BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> "Lady GaGa Is The Most Arrogant Little Diva" - Katie Price
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 29th January 2009, 02:44 PM
Post #41
Group icon
Always wear a clean pair of knickers, cos you never know when th
User: 190

QUOTE(Just Jark @ Jan 29 2009, 02:28 PM) *
She's never been seen out of Lady Gaga MODE

*Bangs head against wall*

Well DUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH of course she's not gonna be seen out of Lady GaGa mode is she, that would completely destroy the carefully constructed myth wouldn't it......? rolleyes.gif

For over 10 years, Brian Warner was never seen out of Marilyn Manson mode, like I say, carefully constructed myths... He even referred to himself IN THE THIRD PERSON in interviews as "Marilyn Manson"..... Check out his segment in Mike Moore's "Bowling for Columbine"....

Bowie was the same with "Ziggy Stardust", he'd've even gone to the supermarket as Ziggy if major, multi-platinum selling Rock Stars were to do such a thing for themselves.... rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 29th January 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

LOL what a twat. I like her but she hasn't met her? :/
She is self confident, yes but not cocky and arrogant like say Kanye West like Xylem said.

+Quote this post
jark
post 29th January 2009, 03:06 PM
Post #43
Group icon
something you consider rare
User: 2,990

Um, I've SEEN Bowling For Columbine Grimly. Keep up. Will you QUIT with your relentless arrogance PLEASE? Christ, this thread could've been made about you. I'm NOT TWELVE. Don't TALK (down) to me like I AM. THANKS. (l)

+Quote this post
GRIMLY FIENDISH
post 29th January 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #44
Group icon
Always wear a clean pair of knickers, cos you never know when th
User: 190

QUOTE(Just Jark @ Jan 29 2009, 03:07 PM) *
Um, I've SEEN Bowling For Columbine Grimly. Keep up. Will you QUIT with your relentless arrogance PLEASE? Christ, this thread could've been made about you. I'm NOT TWELVE. Don't TALK (down) to me like I AM. THANKS. (l)

I'm just supposed to assume everyone in the world has seen "Bowling for Columbine" then.....? rolleyes.gif

Stop acting like a bloody petulant 12 year old then, and perhaps the grown ups will stop treating you that way..... tongue.gif

+Quote this post
AaronTM
post 29th January 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #45
Group icon
salty foods parch the human
Pronouns: he/him
User: 4,631

QUOTE(Mikal™ @ Jan 29 2009, 11:23 AM) *
Word bandwagon screams to mind...

I don't think it's a bandwagon as such, some things just need to be said by others before bringing them up. If someone thought she was slightly cocky it might not be worth saying anything because it's not exactly misplaced and it's not a huge deal but now someone else has said something people will comment.

Anyway, yeah, Katie is probably being a bit over the top, especially the "You can be diva if your actually good!" part as Lady GaGa is one of the best new acts in a while.

QUOTE(GRIMLY FIENDISH @ Jan 29 2009, 02:39 PM) *
Exactly... Norma Jean Baker - mousey brown haired nobody from nowheresville who couldn't even get arrested never mind break into Hollywood..... Marilyn Monroe - blonde bombshell, the most major Hollywood star of the 1950s.... rolleyes.gif

Hmm...didn't Lady GaGa used to have brown hair and she's getting noticed now that she has blonde hair extensions/wig. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Lyricaldreamer
post 29th January 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #46
Group icon
Just A Girl
User: 3,623

Yeah according to Lady GaGa people mistaked her for Amy Winehouse so she dyed her hair blonde.

+Quote this post
Aled.
post 29th January 2009, 04:43 PM
Post #47
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 4,254

Agreed with pretty much everything Grimy says here. I seem to be agreeing with Grimy, Mushy etc a worrying amount recently LOL.

+Quote this post
jark
post 29th January 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #48
Group icon
something you consider rare
User: 2,990

QUOTE(GRIMLY FIENDISH @ Jan 29 2009, 03:31 PM) *
I'm just supposed to assume everyone in the world has seen "Bowling for Columbine" then.....? rolleyes.gif

Stop acting like a bloody petulant 12 year old then, and perhaps the grown ups will stop treating you that way..... tongue.gif

Jesus, you really are an utter arse. GOD knows how you became so respected on here when all you do is patronise everybody who doesn't agree with you. Horrific.

+Quote this post
Cremey
post 29th January 2009, 05:43 PM
Post #49
Group icon
on a bench in coney island
User: 4,089

QUOTE(Aaron™ @ Jan 29 2009, 03:35 PM) *
I don't think it's a bandwagon as such, some things just need to be said by others before bringing them up. If someone thought she was slightly cocky it might not be worth saying anything because it's not exactly misplaced and it's not a huge deal but now someone else has said something people will comment.

I agree with this completely.
Just because people don't say something Mikal, it doesn't mean they don't think it and that they are 'jumping on the bandwagon'.
If everyone posted everything they thought about an artist, all threads would be hundreds of pages long! Sometimes things need to be brought up by someone else for people to voice their opinions on the matter

+Quote this post
Miss Sunshine
post 29th January 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #50
Group icon
New Entry
User: 8,215

and that was said by who? pathetic little wannabe celebrity girl huh.gif

+Quote this post
thisispop
post 29th January 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #51
Group icon
I've got an iPod classic and I'm gonna use it!
User: 72

QUOTE(GRIMLY FIENDISH @ Jan 29 2009, 02:06 PM) *
Bollocks..... Of COURSE it's an act, she's totally BULLSH!TTING...ROFLMAO More fool you for not seeing it..... laugh.gif laugh.gif But fair play to her, she's got everybody fooled (not that it'd difficult to fool you though mate.... tongue.gif ), she's a genius then innit....? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Manson/Warner made similar claims during the peak of Marilyn Manson's success back in the late-90s/early 00s.... He even wrote his autogbiography AS Marilyn Manson, not as Brian Warner...... rolleyes.gif Bowie also lived as "Ziggy Stardust" in the early 70s, and it nearly drove him insane because it got to the point where he didn't know where Ziggy ended and David began..... This is NOTHING new... Rock/Pop stars have been creating alternate personas for bloody DECADES man, as have Hollywood actors and actresses (Boris Karloff, for example, was born "William Pratt" - oooooh scary.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif , Karloff DID NOT EXIST except in the minds of the film studios and cinema audiences, how many people would've gone to see "Frankenstein or The Mummy - starring William Pratt" ffs.....LOL)...... Of course SHE's gonna believe totally that she's Lady GaGa... I mean, if she doesn't believe it, how else could she expect anyone else to...... It's showmanship dude, only an idiot thinks otherwise....

She wasn't BORN as Lady GaGa mate anymore than Robert De Niro was born Travis Bickle or Marlon Brando was born Don Corleone...

100% spot on.

Besides if she is Lady GaGa all of the time then how come she has written material for the likes of Britney Spears, PussyCat Dolls & Fergie under a different name.

She is merely following on from the long tradition of the likes of David Bowie (Robert David Jones), Alice Cooper (Vince Furnier), Ice-T (Tracy Marrow), Meat Loaf (Michael Lee Aday), Gene Simmons (Chaim Witz), Adam Ant (Stuart Goddard), Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner), Akon (Aliaune Thiam), Afrika Bambaataa (Kevin Donovan), Elton John (Reginald Dwight), Elvis Costello (Declan McManus), Cliff Richard (Harry Webb), Chuck D (Carlton Ridenhour), Black Francis (Charles Michael Kitridge Thompson IV), Ice Cube (O'Shea Jackson), Joni Mitchell (Roberta Joan Anderson), Boy George (George O'Dowd), Iggy Pop (James Newell Osterberg, Jr.), Ne-Yo (Shaffer Chimere Smith), P!nk (Alicia Moore), etc.

Anyway she has had two "icons" speak about Lady GaGa within the last 24/36 Hours = David Bowie & Paris Hilton.

One praised her, the other verbally attacked her.

Tellingly the legend that is David Bowie was the one to praise her "for recognising the importance of art, fashion, image to mainstream popular music again. Something that has been largely destroyed over the last 20 years thanks to the supermarket-ization from the Simon Cowell's of the world..."

+Quote this post
Cremey
post 29th January 2009, 07:42 PM
Post #52
Group icon

^^ Paris Hilton praised her on Radio 1 earlier on too...

+Quote this post
thisispop
post 29th January 2009, 08:09 PM
Post #53
Group icon
I've got an iPod classic and I'm gonna use it!
User: 72

QUOTE(Cremey @ Jan 29 2009, 07:43 PM) *
^^ Paris Hilton praised her on Radio 1 earlier on too...

As I don't listen to that station until 19:00 Hours, I would not know.

So in short she was correcting the previous 24 Hrs worth of media reports:

Paris Hilton in feud with Lady GaGa
EW.com 09/01/27

Paris Hilton is furious with her old schoolmate, chart-topper Lady GaGa.

The hotel heiress flew into a rage after internet gossips claimed the singer’s album pokes fun at her.
Lady GaGa attended New York’s Convent of the Sacred Heart school with Paris and her sister Nicky.

She recently claimed her album The Fame, which spawned her current No.1 Just Dance, is all about “how anyone can feel famous”.

But one blogger wrote: “Lady GaGa is clearly talking about the do-nothing heir-head she went to school with.” Another said: “There’s no doubt she’s poking fun at Paris.”

A pal of Paris,27,said: “She’s livid that she’s been singled out on the internet as an object of derision over Lady GaGa’s CD.

“They barely knew each other at school,other than perhaps nodding as they passed in the corridor.

“Paris is also envious of the way GaGa has made it big in the UK. GaGa is the name on everyone’s lips. It is really annoying for her.”

The speculation was picked up by a US cable TV show which compared the talents of Lady GaGa with those of Paris.

Aside from opening nightclubs and lending her name to perfume companies, it pointed out that Paris was “so ditzy” she asked if LA’s Lynwood women’s jail offered spa facilities during her 45-day sentence there for drink-driving in 2007.

Paris is also angry her attempts to launch a music career have flopped.

But a source close to Lady GaGa, 22 – real name Joanne Stefani Germanotta – said: “If Paris wants some kind of an apology, she’s barking mad. GaGa has real talents.”

+Quote this post
Off_Da_Endz
post 29th January 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #54

katie price needs to sit down.

+Quote this post
GrAmii
post 29th January 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #55
Group icon
Imma gonz Blue Waffle ya up bitch!
User: 30

Gaga is the latest bint to be added to the plastic rape wagon.

That said Katie Price is the most plastic thing I've ever come across bless the retarded heffa.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post 29th January 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #56
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51

Paris Hilton is still alive? manson.gif Damn!

+Quote this post
All★bySmashMouth
post 29th January 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #57
Group icon
former insolent era FM11
Pronouns: he
User: 7,795

Now, I remember that girl. I hated the show. It's pathetic at its best. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Silver Rocket @ Jan 29 2009, 08:17 PM) *
Paris Hilton is still alive? manson.gif Damn!

Yes, she is. I hope she get ice-cubed by Sharleen again. (Is that Paris?)

This post has been edited by funmaker11: 29th January 2009, 08:50 PM

+Quote this post
Aled.
post 29th January 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 4,254

Paris Hilton sick2.gif Another fungus that needs to crawl away and die...

+Quote this post
Cremey
post 29th January 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #59
Group icon

Is it wrong that I like Paris more than GaGa? blush.gif (not their music, them personally)

Don't know what it is about LG, but I just don't like her as a person, from what I've heard/ seen of her

+Quote this post
Mikal
post 29th January 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,092

QUOTE(thisispop @ Jan 29 2009, 08:10 PM) *
As I don't listen to that station until 19:00 Hours, I would not know.

So in short she was correcting the previous 24 Hrs worth of media reports:
Paris Hilton in feud with Lady GaGa
EW.com 09/01/27

Paris Hilton is furious with her old schoolmate, chart-topper Lady GaGa.

The hotel heiress flew into a rage after internet gossips claimed the singer’s album pokes fun at her.
Lady GaGa attended New York’s Convent of the Sacred Heart school with Paris and her sister Nicky.

She recently claimed her album The Fame, which spawned her current No.1 Just Dance, is all about “how anyone can feel famous”.

But one blogger wrote: “Lady GaGa is clearly talking about the do-nothing heir-head she went to school with.” Another said: “There’s no doubt she’s poking fun at Paris.”

A pal of Paris,27,said: “She’s livid that she’s been singled out on the internet as an object of derision over Lady GaGa’s CD.

“They barely knew each other at school,other than perhaps nodding as they passed in the corridor.

“Paris is also envious of the way GaGa has made it big in the UK. GaGa is the name on everyone’s lips. It is really annoying for her.”

The speculation was picked up by a US cable TV show which compared the talents of Lady GaGa with those of Paris.

Aside from opening nightclubs and lending her name to perfume companies, it pointed out that Paris was “so ditzy” she asked if LA’s Lynwood women’s jail offered spa facilities during her 45-day sentence there for drink-driving in 2007.

Paris is also angry her attempts to launch a music career have flopped.

But a source close to Lady GaGa, 22 – real name Joanne Stefani Germanotta – said: “If Paris wants some kind of an apology, she’s barking mad. GaGa has real talents.”

Not true I'm afraid, they seem very paly-paly on this interview

+Quote this post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 02:24 AM