BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Zayn has left 1D, The saga continues...
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post Mar 25 2015, 10:44 PM
Post #41
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316
I see Cameron's point. I definitely think Zayn's relationship with Perrie has an impact on how talked about the group are in general when they're not releasing music. Because really, would their names be out there that much at all between albums if it weren't for the media reporting on Zayn's relationship with 'one quarter of Little Mix'?
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
sajjadali
post Mar 25 2015, 11:01 PM
Post #42
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 1,100
WOW.

I actually gasped out loud when i saw this.

I think he's crazy. There's people out there wanting to be big and they'd love to be in his position. One Direction has turned out to be a perfect worldwide brand.

The minute Liam put his hand on the picture i figured it out.

This is how i think it all went.
1. 1D split in to writing teams to write for 'Four'. Zayn writes with Naughty Boy. The song he puts there is rejected for 1D. He is not happy.
2. Simon Cowell does a weird interview a few weeks back - welcoming all members to be able to do things outside the band - quite random?
3. Announced that Zayn's song will be on the new Naughty Boy album on his own...abit weird.
4. Zayn walks out half way during concert. Cheating claims. Stress? Leaves world wide tour half way. Tantrum. Shockingly not one 1D member tweets any support for him. Decides to leave. They try to stop him to no avail. Announcement.

I do think he also realises that if the band splits whenever it does...he'd go on to basically nothing being one of the least known (well after Louis and Liam of course ha ha) this way he gets this big deal. Stress, public break, relax yeah right - i predict debut single end of this year smile.gif

I've always said even if the most useless member of a band leaves (Ahem like Howard Donald or Jason Orange) it affects the band no matter what. There is still appeal for 1D, i doubt they'd flop but it will have a decline no matter what. No matter who leaves it affects the brand. Wern't they gonna get a big pay day if they stay together a number of years? The others will be pissed. The first one to go solo always does the best...!

Can you imagine the big comeback in a few years time world wide with Zayn (Take That Progress Level x 100) bet they can tongue.gif that's the backup.

Now Cue 1D to release Spice Girls' 'Forever'

This post has been edited by sajjadali: Mar 25 2015, 11:02 PM

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 25 2015, 11:07 PM
Post #43
Group icon
nabad
I just think they're all in very different places with regards to where they want to be and what style they want to follow musically. Obviously the stuff Zayn wrote with Naughty Boy didn't surface because Syco are still hooked on the thought that what they've been recording will work forever more. Liam's doing dance remixes, I'm fairly sure Harry's solo sound wouldn't be too far away from what One Direction are doing at the moment, but a little different I'd imagine. Lord knows what Niall and Louis would end up doing.

I'd say if Zayn sticks with Naughty Boy and gets a few features under his belt, he could have a very successful solo career ahead of him.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Mar 26 2015, 08:17 AM
Post #44
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
I'm not sure if Zayn wants a particularly successful solo career, at least not in terms of loads of chart smashes and that kinda thing. Seems to me as if he wants to step out of the limelight entirely for a bit, I don't blame him either because it must be so hard to have the rabid fans and the press in your face the whole time. I can see him working on his own thing but not sure he'll be making a bid for the chart any time soon.

The news hasn't quite sunk in yet for me. I saw Zayn leaving and called it a while back (although I thought it was more "if" then "when"), but what feels odd to me is a four-piece 1D laugh.gif They look good as a four-piece but it just feels kinda strange for now.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Mar 26 2015, 08:25 AM
Post #45
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955
It will be interesting to see how the band continues as a four piece, once the 5th album comes around.

Obviously a 3rd single from 'Four' is a no go now. I wonder how long Zayn leaving has been going on behind the scenes.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post Mar 26 2015, 09:16 AM
Post #46
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 20,217
I think it will be quite interesting to see in what musical direction the four piece will go, i don't think they will change the direction that much with Liam/Louis still on board as writers but i would be interesting to see them work with different producers than Midnight Memories/Four. That's what i also wanted to hear from them if Zayn stayed. Vocally the band will change and they definitely need more rehearsals than they did in February before they start in June again.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 26 2015, 09:50 AM
Post #47
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
I wouldn't be surprised if they announced that they are splitting up during a live X Factor performance possibly.

Very interesting what will happen on the rest of the world tour.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post Mar 26 2015, 10:50 AM
Post #48
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Louis reaction on twitter:
Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson
Been a crazy couple of days but know that we are going to work harder than ever to deliver the best album we've ever made for you guys !

Louis Tomlinson @Louis_Tomlinson
Your support has been incredible , truly incredible so thank you so much !

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 26 2015, 12:18 PM
Post #49
Group icon
nabad
Yeah, it's still not sunk in for me... I just don't know. cry.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post Mar 26 2015, 12:24 PM
Post #50
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
QUOTE(Maurice Horan @ Mar 26 2015, 09:16 AM) *
Vocally the band will change and they definitely need more rehearsals than they did in February before they start in June again.

More solos for Niall cheer.gif More for Louis too nocheer.gif

The interest in the first single without Zayn will be big. I think I'm even more excited for the tour as well now, not in a 'yay Zayn has gone' sense but more out of intrigue about what it's like without him

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 26 2015, 12:27 PM
Post #51
Group icon
nabad
That's the thing though. Zayn's solos were all the notes that the others just weren't capable of hitting, and he did them perfectly. So they're gonna struggle a bit.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post Mar 26 2015, 12:46 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Niall Horan @NiallOfficial · 11m 11 minutes ago
Been a mad few days and your support has been incredible as per usual ! This in turn Spurs us on to make the best music we possibly can
User Actions
Following

‏@NiallOfficial
Put on great shows / tours for you guys.
You are the best fans in the world and you deserve nothing less from us!

Niall Horan @NiallOfficial
The lads and I arrived in South Africa this morning . We cannot wait to see all you SA fans for the first time and have great shows.

Is it me or is it weird none of the boys actually mention Zayn or wish him well huh.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 26 2015, 12:49 PM
Post #53
Group icon
nabad
QUOTE(Maurice Horan @ Mar 26 2015, 12:46 PM) *
Is it me or is it weird none of the boys actually mention Zayn or wish him well huh.gif

I noticed that too. I'm sure Twitter will catch on soon enough too~

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Mar 26 2015, 12:50 PM
Post #54
Group icon
I would imagine they've spoken to Zayn privately. Whether it was an amicable conversation we may never know.

+Quote this post
Umi
post Mar 26 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #55
Group icon
All I See br29
User: 14,659
Bad blood ?

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 26 2015, 01:02 PM
Post #56
Group icon
nabad
Louis Walsh has spoken out about Zayn Malik's decision to leave One Direction, describing it as the cause of living "in a bubble".

The boyband member, 22, first met and formed with his bandmates on The X Factor, the reality talent show Walsh helps judge.

Speaking to Irish radio station RTE Radio One, Walsh believes that Malik was the first to "crack up" after a five-year frantic lifestyle.

"I have heard the rumours for the last few weeks that everything wasn't happy in paradise," he said.

"The problem with these guys is they've been in a bubble for the last five years, pressure, working, a lot harder than people think, so something had to give. So Zayn was the first person just to crack up a little bit."

Walsh added: "He's had an amazing time with the other guys. That's the good side of it. The dark side of it is all the travelling, the airports, in a bubble, not really seeing real life."

Louis Walsh actually speaking 100% sense for once.

+Quote this post
Maz!
post Mar 26 2015, 01:05 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Not saying this is the same with the boys but i know that the rest of the Spice Girls felt hurt and betrayed when Geri left or maybe managment (who gets blamed by the fans for his leaving) told the boys not to mention Zayn dry.gif

+Quote this post
Calum
post Mar 26 2015, 01:48 PM
Post #58
Group icon
nabad
From Tumblr:

The worst thing about all of this is that Zayn has always been my favourite which means that every time a new photo surfaced - he was the first face I looked for. Every time a new song was released - his was always the voice i listened for. When I went to see them live - he was the one I watched for the majority of the time. No matter what happens with “One Direction” now, none of it will ever be the same for me.

That is basically me.

+Quote this post
pippa
post Mar 26 2015, 02:02 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 14,031
Zayn leaving is no different to anyone wanting to leave a job, he is doing what he feels is right and everyone seeks change at some point in their life. It is a brave decision to leave such a successful high profile group but he obviously feels it is the right decision. I hope unlike other bands before them, that they have made enough money to secure a very decent future and have not been working non stop for so hard for the likes of their management etc. to end up with the money.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post Mar 26 2015, 04:02 PM
Post #60
Group icon

According to the Daily Mail, he was heading to a studio today.

+Quote this post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:28 AM