BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Lil Tjay - Destined 2 Win, Includes Calling My Phone & Headshot
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post Feb 14 2021, 10:10 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

Seems we need a thread for this as it's challenging for a surprise #1 this week, leading in the first look chart. Lil Tjay does feel due a breakthrough after Mood Swings boosted his profile and 'F.N' was huge despite it's low peak but I don't anyone was expecting it to be this massively and this instantly. Just like with Latest Trends last week, it's another one where the teaser for this track went viral on TikTok before the song's release.

I've loved a lot of what 6LACK has done recently so I'm excited to see him make his first appearance in the charts!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brer
post Feb 14 2021, 10:30 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Not listened to this yet but if Lil Tjay can get a big breakthrough hit can we please have one for Polo G as well xx (those two are permanently linked in my mind since they had both of their first chart appearances together on 'Pop Out', but I thought Tjay's parts on that song were pretty bad and dragged down what was otherwise a good song, and his subsequent discography has been mostly boring whereas Polo G has dropped quite a few great songs since).

Polo G's 'Martin & Gina' seems to be a low peaking but everpresent hit in the same vein as 'F.N' so hopefully that means he will have his 'Calling My Phone' moment at some point too laugh.gif

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Feb 14 2021, 10:50 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
This is ✨awful✨

So so dull and devoid of personality and I have listened to it a handful of times. Really hope it doesn't end up getting #1.

+Quote this post
LewisGT
post Mar 26 2021, 06:38 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293
With Headshot also reaching the top 40 this week I thought this might as well become an album thread.

This gives Polo G his 2nd hit in as many weeks and Fivio's first appearance in the top 40.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:56 PM