BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Triple 9, 19 Feb 2016 | Winslet, Ejiofor, Harrelson, Affleck, Gadot & Mackie
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Feb 15 2016, 10:13 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Comes out this Friday, don't really know much about it but everyone who went to the Secret Unlimited Screening on Twitter seemed to think it was unexpectedly great and the cast is really solid so it can't be too bad surely.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Feb 15 2016, 10:21 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

I really enjoyed this! I forgot it was coming out because it's not had much buzz. The characters are a really fleshed out, it's really tense.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Feb 15 2016, 11:17 PM
Post #3
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

Excited for this! Just to see Norman and Aaron together! laugh.gif Also for the fact it actually looks good too!

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Feb 20 2016, 02:30 AM
Post #4
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I thought this was poo, tbh. It was good in a "straight to DVD, b movie" sort of way, but that really was it. There didn't seem to be much of a story and it felt like they were just going along with it and just randomly decided to throw in some not very well executed, twist and turns etc..

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Feb 22 2016, 08:24 AM
Post #5
c:
Member No.: 20,692

I thought this was quite good and had some tense moments but once I've seen Sicario (which I didn't love because I'm not massive in this genre of film but it was still excellently made) I feel like these average thrillers are just going to seem a bit naff, it tried to be shocking with the severed heads on the car but none of that lives up to the bodies in the walls in Sicario. This also had one of the least satisfying endings since Burnt last year, just as it gets to the bit we've all been waiting for, it ended! Gah, I like a cliffhanger when it's done good (Inception, Ex Machina) but this just feels like I watched three quarters of a film and then my Wi-Fi stopped working sad.gif

Some good scenes like the whole scene in the car park where Casey Affleck knows who the fourth guy is and he's stuck up there with him and you don't know what's going to happen. The acting was also good in this too, I think Chiwetel Ejiofor, Kate Winslet and Casey Affleck were the highlights but it was a solid ensemble cast.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:03 PM