BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nicki & Cardi B fight it out!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
NellyEverySundae
post Sep 8 2018, 11:27 AM
Post #1
#TeamKrustyKrab
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,675
   No Gallery Pics

What in the world!?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Sep 8 2018, 11:32 AM
Post #2
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

Omfg!!! I was admiring Cardi not commenting on all the things Nicki said laugh.gif I’m speechless 😂

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Sep 8 2018, 11:41 AM
Post #3
is in hibernation

deleted, blurry image

This post has been edited by Andrew.: Sep 8 2018, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Sep 8 2018, 12:24 PM
Post #4
Bitch of t seet
Member No.: 16,660

You just don't talk about somebody's kid

Scary ass bitch

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Sep 8 2018, 12:27 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

Regardless of the rift and comments from whoever, violence isn’t the way imo.

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Sep 8 2018, 01:07 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

Nicki just stood cowering behind her guards laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Sep 8 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #7
#TeamKrustyKrab
   No Gallery Pics

I don’t know why Cardi thought that would be appropriate to be honest, she might’ve single-handedly gotten herself black-balled from any future fashion events - This is definitely going to backfire on her.

Once ratchet, always ratchet drama.gif

Apparently it was one of Nicki’s entourage which made a comment about her child when Cardi approached her.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Sep 8 2018, 01:22 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Whether it was Nicki or someone she was with who made comments, they should have known better as well.

I do agree this will back fire on her though.

+Quote Post
Brightest Blue
post Sep 8 2018, 01:31 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 23,155

So am I the only person who isn’t allowed to mention Cardi in this AF?

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Sep 8 2018, 01:33 PM
Post #10
on a bench in coney island
Member No.: 4,089
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jαsє @ Sep 8 2018, 02:07 PM) *
Nicki just stood cowering behind her guards laugh.gif laugh.gif

Fair enough though? The whole thing is embarrassing...

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Sep 8 2018, 01:37 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Cqmerqn @ Sep 8 2018, 02:31 PM) *
So am I the only person who isn’t allowed to mention Cardi in this AF?

Hilarious. In a thread which is a CLEAR discussion about the two this topic is fine. Shoehorning your love for Cardi on a Nicki topic to create drama or unrelated discussion isn’t.

+Quote Post
Dexton
post Sep 8 2018, 02:04 PM
Post #12
rip in peace Dickston
Member No.: 25,045
   No Gallery Pics

I literally burst out laughing when I saw this laugh.gif

I read that Nicki said Cardi was a bad mother or something and thats when the shoe came out but idk

+Quote Post
J00prstar
post Sep 8 2018, 10:06 PM
Post #13
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Well no doubt everyone (media, twitter etc.) will side with fun 'ratchet' reality star Cardi who just HAPPENS to be younger and paler than Nicki.

'Stood behind her guards cowardly' is one way of putting it, on the other hand you could frame that as Nicki not letting her bait her into getting involved and making the whole thing even worse. You don't get into a physical fight with a crazy person, esp after they'd probably been drinking. Wise of Nicki to keep her distance.

Gotta say I look forward to it coming out what the fight was about.

Tbf as well Cardi's blowing up about being called a bad mother? She needs a thicker skin tbh she's a young mother who used to be a stripper and who's essentially famous for running her mouth and being ratchet, whose babydaddy has multiple kids with multiple other women and she called her kid Kulture with a K. If she doesn't expect any comments about any of that over the next 18 years even if she's an angel and completely changes her ways she needs a reality check.

This post has been edited by Jüpiter: Sep 8 2018, 10:07 PM

+Quote Post
Botchia
post Sep 9 2018, 08:58 PM
Post #14
I Drink Wine
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

I think it's really sad Cardi & Nicki had to turn physical. I lived for the first view of the video. But on reflection...wow that's really sad. Why can't two female rappers just get along and celebrate each others success in a heavily male dominated industry?! I do feel like Nicki kinda had it coming though. There's only so much you can continuously trash talk someone before it comes back on you... Hopefully she learns to stfu in the future!

+Quote Post
NellyEverySundae
post Sep 9 2018, 09:05 PM
Post #15
#TeamKrustyKrab
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Botchia @ Sep 9 2018, 09:58 PM) *
I think it's really sad Cardi & Nicki had to turn physical. I lived for the first view of the video. But on reflection...wow that's really sad. Why can't two female rappers just get along and celebrate each others success in a heavily male dominated industry?! I do feel like Nicki kinda had it coming though. There's only so much you can continuously trash talk someone before it comes back on you... Hopefully she learns to stfu in the future!

That’s true, but there’s one thing I really strongly believe which is that Cardi needed to say and do nothing and just prove her worth through her money and chart success. That’s the best way to get to Nicki, invalidate the points she makes - fighting is just an embarrassment on both halves.

+Quote Post
Botchia
post Sep 9 2018, 09:08 PM
Post #16
I Drink Wine
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

I know she shouldn't have let Nicki get to her, but Cardi is hood af and she was going to snap eventually!

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Sep 9 2018, 09:16 PM
Post #17
is in hibernation

QUOTE(Jüpiter @ Sep 8 2018, 11:06 PM) *
Well no doubt everyone (media, twitter etc.) will side with fun 'ratchet' reality star Cardi who just HAPPENS to be younger and paler than Nicki.

'Stood behind her guards cowardly' is one way of putting it, on the other hand you could frame that as Nicki not letting her bait her into getting involved and making the whole thing even worse. You don't get into a physical fight with a crazy person, esp after they'd probably been drinking. Wise of Nicki to keep her distance.

Tbf as well Cardi's blowing up about being called a bad mother? She needs a thicker skin tbh she's a young mother who used to be a stripper and who's essentially famous for running her mouth and being ratchet, whose babydaddy has multiple kids with multiple other women and she called her kid Kulture with a K. If she doesn't expect any comments about any of that over the next 18 years even if she's an angel and completely changes her ways she needs a reality check.

What has the name of her kid or Cardi’s background got to do with Nicki though 😂 Cardi shouldn’t have been violent, I think the instagram post on it’s own would’ve been a good statement but I don’t feel sorry for Nicki.

And Nicki trying to seem like this unbothered calm person when this whole era all she’s done is have meltdowns...hun.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 10 2018, 03:21 PM
Post #18
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

QUOTE(Jüpiter @ Sep 8 2018, 11:06 PM) *

I don't see what Cardi's age or skin tone has to do with anything.

I agree with those who have said it's a shame it turned physical, I'd have preferred Cardi took a more dignified stance on the matter, but quite frankly Nicki's attitude towards Cardi has been disgusting. She obviously can't handle the fact that she's not the #1 rapper anymore and making comments about Cardi's kid is HIGHLY inappropriate. Cardi's Instagram post explains it all really:

Ultimately it seems she hit breaking point. Nicki is behaving like a spoilt child who isn't getting her own way.

+Quote Post
J00prstar
post Sep 11 2018, 04:27 AM
Post #19
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

What Cardi's age and skin tone have to do with it: they shouldn't have anything to do with it.

But the media has a long, looong history (in the US especially) of a hierarchy. Side with white women over black women, white men over white women, and in cases like these, the lighter girl over the darker girl.

This is pretty basic 101 stuff and ironically is similar to the stuff Kim and Missy had to deal with when Nicki first came out. Or look at Iggy as another example. The media jump onside because for some reason a lighter skinned woman is viewed/treated as more palatable or marketable. It's all completely fake. Beyonce would be another example.

As Nicki has alluded to in her recent work and interviews etc. already certain parts of the media are looking to paint her as the bad guy and would you look at that, she's older than she was when she was more definitively popular. The media love to pit two women against each other especially when you can slam an older woman by uplifting a younger one who can be portrayed as her 'rival' or 'the new her'. Again, look at Gaga-Madonna, or even Britney-Madonna back in the day, or how Mariah Carey was treated at first when she first came out and the media thought she was white.

Essentially a lot of the support Cardi gets from certain corners is due more to these factors and the narrative they can make around it than actually that people agree with her and want to support her for her herself.

As to the issue, did Nicki even say anything? She might have liked a tweet, wow, what a bitch, unforgivable. rolleyes.gif

And since when is calling someone a bad mother sacrilege? She sure didn't come across like a great role model here getting involved in a punch up at a classy event like this. Or starting fights with multiple women her husband cheated on her with.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Sep 11 2018, 04:54 AM
Post #20
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Your last paragraph is spot on. That said, Nicki has made jibes to Cardi tho, I mean Chun-Li is pretty obvious laugh.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 AM