BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> BJSC Seventynips | Predicta
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 9 2015, 06:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
Screw it, I'm doing it because no one else seems to be stepping up to the plate (DAN)

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Question 5 · How many 18s will HENDINIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Danaelanda > Ethanola
Ethanola > Danaelanda
Persephonia > Skall
Skall > Persephonia
Hushkanukia > Aprogonia
Aprogonia > Hushkanukia

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

The Actual Republic of Bellamia > Bignia-Zaragovina
Bignia-Zaragovina > The Actual Republic of Bellamia
Aquafina > Yehesi
Yehesi > Aquafina
Cor Lupus > Flynnoda
Flynnoda > Cor Lupus

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Espen:
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia:
Flynnoda:
Tinnmark:
Beaverdonia:
Varakë:
Ramrynia:
Ultraviolenceland:
Thelonia:
Kylienips:

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 200pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

Someone better help me with this drama.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
gooddelta
post Jul 11 2015, 09:01 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final [50 points available: 5 points for each correct position; 3 points for being one position off; 1 point for being two positions off; an extra 10 points if you predict all countries correctly regardless of how they finish in the top ten]

1. Tinnmark: Sandra Lyng - Play My Drum
2. Aquafina: Sigala - Easy Love
3. Hendinia: Ruumer - House Of Cards
4. Aeroche: Kove feat. Moko - Hurts
5. Persephonia: Audrey Napoleon - Dope A La Mode
6. Cor Lupus: New Politics - West End Kids
7. The Actual Republic of Bellamia: Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up
8. Ramrynia: ASTR - Activate Me
9. Terra Avium: Two Steps From Hell - Miracles
10. FARC: Katelyn Tarver - Weekend Millionaires (Young Bombs Remix)

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it]

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points]

Female soloist

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise]

Yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will HENDINIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one]

Three

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Danaelanda > Ethanola -> 18
Ethanola > Danaelanda -> 18
Persephonia > Skall -> 0
Skall > Persephonia -> 10
Hushkanukia > Aprogonia -> 0
Aprogonia > Hushkanukia -> 0

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish [10 points for each guessed correctly, 5pts for songs within 5 positions, 0pts otherwise]

Espen: 36th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 7th
Flynnonda: 30th
Tinnmark: 1st
Beaverdonia: 40th
Varakë: 32nd
Ramrynia: 8th
Ultraviolenceland: 38th
Thelonia: 21st
Kylienips: 12th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".

Yes, Semi 2

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final [5 points for the exact position, 3 points for being one position off, 1 point for being two positions off; extra 10 points if you predicted all countries in this section correctly, regardless of their actual position within the section]

33. Mulgracia: Lev - Shadow
34. Aprogonia: Justine Skye - Bandit
35. D'yermak'er: Elohim - She Talks Too Much
36. Espen: The Internet feat. Kaytranada - Girl
37. Séyetana: Chisu - Sabotage
38. Ultraviolenceland: Kelsea Ballerini - Love Me Like You Mean It
39. Bignia-Zaragovina: The Shires - Friday Night
40. Beaverdonia: Sofia Reyes - Conmigo (Rest of Your Life)
41. Ojnoj: Cajsa Siik - Change Of Heart
42. Hushkanukia: Haris - Gold

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 200pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 11 2015, 03:04 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Gonna be doing these for the first time EVER!

01. Sigala - "Easy Love" (Aquafina)
02. Sandra Lyng - "Play My Drum" (Tinnmark)
03. RUUMER - "House Of Cards" (Hendinia)
04. Audrey Napoleon - "Dope a la Mode" (Persephonia)
05. Kove f/Moko - "Hurts" (Aeroche)
06. Katelyn Traver - "Weekend Millionaires (Young Bombs Remix)" (FARC)
07. ASTR - "Activate Me" (Ramrynia)
08. Conrad Sewell - "Hold Me Up" (The Actual Republic of Bellamia)
09. The Hardkiss - "Organ" (Kylienips)
10. New Politics - "West End Kids" (Cor Lupus)

Hmmmm... quite a tough one to call here. I do see Tinnmark getting a high position and I do see them snatching a few 18's but I don't really see them winning. Thanks for the boost of confidence Rich (EDIT: OMG AND LEW *.*), but I don't really see myself in the 5-8 region tongue.gif (keep your prediction tho, would love to be wrong in that aspect)

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 393

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Male soloist (according to twitter)

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will HENDINIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 4

Danaelanda > Ethanola: 18
Ethanola > Danaelanda: 15 (I'm sorry, as long as Sigala is in the picture there's no way a Dethan 18 swap will happen)
Persephonia > Skall:l 15
Skall > Persephonia: 2
Hushkanukia > Aprogonia: 7
Aprogonia > Hushkanukia: 0

Question 6b · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6a so that your votes are not revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

The Actual Republic of Bellamia > Bignia-Zaragovina
Bignia-Zaragovina > The Actual Republic of Bellamia
Aquafina > Yehesi
Yehesi > Aquafina
Cor Lupus > Flynnoda
Flynnoda > Cor Lupus

Clearly I don't want to do 6B because I'm there and I don't want Harry to know if I gave him points or not

Espen: 29th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 8th
Flynnonda: 21st
Tinnmark: 2nd
Beaverdonia: 39th
Varakë: 31st
Ramrynia: 6th
Ultraviolenceland: 34th
Thelonia: 14th
Kylienips: 9th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No".: No

33. The Very Best - "Yoshua Alikuti" (Skall)
34. Kelsea Ballerini - "Love Me Like You Mean It" (Ultraviolenceland)
35. Neon Indian - "Annie" (PRoJ)
36. Wet - "Deadwater" (Trifoski)
37. Elohim - "She Talks Too Much" (D'yermak'er)
38. Casja Silk - "Change Of Heart" (Ojonj)
39. Sofia Reyes - "Conmigo (Rest Of Your Life)" (Beaverdonia)
40. The Shires - "Friday Night" (Bignia-Zaragovina)
41. Chinese Man f/Ex-I, Lush One & Plex Rock - "Get Up" (Singuearpear)
42. Haris - "Gold" (Hushkanukia) [Other than Joseph, idk who will give Can high marks]

I DO NOT KNOW THIS ONE

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 200pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise]: 25

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Jul 11 2015, 03:16 PM
Post #4
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
So my two potentials being predicted to finish first and second.

#SLAYLEE

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post Jul 11 2015, 03:17 PM
Post #5
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403

01. Tinnmark
02. Aquafina
03. Hendinia
04. Cor Lupus
05. Persephonia
06. Bellamia
07. Ramrynia
08. Aeroche
09. FARC
10. Kylienips

Female soloist

YES

13 Danaelanda > Ethanola
13 Ethanola > Danaelanda
15 Persephonia > Skall
08 Skall > Persephonia
00 Hushkanukia > Aprogonia
00 Aprogonia > Hushkanukia

L8R

Espen:
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia:
Flynnoda:
Tinnmark:
Beaverdonia:
Varakë:
Ramrynia:
Ultraviolenceland:
Thelonia:
Kylienips:

No

33. Syndare
34. Flynnonda
35. Espen
36. Mulgracia
37. Hushkunakia
38. PRoJ
39. Ojnoj
40. Ultraviolenceland
41. Aprogonia
42. D'yermak'er

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jul 11 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #6
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

01. Persephonia: Audrey Napoleon - Dope A La Mode
02. Tinnmark: Sandra Lyng - Play My Drum
03. The Actual Republic of Bellamia: Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up
04. Aquafina: Sigala - Easy Love
05. Hendinia: Ruumer - House Of Cards
06. Aeroche: Kove feat. Moko - Hurts
07. Kylienips: The Hardkiss - Organ
08. Cor Lupus: New Politics - West End Kids
09. N DNTN: Christine & The Queens - Saint Claude
10. Greenfroze: Robert DeLong - Don't Wait Up

Female Soloist

Yes

One

13 Danaelanda > Ethanola
18 Ethanola > Danaelanda
18 Persephonia > Skall
10 Skall > Persephonia
11 Hushkanukia > Aprogonia
00 Aprogonia > Hushkanukia

Espen: 14th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 3rd
Flynnoda: 22nd
Beaverdonia: 35th
Varakë: 39th
Ramrynia: 15th
Ultraviolenceland: 36th
Thelonia: 26th
Kylienips: 7th

No

33. Séyetana: Chisu - Sabotage
34. Unovia: Emilie Esther - Inescapable
35. Beaverdonia: Sofia Reyes - Conmigo (Rest of Your Life)
36. Ultraviolenceland: Kelsea Ballerini - Love Me Like You Mean It
37. Syndare: KLOË - Feel
38. PRoJ: Neon Indian - Annie
39. Varakë: pr0files - Luxury
40. N Lazone: Preditah feat. Yasmin - Supernaturally
41. Hushkanukia: Haris - Gold
42. Ojnoj: Cajsa Siik - Change Of Heart

+Quote this post
Cameron
post Jul 11 2015, 05:45 PM
Post #7
Group icon
THE BLAZE *.*
User: 18,061
Oh my goodness laugh.gif Hushkaflopnia right enough rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 11 2015, 07:21 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Did I forget to put the country name after The Hardkiss? SMH drama.gif

OMG at those top 10 predictions! cheer.gif

+Quote this post
seven.
post Jul 11 2015, 07:26 PM
Post #9
Group icon
i can only do one normal thing a day
User: 14,428

01. Aquafina // Sigala - Easy Love
02. Tinnmark // Sandra Lyng - Play My Drum
03. Hendinia // RUUMER - House Of Cards
04. Persephonia // Audrey Napoleon - Dope A La Mode
05. The Actual Republic of Bellamia // Conrad Sewell - Hold Me Up
06. Aeroche // Kove ft. Moko - Hurts
07. Cor Lupus // New Politics - West End Kids
08. FARC // Katelyn Tarver - Weekend Millionaires (Young Bombs Remix)
09. Ramrynia // ASTR - Activate Me
10. N DNTN // Christine & The Queens - Saint Claude

Male Solo

Yes

13 Danaelanda > Ethanola
15 Ethanola > Danaelanda
15 Persephonia > Skall
11 Skall > Persephonia
09 Hushkanukia > Aprogonia
05 Aprogonia > Hushkanukia

Espen: 39th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 5th
Flynnoda: 24th
Beaverdonia: 26th
Varakë: 35th
Ramrynia: 9th
Ultraviolenceland: 18th
Thelonia: 19th
Kylienips: 11th

No

33. Singerpurear // Chinese Man ft. Ex-I, Lush One & Plex Rock - Get Up
34. Séyetana // Chisu - Sabotage
35. Varake // pr0files - Luxury
36. Trifoski // Wet - Deadwater
37. Syndare // KLOË - Feel
38. Federal Rep of Ashton // Romans - Uh Huh
39. Espen // The Internet ft. Kaytranada - Girl
40. N-Lazone // Preditah ft. Yasmin - Supernaturally
41. PRoJ // Neon Indian - Annie
42. Ojnoj // Cajsa Siik - Change Of Heart

+Quote this post
danG
post Jul 13 2015, 07:16 PM
Post #10
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746

01. Tinnmark
02. Aquafina
03. Hendinia
04. Persephonia
05. Aeroche
06. The Actual Republic of Bellamia
07. FARC
08. Cor Lupus
09. Kylienips
10. Ramrynia

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score? [50 points for the exact amount, 25 points for guessing within 5 points of it, 15 points for guessing within 10 points of it, 5 points for guessing within 20 points of it, 1 point for guessing withing 50 points of it] 315

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be? a female soloist, a male soloist, a mixed group, a male duo/group, a female duo/group or 'other'? [5 Points] Female Soloist

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest? [5 points if correct, 0 otherwise] Yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will HENDINIA get? [5 Points for the correct prediction, 0 for the wrong one] 4

13 The Actual Republic of Bellamia > Bignia-Zaragovina
13 Bignia-Zaragovina > The Actual Republic of Bellamia
00 Aquafina > Yehesi
08 Yehesi > Aquafina
12 Cor Lupus > Flynnoda
07 Flynnoda > Cor Lupus

Espen: 036
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 006
Flynnoda: 025
Tinnmark: 001
Beaverdonia: 028
Varakë: 022
Ramrynia: 010
Ultraviolenceland: 034
Thelonia: 013
Kylienips: 009

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final? [5 points for guessing the correct yes/no answer; 5 points for guessing the semi final correctly (if applicable)]. The only possible answers for this question are: "Yes, semi 1" / "Yes, semi 2" / "No". No

33. Florina
34. Ultraviolenceland
35. Séyetana
36. Espen
37. Bignia-Zaragovina
38. PRoJ
39. Trifoski
40. Ojnon
41. D'yermak'er
42. Hushkanukia

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 200pts this contest? [20pts if guessed correctly, 0pts otherwise] 23

+Quote this post
Silas
post Jul 13 2015, 10:23 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Queen of Soon
User: 3,474
Well that made my 18 choice much easier. Discovery it is!

+Quote this post
Linds.
post Jul 14 2015, 03:25 PM
Post #12
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
This is the first time I've done this so these are pretty much all guesses laugh.gif

Question 1 · Predict the top 10 of the final

01. Aeroche
02. Thelonia
03. Aquafina
04. Mulgracia
05. Daehun
06. Kylienips
07. Tinnmark
08. Hendinia
09. Séyetana
10. Cor Lupus

Question 2 · How many points will this month's winning song score?

Question 3 · What type of act will the winner be?
Female Soloist

Question 4 · Will a country receive its first win in this contest?
Yes

Question 5 · How many 18s will HENDINIA get?

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries

Danaelanda > Ethanola 06 points
Ethanola > Danaelanda 08 points
Persephonia > Skall 00 points
Skall > Persephonia 03 points
Hushkanukia > Aprogonia 13 points
Aprogonia > Hushkanukia 05 points

Question 7 · Predict where the following nations will finish

Espen: 11th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 27th
Flynnoda: 31st
Tinnmark: 7th
Beaverdonia: 38th
Varakë: 33rd
Ramrynia: 24th
Thelonia: 2nd
Kylienips: 6th

Question 8 · Will the winner of a semi final win the final and if so, from which semi final?
No

Question 9 · Predict the bottom 10 of the final

33. Varake
34. Hushkanukia
35. ProJ
36. Ultraviolenceland
37. D'yermak'er
38. Beaverdonia
39. Skall
40. Syndare
41. Florina
42. Singerpurear

BONUS QUESTION: How many countries will score under 200pts this contest?

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Jul 14 2015, 04:54 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
Lemme work my magic on this

01. Aquafina
02. Tinnmark
03. Aeroche
04. Hendinia
05. Persephonia
06. Slutamia
07. Ramrynia
08. Altyr Muunilinst
09. Kylienips
10. FARC

Whatever Aquafina is, I guess he;s a male soloist?

Yes

Question 6a · Predict the amount of points that the following countries will award each other's entries [10 points for every one that you get spot on, none for anything else - so a maximum of 60 points available here - Countries included in this question should ONLY answer question 6b so that your votes are not
revealed, anybody else must ONLY answer either 6a or 6b, but not both];

Danaelanda > Ethanola 15
Ethanola > Danaelanda 18
Persephonia > Skall 10
Skall > Persephonia 00
Hushkanukia > Aprogonia 12
Aprogonia > Hushkanukia 00

Espen: 11th
The Actual Republic Of Bellamia: 10th
Flynnoda: 25th
Beaverdonia: 31st
Varakë: 29th
Ramrynia: 5th
Thelonia: 13th
Kylienips: 9th

33. Beaverdonia
34. Syndare
35. Ashton
36. D'yermak'er
37. Skall
38. Daehun
39. Séyetana
40. Ojnoj
41. Bignia-Zaragovina
42. Huskunakia

This post has been edited by *Tim: Jul 14 2015, 05:13 PM

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jul 14 2015, 05:10 PM
Post #14
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
We can make Lindsey's prediction the correct one I think. Please. It's the only one where I don't do awfully. I'm not used to doing badly in the final. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Brer
post Jul 14 2015, 05:11 PM
Post #15
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Nah Lindsey's can be incorrect pls. I'm happy with yours Iz kink.gif

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Jul 14 2015, 05:12 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Tim what is Slutania

Also Sigala is a male artist according to his Twitter

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Jul 14 2015, 05:13 PM
Post #17
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
The cheap hoe that sent that cheap sang but refuses to admit it is cheap

Hint: She's a ginger :")

This post has been edited by *Tim: Jul 14 2015, 05:15 PM

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jul 14 2015, 05:43 PM
Post #18
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I can't tell who's more repetitive - Tim or torresgirl :')

+Quote this post
*Tim
post Jul 14 2015, 05:47 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
idk either, but I just like to spill the truth tea :')

+Quote this post
Qween
post Jul 14 2015, 06:30 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709
A lone top 10, not gonna happen but YAY Tim with a star.

+Quote this post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:26 AM