BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)
If you have forgotten your password and a recovery email has not arrived, please click here to send us an email.

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | All Stars | Season 8 | Episode 8, You're a Winner, Baby!
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
Nina West
post 23rd June 2023, 03:26 PM
Post #1
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

The remaining 5 Queens were asked to to create from scratch a new outfit “worthy of joining the ‘Drag Race Hall of Fame.'” In that spirit, the Pit Crew brought out trunks showing the names of five “All Stars” winners: Kylie Sonique Love, Trinity the Tuck, Shea Couleé, Monét X Change, and Trixie Mattel.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 23rd June 2023, 04:00 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I low-key would have given Jimbo another win, the face was so stupid and ridiculous but something only she would do laugh.gif If she did a proper facekini, beat her face and came out like that it would have been a total total serve.

Alexis was great too though, and Jessica if she did a sexier wig instead of the big hair she had I also think could have won.

Tbh I felt for Alexis because that was the hardest elimination so far! Like Lala was clearly the weakest of the week, they have pretty similar track records. But I do think she should have stuck to her word and kept Lala, since the bottom 2 were pretty evenly matched, it’s not like she would be sniping a front runner to save someone hopeless, it’s just that point in the competition. Having said that, Alexis should have gone last week anyway laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 23rd June 2023, 07:01 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

The episode was good and all the queens did fairly well! Lala and Kandy were to right bottom 2.

I was gagged when Alexis picked Lala's lipstick. I thought for sure she would get rid of Kandy, especially after Lala saving her and her little tussles with Kandy.

Jessica doing well once again. wub.gif I hope Jessica manages a 2nd win as I think she's the only one who could challenge Jimbo for the crown. At the moment it just seems like it's Jimbo's season - not that I would mind Jimbo winning! Just want it to be a little more competitive/closer. All stars 6 was such a great/close season between all the queens that you couldn't tell who was going to win.

+Quote this post
p a v
post 24th June 2023, 09:15 AM
Post #4
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jun 23 2023, 07:00 PM) *
I low-key would have given Jimbo another win, the face was so stupid and ridiculous but something only she would do laugh.gif If she did a proper facekini, beat her face and came out like that it would have been a total total serve.

Alexis was great too though, and Jessica if she did a sexier wig instead of the big hair she had I also think could have won.

Tbh I felt for Alexis because that was the hardest elimination so far! Like Lala was clearly the weakest of the week, they have pretty similar track records. But I do think she should have stuck to her word and kept Lala, since the bottom 2 were pretty evenly matched, it’s not like she would be sniping a front runner to save someone hopeless, it’s just that point in the competition. Having said that, Alexis should have gone last week anyway laugh.gif

Has she ever told Lala she would keep her??..

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 24th June 2023, 06:53 PM
Post #5
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Bit shite imo, Lala had improved a lot on her first time while Kandy is the same old Kandy

+Quote this post
p a v
post 24th June 2023, 11:03 PM
Post #6
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

QUOTE(J00prstar @ Jun 24 2023, 09:53 PM) *
Bit shite imo, Lala had improved a lot on her first time while Kandy is the same old Kandy

She’s even more intense this time around

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 22nd September 2024, 06:15 AM