BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Outlander, Thursday 9pm - More4
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Dec 4 2014, 10:55 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
I wasn't sure where to post this, as it was filmed in Scotland, but hasn't been shown in the UK yet laugh.gif

Outlander is a British-American television drama series based on the Outlander series of novels by Diana Gabaldon. Created by Ronald D. Moore and produced by Left Bank Pictures for Starz, the show began its first run of 16 episodes on August 9, 2014. On August 15, 2014, Starz renewed the series for a second season of at least 13 episodes, which will be based on Dragonfly in Amber, the second book in Gabaldon's series.
In 1945, married World War II nurse Claire Beauchamp Randall finds herself transported back to Scotland in 1743, where she encounters civil war and the dashing Highland warrior Jamie Fraser.

I've read the first book and loved it, I also went to where it was filmed in February earlier this year and saw the set. The second book is next on my to-read list and I've finally found somewhere to watch the series online cheer.gif I've watched the first six episodes so far and I think its brilliant, the actors, setting etc is spot on, and I look forward to seeing more of this biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by troublepink: Jun 26 2017, 01:50 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Severin
post Apr 7 2016, 11:33 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 9,872
Season 2 starts this Sunday

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Apr 8 2016, 02:11 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
Yesss!!!! I've been on a countdown since they announced it was coming back 😃😃 since I made this thread I've read the second and third book, waiting until season 2 has been on until I read the fourth cuz I'll only get myself confused 😂

Anyone else watch this? 😊

+Quote this post
Severin
post Apr 19 2016, 09:37 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 9,872
I'll probably wait until the mid season break and binge watch

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Jun 22 2017, 01:49 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
Outlander is coming to UK TV!

It will be shown on More 4 cheer.gif No date yet as far as I know, but they have just finished filming season 3 which will be on Starz (and I assume Amazon Prime where it has been shown in the UK previously) in September 2017. So I think it would be right for them to have the first two seasons on More 4 in time for the new season to start... unsure.gif biggrin.gif

I'm currently binge watching season two with the podcast commentary, I love this show so much, have never enjoyed a show like this before. I also can't wait for season 3, the book was brilliant. I've just finished book 5 and everything about the whole series is so good, the characters, storylines... I just can't get enough of it heart.gif

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Jun 26 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
Saw an advert for this last night, it will start at season 1 on More4 this Thursday night at 9pm cheer.gif

This post has been edited by troublepink: Jun 26 2017, 01:51 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:17 AM