BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother US • Season 21, June 25
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jul 1 2019, 10:25 PM
Post #21
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

!!!

Surely they should check these things, like maybe not rule out someone say on a DUI but I mean aggravated assault???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 2 2019, 08:18 PM
Post #22
Brown cow, stunning!

Omg Kathryn has a boyfriend at home and still shagged Jackson pre-feeds!!! These Kaitlyn teas x

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 2 2019, 09:00 PM
Post #23
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

"now had"

SCREAMING

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jul 3 2019, 04:18 AM
Post #24
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

It would've been iconic if Christie had nominated Jack last-minute, but evicting a huge threat on week 1 would've made her a threat too so ultimately I'm glad she didn't. Just relieved she didn't follow through with nominating Kemi!

+Quote Post
diva las vegans
post Jul 3 2019, 08:22 AM
Post #25
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 12,837
   No Gallery Pics

Why does BBUS always feel so forced? Like the confessionals and the way everything is edited feels so incredibly produced and fake. Immediately dislike it when people feed into this so Jessica, Sam, Kemi, Bella, Tommy all irritate me a bit based on this but I'm reserving judgement until I'm further into the season.

Additionally I'm surprised BBUS is so censored as well. Maybe that's why this feels fake because we're not seeing these people for who they really are but moreso for the PG-13 versions of themselves that production wants us to see because "[they] really don’t want to put hateful things out there in [their] edits.” (direct quote from executive producer Allison Grodner)

It's just so obvious they're being forcefed these cringeworthy lines to say and encouraged to be the most basic stereotypical versions of themselves (i.e. Sam being a redneck, Tommy being so flamboyantly gay but also aggressively italian, Bella feeding into the "asian parents expect nothing but success from their kids" trope, Jessica being SALSA SALSA LATINA BABY all the itme, Jack being BRUHHH, etc) which makes this SO hard to enjoy. I've tried with previous seasons as well but they have been hard to get into for this exact same reason.

This post has been edited by cantthinkofaname: Jul 3 2019, 08:30 AM

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jul 3 2019, 08:55 AM
Post #26
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Oh my god why is my namesake just the worst

+Quote Post
nickthenoodle
post Jul 3 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #27
livin' legend you can look but don't touch
Member No.: 4,844
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jul 3 2019, 09:55 AM) *
Oh my god why is my namesake just the worst

My namesake single handedly saving Kemi yes sis yahoo.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 3 2019, 12:07 PM
Post #28
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Christie is so sloppy. But I love it.
I'm also loving Isabella, but I don't see her making it very far.. she's going to be a huge social threat and be kicked out pre-jury or just after the jury starts, in my guess.
Ugh, I guess Cliff is the goat of the season.. he's going to make it far I think.
The good thing is tho I don't think Jack has any chance of winning. At all. Jackson has a better chance than he does.. oh how things changed so quickly..

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 3 2019, 05:17 PM
Post #29
   No Gallery Pics

Bella is so good on paper but messy on feeds, she joins every alliance she’s a part of and then rate them to the Jacks, and she’s been caught in her own share of lies tongue.gif

It’s also very interesting to see the difference between casuals and live feeders, the former group got the sense that Nick aided in Christie changing her mind while the live feeders saw that Nicole had a conversation with Christie, who was in tears at this point, and that solidified her changes tongue.gif She’s been such a delightful surprise and I think I might be stanning her at this point!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 3 2019, 05:25 PM
Post #30
Brown cow, stunning!

"Good on paper but messy on feeds" is the subtitle for this season laugh.gif Nicole is really playing very very well so far though!!

I stan Christie being so sloppy as well, I think she's thinking way too much about setting herself up well, she wants to please everyone so makes a whole bigger mess in trying to clean up one thing, it's gonna definitely come back to bite her.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jul 3 2019, 09:21 PM
Post #31
The horrors persist, but so do I
Member No.: 19,534

QUOTE(cantthinkofaname @ Jul 3 2019, 04:22 AM) *
Why does BBUS always feel so forced? Like the confessionals and the way everything is edited feels so incredibly produced and fake. Immediately dislike it when people feed into this so Jessica, Sam, Kemi, Bella, Tommy all irritate me a bit based on this but I'm reserving judgement until I'm further into the season.

It's just so obvious they're being forcefed these cringeworthy lines to say and encouraged to be the most basic stereotypical versions of themselves (i.e. Sam being a redneck, Tommy being so flamboyantly gay but also aggressively italian, Bella feeding into the "asian parents expect nothing but success from their kids" trope, Jessica being SALSA SALSA LATINA BABY all the itme, Jack being BRUHHH, etc) which makes this SO hard to enjoy. I've tried with previous seasons as well but they have been hard to get into for this exact same reason.
I find it so cringeworthy too, it happens every season but usually dies down after the first couple weeks and they'll eventually show their genuine personalities. I feel like it hasn't been as bad this season though, they have their usual stereotypes but I at least haven't heard any self-proclaimed nicknames this time (such as Beast Mode Cowboy, Puerto Rican sensation, etc.)

Sam's not really a redneck, just a truck driver with a tattoo, but I realize that wasn't your point, I'm being overly pedantic laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 4 2019, 01:07 AM
Post #32
   No Gallery Pics

I’VE HAD IT OFFICIALLY

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 4 2019, 01:13 AM
Post #33
   No Gallery Pics

PRODUCTION ARE YOU BITCHES CONSPIRING AGAINST ME

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 4 2019, 12:11 PM
Post #34
   No Gallery Pics

Week 1 Rankings:
1.) Nicole
2.) Tommy
3.) Kemi
4.) Ovi
5.) Jessica
6.) Christie
7.) Kathryn
8.) Holly
9.) Cliff
10.) Sam
11.) Bella
12.) David
13.) Analyse
14.) Nick
15.) Jackson
16.) Jack

1-5 I love, 6-7 I kinda like, 8-3 are meh, Nick makes me kinda uncomfortable and 15-16 are TRASH. How in the world is Jackson so much worse than Winston?

Honestly if I was a casual Kat would be much higher bc she has me ROLLING laugh.gif she’s such a ditz

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jul 4 2019, 01:51 PM
Post #35
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Well I think it's time to give up on this season already

Not keen on the sound of this twist. I know comeback competitions are a very regular thing, but I fear that being so open about it and keeping the evictees in the house until one of them wins the right to be back in the game will lead to the next couple of weeks being played super safe

Also what a waste of the first power lol

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 4 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #36
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Ugh. What a shitty start to this season.
These housemates as a collective are very annoying. I've always hated the little display they put on in the walk between the House and the DR when voting, but they took it to a new level last night.

I don't understand why they waited until last night to unleash Camp Comeback.... are we just supposed to forget that David was out of the house for 13 days? Why wasn't the twist introduced when he got evicted? I'm shocked that they're even attempting this twist.. I always thought they would, but they just did something similar on Survivor and even the host admitted it was a nightmare and they'd never do it again.

I thought Jessica vs Jack was the perfect ending to that HOH.. well, the perfect ending would have been Jessica winning.. but it just shows the potential for anyone winning and flipping the house. I've read that Jack is the most hated houseguest ever as a headline, but I haven't really seen what he's said/done inside or outside of the house for people to come to this conclusion - I need to start reading up on that.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jul 4 2019, 02:53 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cody Season @ Jul 4 2019, 01:11 PM) *
Week 1 Rankings:
1.) Nicole

Explain and show your work laugh.gif

My list I guess right now:

Love:
Isabella

Like:
Kathryn
Kemi
Nick
Christie
Sam

Meh:
Holly
David
Jackson (I really haven't seen anything to make me hate him.... yet)
Jessica
Analyse

Hate:
Nicole
Tommy
Cliff
Ovi
Jack

Yeah... really the only one I'm enjoying at the moment is Isabella. It's hard to put my love and support behind Kemi because she just looks so uncomfortable all the time. Kathryn and Christie have potential for sure. Holly/Jessica/Analyse are completely invisible at this point.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jul 4 2019, 02:54 PM

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 4 2019, 03:13 PM
Post #38
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Aaron. @ Jul 4 2019, 07:53 AM) *
Explain and show your work laugh.gif
this is why I love following feeds

https://realityfanatic.tumblr.com/post/1859...lking-about-the
https://biggbbrother21.tumblr.com/post/1859...egusts-bullying
https://isabellalovewang.tumblr.com/post/18...celled-and-this

the edited version is showing Christie cracked after a convo with Bella who is in the 8 but it was Nicole who got Christie to solidify her decision

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 4 2019, 09:19 PM
Post #39
Brown cow, stunning!

Holly/Analyse/Jackson/Jack etc are VILE, honestly come back Level 6 all is forgiven mellow.gif

https://twitter.com/bjpsgyal/status/1146860264102473729

This twist is so dumb btw, at this point it'd be more of a shock twist if they just left it alone!! The format is exciting enough, watching how people interact and how events change things, you don't need to add some stupid extra competition or just basically take out evictions entirely... Nobody's gonna play hard and that's always what makes the first few weeks interesting.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jul 4 2019, 09:57 PM
Post #40
   No Gallery Pics

JACKSON AND HOLLY GOT REPRIMANDED BY PRODUCTION I have to scream

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM