BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> 'The Hitman's Bodyguard' | August 2018, Samuel motherf***ing L. Jackson & Ryan Reynolds
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 13th April 2017, 12:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Looks like a lot of fun! Excited to see this!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cassidy
post 13th April 2017, 05:50 PM
Post #2
Group icon
i'm massive
User: 41

Such language Jonjo!

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post 17th April 2017, 07:08 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,471

To be honest, I'd watch Ryan Reynolds clipping his toenails for 2 hours, so you can count me in.

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 19th August 2017, 07:48 PM
Post #4
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

I have mixed feelings on this, I don't know if it's just because I was shattered but I feel like it would have been so much better if it was shorter. I found it really, really dragged towards the end and I was struggling to keep my eyes open but other parts were so enjoyable so it's a shame I felt that towards the end. Ryan and Sam basically just played exaggerated versions of themselves but it was fun to see them banter off each other, they had great chemistry. However, My real highlight was Salma Hayek who stole the show with a limited amount of screentime, it's just a shame her scenes were so isolated from the main plot, it would have been nice if she was a bit more involved and we got to see more of her character. Overall, I enjoyed the comedy/fun side of things but the action had too much shakey-cam and the plot was not interesting enough to require a two hour run time so I wish they had shortened it a bit sad.gif

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 22nd August 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

Thoroughly enjoyed this one, one of the best films of the year so far, a good-natured romp which relies heavily on the banter between Ryan & Samuel's characters. Salma Hayek was also fun in a limited role. Main criticism is the end action sequences went one-too-many, but more than made up for by the gags. 7/10

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 03:31 AM