BuzzJack

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | All Stars | Season 8 | Episode 9, Carson Kressley, This is Your Gay Life!
Track this thread | Email this thread | Print this thread | Download this thread | Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 29th June 2023, 10:27 AM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

It's already the top 4, and this week the queens face a roast challenge!

Preview here:

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 29th June 2023, 05:35 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

How many episodes do we have left? I assume we don't have a comeback/queen returning episode? Are they going to have a non-elim episode?

Looking forward to the roast, Kandy & Jimbo did well on their seasons and I think Jessica could be really funny as well. Alexis bombed on her season so interesting to see if she has a redemption for it!

+Quote this post
Lukuzz
post 29th June 2023, 05:49 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
User: 1,209

It’s allegedly going to be a top 2, there’s still 4 episodes left!

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 29th June 2023, 08:52 PM
Post #4
Group icon

QUOTE(Envoirment @ Jun 29 2023, 06:35 PM) *
How many episodes do we have left? I assume we don't have a comeback/queen returning episode? Are they going to have a non-elim episode?

Looking forward to the roast, Kandy & Jimbo did well on their seasons and I think Jessica could be really funny as well. Alexis bombed on her season so interesting to see if she has a redemption for it!

omg I'm actually excited to watch it now, I forgot what a car crash Alexis was the first time!

Crossing everything she comes out green again!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 29th June 2023, 11:04 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

QUOTE(Lukuzz @ Jun 29 2023, 06:49 PM) *
It’s allegedly going to be a top 2, there’s still 4 episodes left!

Yep it’s top 3 with an elim then 2 more episodes - the one before the finale is a fame games talent show, which is cool to have! Not sure what the finale entails with just 2 of them laugh.gif I’m not sure if the top 2 partake in that talent show, we’re not sure all about it tbh. From what I understand it supplements the Fame Games which is interesting.

Tbh I wish that they had just had one less challenge/episode and a classic top 3 finale, they could have binned either the SNL comedy thing or the acting commercials and then gone to a top 3! I can’t see how they can do for example a finale Rumix with a top 2!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 30th June 2023, 10:50 AM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I think Jimbo just did my favourite roast of all time, that was genius laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post 30th June 2023, 07:14 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030

Everyone did really well in the roast! I would rank them:

Jessica
Jimbo
Kandy
Alexis

Jessica had me crying with laughter a couple times, I loved her set! Jimbo was great as well. Kandy was good but went a bit too fast. Alexis did well to open the show as well and was much better than her original season.

Jimbo's lip sync was so laugh.gif Finally won a lip sync!

Happy to see Alexis go, she was the weakest and after getting rid of LaLa last week it's what she deserves!

I think Jimbo has the crown in the bag now, I cannot see Kandy winning or Jessica (sadly). 4 win track record is just too much to overcome unless Kandy or Jessica somehow demolish Jimbo in the finale. A top 2 finale could give enough time for Kandy or Jessica to outdo Jimbo the whole episode potentially though.... I really hope Jessica and Jimbo are the top 2.

Happy to see a talent show for all the queens is coming! I completely forgot about the fame games. I wonder who will win that? I hope Darienna or Kasha Davis!

+Quote this post
Oliver
post 30th June 2023, 07:48 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
User: 15,367

Can't believe Jimbo has finally won a lipsync after SEVEN attempts! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 1st July 2023, 01:34 PM
Post #9
Group icon

As a Jimbo stan since her first season I'm living for her. Bringing back her 'greatest hits' this episode was both genius and cvnty af.

My only gripe with this season is Jessica doing so well yet isn't really getting the praise that Kandy, Lala etc. picked up despite being imo the clear 2nd place most weeks.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 20th June 2024, 06:04 PM