BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, Toula Portokalos is back..
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Insomnio
post 26th March 2016, 07:15 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,742

I watched the first movie along with two friends fourteen years ago. We laughed a lot and the movie was very entertaining. I just watched the official trailer of the new movie and it doesn't look verypromising. However, I have watched a lot of drama and social movies in the last weeks and I really need a comedy. I hope it will have decent earnings at the Box Office.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 7th April 2016, 11:25 AM
Post #2
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

Really enjoyed this, not quite as much as the first (I think that one had a bit more charm) but it was very fun still. Lainie Kazan and Michael Constantine were my highlights in the first movie so I loved that this one focused on them more (loved her telling him where to shove it when they weren't married anymore and he's just hilarious all the time, love it when he explains how everyone word stems from Greek (even Italy in this movie laugh.gif) and he's so adorable at parts too). All the new characters were nice and the plot made for plenty of funny jokes. There were a few cringey moments but all the characters are so likeable so it's no problem really.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:29 PM