BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Facebook Q & A Monday 7th September 12pm
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post Sep 6 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 140
   No Gallery Pics

Hope we find out further plans for the album.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Sep 7 2015, 10:13 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

@will_young31: I'm going to be answering your questions live on my Facebook page from 12pm! Get thinking... http://t.co/7bL23te8Al

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Sep 7 2015, 12:39 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

Any plans to do outdoor gigs next summer Will? They are my favourites.

Outdoor gigs are my favourites too, so I'm really looking forward to doing some festivals and hopefully some other outdoor events! biggrin.gif

Other interesting replies were he's looking forward to most performing Brave Man on tour and he'd like to do a live DVD in the future. Confirmed we will be getting a 4th single but wouldn't say what it is. biggrin.gif I did ask him how many singles he'd be releasing from the album but he didn't answer lol. Someone asked if he remembered a gift they bought him and he said yes but while it was very kind he would like fans to just enjoy the shows and perhaps donate to one of his charities instead. I've long thought this was Will's view on receiving gifts.

+Quote Post
Sunday
post Sep 7 2015, 01:53 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 91
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(truly talented @ Sep 7 2015, 01:39 PM) *
Any plans to do outdoor gigs next summer Will? They are my favourites.

Outdoor gigs are my favourites too, so I'm really looking forward to doing some festivals and hopefully some other outdoor events! biggrin.gif

Other interesting replies were he's looking forward to most performing Brave Man on tour and he'd like to do a live DVD in the future. Confirmed we will be getting a 4th single but wouldn't say what it is. biggrin.gif I did ask him how many singles he'd be releasing from the album but he didn't answer lol. Someone asked if he remembered a gift they bought him and he said yes but while it was very kind he would like fans to just enjoy the shows and perhaps donate to one of his charities instead. I've long thought this was Will's view on receiving gifts.

Thanks TT
Great news about a 4th single and outdoor shows , i would love a DVD and i agree about the gifts it is lovely that people want to give him gifts but he probably feels guilty about them ( especially if he does not like them) and would rather people support his charities biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
truly talented
post Sep 7 2015, 02:37 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
Dianne
post Sep 7 2015, 10:00 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 454
   No Gallery Pics

Great news about the 4th single and also about the outdoor gigs and festivals. I also agree re the gifts and whilst it's lovely that people buy him these gifts the money could benefit the great charities Will supports smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:31 PM