BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Leah Remini: Jehovah's Witnesses (Season 3)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
tommie
post 14th November 2018, 12:07 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 8,073

For a bit, Leah will leave Scientology for a bit and focus on the insanity that is Jehovah.

As a side note - my sister lived next to a JW. She basically ended up using them to clean her windows and they were very helpful and nice - which I can't imagine how they could be, since my sister can be quite the... character. Brain washed I say!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 15th November 2018, 11:38 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245

I think Jehovah's Witnesses is just a special, the episode that already aired this week. Season 3 starts in 2 weeks, I think they're going back to the regular Scientology for Season 3.

I watched the first 30 minutes of the JW Episode. My entire dad's side of the family were JWs, minus my dad and his brother because they saw through it.
Both my Aunts met and married their Husbands from the Kingdom Hall. I remember going to the Kingdom Hall a lot when I was a child, and reading the Watchtower Newsletter.
Them praying on people who had lost people was absolutely right, that's how my Dad's family got into it.
Everyone bar my Grandmother and I think my Aunt got out, but I don't think it's as heavy as it is in Canada as it is in other places.

I wasn't allowed to come out to my Grandmother, apparently they don't look too fondly on the gays.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 03:14 AM