article is very important so I'm giving it its own line. Antifa 'terrorism' does not murder anyone. Right-wing extremism does. Please, no one ever listen to Andy Ngo again.

And for violent protests, they are seriously being overrepresented in coverage, most protests are still ongoing and as I did say towards the start of this thread, the sad reality is is that peaceful protests will be comparatively ignored even when they're ongoing for months. Anyway, let's take Portland, which has been the focus of 'violent protests' lately. This article gives the extent of what's been reported, and I'd say that's a pretty generous take to the right-wing from the NYT based on what I've heard, so I'm going easy on you, here's another. Portland has some police officers injured with rocks, but most protesters are peaceful, some protesters injured with pepper spray, a relatively even split on both sides. And this is the city that Trumpists are pointing to as the epicentre of lawless violence. This is as good as it gets for their argument that there are violent protesters. A city where federal agents have been sent and have started committing violence themselves on the protesters. And they have the power of the federal state backing them up. Which of course the protesters do not.

And Soros? Are you seriously bringing the conspiratorial theory of him secretly funding every left-wing cause going for the past two decades up (and may I say, this one has always seemed quite anti-semitiic to me). He hasn't directly funded any protest movements. And what he does fund is set against nearly every other billionaire funding their own conservative interests. And to put this in the same paragraph where you're pushing the idea of Marxism indoctrinating us all given how Soros himself used his influence to bring down parts of the Eastern Bloc? Please, do link me the documents, I'd be very interested to see them.

Not that anyone is actually indoctrinating anyone. The idea of Marxists imposing their beliefs on anyone in the modern day is laughable, there aren't enough of them, though some of them are very good advocates because it's a good theory. And there's nothing wrong with that, and nothing wrong with bringing on a peaceful revolution, in fact that would kind of be the preferable idea. A world without masters, without corporate dictatorships, with no poverty because we've redistributed wealth to save people's lives, an economic system that is beyond what we've been able to conceive of before because we're shackled into the capitalistic way of thinking, where productivity and labour is valued, not who happened to say 'I own this' first. I don't see what is wrong with aiming society towards that.

'Reducing the individual to their designed group' - this is getting philosophical but that is... the opposite of Marxism? That's conservatism, where everyone has their socially ordained station in life, Marxism is supposed to free the individual by giving them the power and therefore self-actualisation to control the production of their work and therefore their social expression when not working.

But then you have this idea that there's a Soros-funded Marxist plot that's you repeatedly refer to in this section? To turn the West into a Communist regime that would then subsequently collapse into Venezuela (because of course it does, can't do anything left of centre these days without a conservative screaming about Venezuela, a mess that the US bears at least some responsibility for)? I cannot stress enough that no one who is left wing has the political power right now to do anything of the sort in the entire Western world! None of the news media is left-wing, the most left in say America is CNN or MSNBC and they would routinely disaparage Bernie Sanders for being unrealistically left... and he was running on a social democratic campaign aimed primarily at giving people healthcare so they don't die for being poor. That in itself illustrates my point that there is no left institution. At least in comparison to the right. All of the major governments are right-wing. The few left politicians we have are set upon by the media if they so much as make a slip-up. Right now, there is no revolution coming and no support for it in institutions of power, which is necessary for it to succeed, you can't manufacture consent among the populace if none of the institutions support what you believe.

That isnt free speech though. Its one thing to threaten someone with physical violence, its another to censore speech that you might find offensive. Who dictates what's offensive? Today we're even censoring online the word "women" cause it might be offensive to some people. Where does it end? Everyone walking on eggshells and self censoring, and even if you mess up, you still pay the price. Regardless if that mess up was now or 10 years ago. And its funny that places like twitter only censor right wing vitriol, but not the same effort is done to silence the left. Seems very hypocritical. I've never received more hatred online than from the far left BLM types. Nasty people with nasty behavior. First it was just censoring far right, then it was conservatives, now even moderate centrists are being centrist. The purge is real and its a never ending black hole of cancel culture and ostracization. But good luck with allies like Danielle Muscato flying your flag for diversity and inclusion, while promoting online harassment and bullying at the same time.

https://www.salon.com/2020/08/07/a-new-repo...ight-wing-bias/

and I thought that they were supposed to be censoring conservatives

But to be serious on this point, right wing vitriol attacks people for who they are in a way they cannot change, it denigrates women, it makes (in America and Britain) non-whites feel unsafe, it attacks LGBT people for the temerity to exist. Left wing vitriol is focused on people exploiting others... for exploiting others. The two are not equivalent, and that's why conservatives are more often banned than left-wingers.

Intersectionality to me functions as a religious cult. Black women are the priestesses. Bonus points if they're trans or muslim. They hold the most power, so they get the most say in any situation. Even when they talk shit and are factually wrong, it doesn't matter, because they are the ones that need to be heard. And if you're a black women who doesn't agree with the insane stuff some of them speak, you're ostracized and demonized, accused of being a nazi and fascist - talk about devaluing words... so I don't believe or comply with their systems of oppression designed to divide and conquer. Most people don't want to go back to segregation, but it seems like that is the way BLM wants the new world order to return to that, but shuffled with different people in power positions.

It does function as a cult. You have commandments (doctrine), the sins (privilege), redefining words like racism, censoring others that were never offensive to begin with to the majority of the population, and using many buzzwords that only the woke left use, which is typical of a cult - most of these people spew them, like they're reading a script they've been taught, which is why when you disrupt their chain of thought, they have a brain fart. Every time something negative is done to a minority, its because they're a minority, and not because of some other reason. A black man killed by a white man? Racism of course. Only possible explanation. It's also why being racist, sexist, or whatever towards a majority group is now not only acceptable, but even encouraged. And there are too many examples these days of how the media sweeps it under the rug. No way would people be supporting this movement if they knew their full agenda and goals, especially black America.

Thank god I've broken free from those chains in my mind. I mean you do you, but I'm glad not be part of the new "woke" left. Felt like I dropped 100 pounds of regressiveness and constant misery. No more victim mentality and putting my sexuality first. We're living in the part of the world that gives us the most freedom and where we have the most tolerance and acceptance. I'm not oppressed whatsoever. I find myself far happier in the center of the political spectrum these days. Hopefully you people will allow me to stay here in the middle, who knows, with how censorship is going, we're all labelled nazis these days, so I might be censored and exiled.

I mean this guy goes into far more detail and explains far better than I do on how we got here, and where we came from. I could post a bunch of images of what is being promoted in name of BLM, NMAAHC, but what's the point. Seems like this is just a far left-wing echo chamber nowadays. We just have fundamentally different ways of viewing the world. I think marxism and especially neo-marxist mixed with post modern critical race theory is the most racist lense to view life. And dehumanizing too. But I guess according to BLM, me valuing the individual over the collective is white supremacy, so what do I know... clearly they are so morally superior to me.

That's... not how intersectionality works. In fact, there's quite a lot of people still mad that so many of the most prominent left voices are still white men. Look in any leftist space, you will see more diversity than conservatives but there's still a lot of white men in there. And that's good, we shouldn't want to get them out at all. If a black woman talks rubbish, we will rebut them. But black, trans, muslim, whatever, they are who need our help right now, and when it comes to their issues, let them have the leading voices. Ideally we'd move past this idea where people look at someone's identity before judging what they're saying, but the conservatives and the liberals still have it ingrained in their psyche so all we can do is push forward the realities of where different groups are and make them equal. I mean, what's the alternative, treat all black people as though they've had the same experience with racism? Obviously they have not.

For example, you misinterpreting privilege as a sin... recognising and correcting for society's unconscious biases against minorities isn't to be likened to sinning and giving penance, it's just restoring balance. Could you give me an example of a word that was never offensive to begin with being censored? Because on that point pretty much everything that is coming to mind is something with a long and troubled history that should have been stopped a long time ago as its usage can never be anything other than unkind.

So when we say that George Floyd was killed because of racism, it's because he was. Police killings of black men in America are unquestionably to do with the institutional racism in that system. Studies have shown that lighter-skinner inmates are treated as more trustworthy. And if a black man, who is treated as less trustworthy, is injured or killed by police acting on that unconscious bias, then racism played a role in his injury or murder. There can be more than one reason for a police killing.

I listened to a little bit of that guy, James Lindsay, as much as I could, I've seen his name around, much like Tim Pool, I haven't been particularly impressed. I'd like to link this Twitter thread where he claimed 'the woke won't debate you' and then when numerous 'woke' people showed up in the comments to indicate that they would indeed debate him, he danced around the point a little before deciding not to do any debates. But actually, like I said with the Soros documents and any other materials you have, I will listen to whatever evidence you would like to post. I will probably research its background and where it comes from but I'm happy to concede points where the evidence you provide is good.

Finally, I'd like to begin to sum up by addressing these chains you reference. I'm afraid you're not going to find too much there. Leaning into conservatism is having to invent reasons why it is morally justifiable that the less fortunate suffer. You can't get away from that. There are limits to conservatism, and the limits are fascism. I'm not being hyperbolic there either, same hierarchical structure, same in-out groups, just a bit more murder and less democracy. It doesn't seek to fundamentally change the system, so it can't have imagination. The beauty about being left-leaning is for me, there's so many ways you can take it. You learn to question everything you've been told, and when you do that, you open up possibilities everywhere, maybe I can reject all Marxist theories if a better way of organising economies is found, maybe we can decentrally plan a society to limit oppression. Leftism is, as the revolutionary side (rather than the reactionary side), is filled with alternate theories of potential societies.

I don't want to focus too much on you, as you can believe whatever, but I would caution you that it seems like you are being led by conservative, anti-communist demagogues. Your posts display traits of conspiracism, McCarthyism, you seem to show a preference for keeping things as they are, institutional racism and all, and at no time in that long post did you show any concern for the black people who actually are being murdered - you are using your dismissal of their struggles as a springboard for your beliefs. Now in responding to you I've had to move away from that topic at times but I hope that all reading this know that defending them and movements in their name is what I am aiming to do. Are you not concerned that there is racism out there acting against these people? It just doesn't seem that way from your posts so concerned with painting them as the vanguard of neo-Stalinism.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Aug 12 2020, 10:19 AM
Post #442
Group icon
QUOTE(blacksquare @ Aug 12 2020, 07:44 AM) *
I wouldn't even know where to begin with that.

Oh if anyone wants to take more succinct, or partial takes on some of these points, please. Including against me if I've made a bad argument anywhere. It helps to have more people involved.

As much as battling by writing a new novel is very fun.

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post Aug 12 2020, 10:37 AM
Post #443
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895
Not to hammer on but just to touch briefly on some points from my view:

1) privilege is a bad description for the concept & I think has at some point been taken out of context, or from one to another without proper explanation. I think of it myself more that some people are LUCKY to not suffer SOME forms of discrimination and abuse - which doesn't mean they're immune to falling victim to others.

E.g. someone in a wheelchair is UNLUCKY to have to always think about using buildings with ramps and lifts because they can't do stairs, and someone who isn't is LUCKY to not have to plan around that. You could describe that as 'leg privilege' or something, but that framing sounds more like it would cause pushback in my view because the English language tends to equate privilege as a term with luxury and wealth, instead of just fortune.

2) Regarding arguments about news and alarmist news specifically, I urge people to take the time to trace the source back. Yes, I lean left, but I'm most concerned with the TRUTH, and not being manipulated from any point in the spectrum - and I find for my own mental health (call me a control freak) I want the best knowledge of the facts of a situation before I get going off. So a statement like "statues teach us history" - I would question where that comes from and if that conflicts with anything else the same source is saying.

For example, many groups and individuals that make that claim also claim that public art is worthless, the practice of arts and humanities in general are worthless, all museums should be paid-entry etc. So which is it? because those premises logically conflict with the premise that we should all be learning about history from free-to-view public art pieces created by skilled local artists with a knowledge of history.

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 12 2020, 11:18 AM
Post #444
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
"but we'll get to those" in the very first paragraph is a clear sign that the post is going to be juicy. And indeed it very much was! If only all people (including myself oops) were as eloquent as Iz <3 Facts and logic is all we need to get out of this mess.

Sometimes a novel starring Karl Marx as a protagonist who turns out to be just a supporting character with Black Trans Muslim Woman Priestess taking his place halfway through instead is the only option.

This post has been edited by n'tAlice: Aug 12 2020, 11:20 AM

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 12 2020, 11:21 AM
Post #445
Group icon
QUOTE(blacksquare @ Aug 12 2020, 10:44 AM) *
I wouldn't even know where to begin with that.

I must say I liked the previous version of this post much more!

+Quote this post
Silas
post Aug 12 2020, 08:10 PM
Post #446
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
My god that was a lot of words to tell us you’re neo.

Like blacksquare, I wouldn’t know where to begin (although unlike pavel I’m not blessed with having seen the first draft of that post).

Thanks Iz for taking on the most problematic work of fiction since the last JK Rowling book

+Quote this post
p a v
post Aug 25 2020, 12:03 AM
Post #447
Group icon
What happened in Wisconsin is so beyond horrifying. I couldn’t make myself watch the video and I probably never will. Seven times in the back. There are people who still defend the police actions because he “should’ve stopped”. It was an attempted execution. No buts no nothing. Just a cowardly racist crime point blank period.

Why are people so disgusting..

+Quote this post
dhwe
post Aug 25 2020, 03:44 AM
Post #448
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 21,384
the police department in question had implemented 7 of the "8 can't wait" directives meant to curb these incidents, which goes to show that implicit bias training etc. only goes so far in a system where racism is embedded so deeply. the band-aids will just fall off. you can't module the racism out of someone

This post has been edited by a.m. lastrassi: Aug 25 2020, 03:45 AM

+Quote this post
Addy!
post Sep 2 2020, 11:32 PM
Post #449
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5691797002

sad.gif

I can't believe the police department kept it under the rugs from the public for this long!!!

Video of his arrest and murdered is so heartbreaking </3

Justice for Daniel Prude #blm

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Jan 5 2022, 10:52 PM
Post #450
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
QUOTE(Doctor Blind @ Jun 8 2020, 07:21 PM) *
I think if you asked the same group ‘Who was Edward Colston?’ the day before it was pulled down you'd get an answer close to zero, so if it has achieved one thing it has at least educated a lot of people.

... and as for the most popular option. Well..

Well it took over 18 months, but YAY justice was served. Proud of Bristol today again, and always!

+Quote this post
Chez Wombat
post Jan 5 2022, 11:13 PM
Post #451
Group icon
The owls are not what they seem
Pronouns: He/him
User: 9,232
I never thought it would happen ohmy.gif Great news though!

Love seeing the bitter headlines from the Express and the Daily Mail cheeseblock.png

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Jan 6 2022, 10:32 PM
Post #452
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
Dunno I am a bit uneasy about it, whichever way you look at it, it is criminal damage. If some right-wing nutjobs decided to do something, it would rightfully be frowned upon. It does open up a bit of a can of worms for the future. Imo should have been found guilty but spared prison. That would have been appropriate judging by how unpopular the statue was in Bristol and how many times there had been applications to have it changed/removed.

I guess by the law the jury disagreed with the evidence presented against them so you could say justice was served. Not sure I agree with some of the ludacris statements some Tory MPs have been making, but I do think it is a slight cause of concern.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post Jan 6 2022, 10:40 PM
Post #453
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308
My only issue with it was with the Covid restrictions being broken at the time, which was not the issue they were tried for in court.

It is true though that an important message was sent by the removal of the statue of someone who was so heavily involved in the slave trade and that Bristol is a more welcoming place now the statue has gone.

This post has been edited by TheSnake: Jan 6 2022, 11:22 PM

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 7 2022, 12:29 AM
Post #454
Group icon
Nah, I'm in on this being great news. I think, despite the whataboutism coming from the worst forms of conservative thought, that there are unlikely to be any copycats. Not that there are many statues that the right seethe at the existence of in Britain, the closest might be Marx's grave. And if one is found, statues aren't sacred cows for progressives.

Justice evolving with the times is acceptable. Protests always need to remain acceptable. Last summer was carried by a lot of momentum that is unlikely to be repeated unless there is a similar catalyst to set off another round.

edit, lawyer explanation on how this came down:
https://thesecretbarrister.com/2022/01/06/d...ou-should-know/

basic summary from reading it: There is a case in which it is possible for the jury not to convict on this, and that's what happened, at least one of the defense's claims was accepted by the jury. Jury cases don't set legal precedent so any copycats would be tried under the same circumstances.

+Quote this post
Smint
post Jan 7 2022, 01:22 PM
Post #455
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 124,514
The Godawful Suella Braverman, the corrupt Attorney General is thinking of appealing this verdict. Apparently glorification of slave traders is a high priority with all the other problems going on in the country.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 7 2022, 01:26 PM
Post #456
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639
QUOTE(Rooney @ Jan 6 2022, 10:32 PM) *
Dunno I am a bit uneasy about it, whichever way you look at it, it is criminal damage. If some right-wing nutjobs decided to do something, it would rightfully be frowned upon. It does open up a bit of a can of worms for the future. Imo should have been found guilty but spared prison. That would have been appropriate judging by how unpopular the statue was in Bristol and how many times there had been applications to have it changed/removed.

I guess by the law the jury disagreed with the evidence presented against them so you could say justice was served. Not sure I agree with some of the ludacris statements some Tory MPs have been making, but I do think it is a slight cause of concern.

My LORD you are so right wing laugh.gif No wonder you didn't like Corbyn, the greatest pm this country would have ever had!!!!

No. Toppling a statue that glorifies a SLAVE TRADER is not and should never be "criminal damage". It shouldn't have been there in the fiest place. The judges got it right here, not you.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 7 2022, 01:28 PM
Post #457
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
Of course no one should agree with Tory mps. They are absolute nutjobs.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jan 7 2022, 01:59 PM
Post #458
Group icon
QUOTE(Auld Lang Wang @ Jan 7 2022, 01:28 PM) *
Of course no one should agree with Tory mps. They are absolute nutjobs.

Except Jacob Rees-Mogg, who for once in his life was right when he said that jury defenders are the sublime protectors of liberties.

(which blows the f*** out of Robert "I will define acceptable forms of political protest" Jenrick and nearly every other Tory MP who's commented on this)

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Jan 7 2022, 02:15 PM
Post #459
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
QUOTE(Auld Lang Wang @ Jan 7 2022, 01:26 PM) *
My LORD you are so right wing laugh.gif No wonder you didn't like Corbyn, the greatest pm this country would have ever had!!!!

No. Toppling a statue that glorifies a SLAVE TRADER is not and should never be "criminal damage". It shouldn't have been there in the fiest place. The judges got it right here, not you.

But it is criminal damage in the eyes of the law. For the record, I do not think the statue should have been there in the first place and I can sympathise with why people took matters in to their own hands. But that is not how the law works, agree that the interpretation of the law works differently. I would argue in this instance they were not fighting for voting rights etc. but I also respect the jury process. Just think as others have pointed out, while it is good they won't serve jail time it opens up a whole extra can of worms.

+Quote this post
Long Dong Silver
post Jan 7 2022, 02:29 PM
Post #460
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
But as the above tweet makes clear, official channels do. not. work, as the establishment controls them x

My god, Reece Smogg actually saying something half decent for once?!

+Quote this post

24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:13 AM