BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Riser Recaps 2018, DONE!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
-Jay-
post Feb 4 2019, 02:26 AM
Post #41
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
Hi Jordan!!

My favourites from the Top 50 so far: Breathin, Body, I Like It, First Time, My My My!, Beautiful Trauma, This Is Me, Finesse, One Kiss, Woman Like Me, Sanctify and ...Ready For It? heart.gif

Definitely agree that Troye has evolved into a more confident artist! He's one of my absolute faves... seeing him in about 3 weeks on tour *_*
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
danG
post Feb 4 2019, 07:41 PM
Post #42
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
Great to see Calvin Harris, Loud Luxury, M-22 and Cardi here! (even if Calvin is way too low!)

+Quote this post
Dexton
post Feb 8 2019, 10:27 AM
Post #43
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045
Lot's of 10/10 songs here! *.* Too many to list!

Great to see King Princess getting recognition here though, 1950 is a great song though I can't say I'm too fond of anything else she's released. They're okay songs but nothing spectacular. Alessia Cara is a nice face here too. LOVE that Wild Things was your #2 song of 2016 - by FAR my favourite from her and definitely one of my favourites from the year too. Same for Scars too, and 1-800 though it was much higher in my EOY chart never mind it was #49 for me but certainly should have been higher laugh.gif

Love. wub.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 8 2019, 11:11 PM
Post #44
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Ooh thanks for all the comments!! Thanks for your patience as I've only had time to do one section a week. Almost done though biggrin.gif

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Feb 1 2019, 02:53 PM) *
I don't think I've heard Trust My Lonely! Giving a listen now, I mean... it's not bad but it's not something I would particularly choose to listen to which is such a shame as she went from getting my EOY #1 last year to me just completely going off her sad.gif
Ah I forgot she was your #1 last year! That's a shame you're not enjoying her new music, although you're certainly not alone based on where she's charting these days kink.gif I'm still very much a fan but would hate for her to be a one-album wonder when she's still so young.

QUOTE(Dexton @ Feb 8 2019, 05:27 AM) *
Lot's of 10/10 songs here! *.* Too many to list!

Great to see King Princess getting recognition here though, 1950 is a great song though I can't say I'm too fond of anything else she's released. They're okay songs but nothing spectacular. Alessia Cara is a nice face here too. LOVE that Wild Things was your #2 song of 2016 - by FAR my favourite from her and definitely one of my favourites from the year too. Same for Scars too, and 1-800 though it was much higher in my EOY chart never mind it was #49 for me but certainly should have been higher laugh.gif

Love. wub.gif
Yay for the Wild Things love! wub.gif Hopefully I've saved some 10/10 songs for the top 30, you'll find out momentarily ;o

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 8 2019, 11:27 PM
Post #45
Group icon
*I've lost all willpower to do commentary at this point so sorry if it descends into me blabbering :')*

30. Silk City & Dua Lipa "Electricity"
The two biggest growers of the year for me are in this section. The first one is "Electricity", which I originally insisted was only getting hype because of Dua Lipa and wasn’t actually any good…boy did that change. That piano build-up before the drop is just irresistibly good!
Previous EOY history for Dua: "New Rules" (#4, 2017), "Be The One" (#3, 2017)

29. Logic & Marshmello "Everyday"
I’m guessing this song isn’t really representative of Logic as an artist and is just him capitalizing on his mainstream success. It went largely unnoticed, but a great collab nonetheless!
Previous EOY history for Logic: "1-800-273-8255" (#44, 2017)

28. Zayn "Let Me"
Unpopular opinion alert…this is superb. Absolutely a bad single choice by all means, we really needed something upbeat from Zayn instead of two ballads in a row, but other than that I love "Let Me". A nice little throwback to the R&B/pop of 10 years ago, the likes of "Hate That I Love You", "With You" etc. I’ll leave it at that lest I get chased away with pitchforks kink.gif
Previous EOY history: "Like I Would" (#34, 2016), "Dusk Till Dawn" (#9, 2017)

27. Tyga feat. Offset "Taste"
Here’s my other biggest grower of 2018! I don’t know what happened but after originally finding this embarrassing, the production became catchy, the lyrics became amusing rather than cringeworthy and the rest was history.

26. Carrie Underwood "Love Wins"
Her comeback single "Cry Pretty" just never did anything for me, but Carrie followed it up with her best song since at least 2012 if not earlier. On "Love Wins" Carrie sings for peace and unity, two things we need now more than ever, and the song is genuinely powerful rather than just making a statement for the sake of making a statement. There’s more where that came from on her album, particularly "The Bullet". Talent wins!

25. Maroon 5 "Wait"
Another unpopular entry maybe? Yes "Wait" is derivative and trend-chasing but it was refreshing to hear Maroon 5 on their own again, without another mismatched feature tacked onto the song. Sure enough their following single was the worst offender yet puke.gif but "Wait" was indeed an earworm, for better or worse.
Previous EOY history: "Animals" (#6, 2014), "This Summer’s Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf*****" (#10, 2015), "Sugar" (#28, 2015), “Cold” (#20, 2017)

24. Tiesto & Dzeko feat. Preme & Post Malone "Jackie Chan"
These next two songs are the result of Post Malone becoming probably the most unlikely pop star of the moment. Equally unlikely was him being on a dance hit, although credit goes to Tiesto for taking the original and elevating it to "banger" status. It never really got old either, just a shamelessly fun bop!
Previous EOY history for Post Malone: "Rockstar" (#59, 2017)

23. Post Malone "Better Now"
But the real Post Malone masterpiece is "Better Now", Posty’s most radio-friendly song to date while still very true to him as an artist. Great lyrics, great melody/hooks, and his vocals aren’t grating like they sometimes are. After not liking "Congratulations" at all he really won me over in the space of a year with five incredible singles in a row, one of which is still to come!
Previous EOY history: "Rockstar" (#59, 2017)

22. Liam Payne & Rita Ora "For You"
Liam gets to be the highest 1D member in my EOY this year, ending Zayn’s two-year reign. Admittedly he can’t take much credit as Rita does most of the work here, but his one verse and half a chorus are solid too.
Previous EOY history for Liam: "Get Low" (#26, 2017)
Previous EOY history for Rita: "Anywhere" (#59, 2017)

21. Dennis Lloyd "Nevermind"
Payola or not, I love that random songs from even more random artists can still break through and reach the masses, like this did despite the singer being from Israel and the song being two years old. Speaking of Israel, I forgot about Netta and "Toy" but that was a moment too. They can be joint #21 magic.gif

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Feb 8 2019, 11:45 PM
Post #46
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
Rita my ICON *.*

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Feb 11 2019, 06:59 AM
Post #47
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217
Love: For You, Electricity
Like: Better Now, Jackie Chain, Taste & Let Me

cheer.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 16 2019, 02:06 AM
Post #48
Group icon
QUOTE(JosephAvery @ Feb 8 2019, 06:45 PM) *
Rita my ICON *.*

QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Feb 11 2019, 01:59 AM) *
Love: For You, Electricity
Like: Better Now, Jackie Chain, Taste & Let Me

cheer.gif
Jackie Chain?

kink.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 16 2019, 02:25 AM
Post #49
Group icon

20. David Guetta & Sia "Flames"
If you thought each Guetta/Sia collab had diminishing quality from the one before it, hopefully "Flames" proved you wrong. Personally I’d rank it second behind "Titanium" (and would rank "She Wolf" last as opposed to "Bang My Head"). They tried something different on this one and it really works, with a strong chorus to boot.
Previous EOY history for Sia: "Chandelier" (#33, 2014), "Elastic Heart" (#35, 2015), "The Greatest" (#36, 2016), "Cheap Thrills" (#52, 2016), "Dusk Till Dawn" (#9, 2017)

19. Panic! At The Disco "High Hopes"
Somehow even without a proper hit in years, the Panic fanbase has stayed incredibly loyal over the past decade, and deservedly so because the music has been consistently good too. "High Hopes" was by all means the comeback hit he deserved, extremely catchy and full of hooks. Really awesome for Panic to have a new signature song after all this time wub.gif

18. Ella Mai "Boo’d Up"

Ella Mai was probably the biggest came-outta-nowhere breakthrough of 2018, so much so that most of us didn’t even realize she’s British at first. laugh.gif "Boo’d Up" serves delicious throwback vibes and did especially well considering how overlooked female R&B has been lately. Ella’s music has been a breath of fresh air so far!

17. A$AP Rocky feat. Skepta "Praise The Lord (Da Shine)"
I wasn’t expecting A$AP Rocky to have two #1s in my chart in less than a year! "Praise The Lord (Da Shine)" is an absolute banger and achieved the rare feat of blocking an Alessia Cara song from #1 in my chart. Skepta was quite an inspired choice for a collab partner and certainly helped "Praise The Lord" in the UK charts, which was great to see.
Previous EOY history for A$AP Rocky: "No Limit" (#39, 2017)

16. Charlie Puth "The Way I Am"

It took three years for Charlie Puth to release a single that I actually liked, and in this case "like" is an understatement – it was a #1 in my chart! I think it’s his voice I’m not a fan of, more so than the songs themselves, but all I can say is "The Way I Am" was VERY instant, that guitar intro won me over before I even knew whose song it was. Brilliant!

15. Meghan Trainor "No Excuses"

Meghan’s third era has been everything I wanted from her so far, aside from, y’know, an album release. "No Excuses" was super instant and packs so much into two and a half minutes, and she released about 10 other promotional singles that were also really strong. My deluded stan moment of the year was courtesy of this song, I played it on repeat on Spotify for weeks to counteract their equally-deluded snubbing of her from playlists and whatnot. Unfortunately this ruined all my suggested playlists that are based on my listening history, they’re now full of outdated bubblegum pop and 9 months later I still haven’t been able to fix it :’)
Previous EOY history: "Lips Are Movin’" (#36, 2014), "Me Too" (#24, 2016), "No" (#45, 2016)

14. The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar "Pray For Me"
"Pray For Me" is firmly my second-favorite song from The Weeknd now! The production really elevates it. For some reason it underperformed by his standards, missing the top 5 on Billboard and top 10 in the UK, only for the beyond-bland "Call Out My Name" to peak higher weeks later…although PFM probably sold more overall.
Previous EOY history for The Weeknd: "I Feel It Coming" (#2, 2017 and #29, 2016)
Previous EOY history for Kendrick: "The Greatest" (#36, 2016)

13. Rita Ora "Anywhere"
Rightfully compared to "Run Away With Me" both in its lyrical content and its utter pop perfection, plus you could say equally frustrating to watch in the charts. "Anywhere" certainly didn’t fall short of the top 40, but its multiple weeks at #2 behind "Havana" were a definite disappointment. But silly me for focusing on that; just having Rita back in the first place was amazing, and the fact she gave us her best single ever (a tall order for her!) was icing on the cake. Plus her real success was on the Buzzjack Multichart, breaking the record for most weeks at #1 with 13!
Previous EOY history: "Anywhere" (#59, 2017)

12. Mabel & Not3s "Fine Line"

"Fine Line" is the song I was most hyped about pre-release in 2018. There was a clip of it at the end of the "Finders Keepers" video that sounded really promising, and it didn’t disappoint! The rest of Mabel’s year wasn’t so memorable, but she’s gone and smashed it already in 2019...I still prefer this over "Don't Call Me Up" though!
Previous EOY history for Mabel: "Finders Keepers" (#57, 2017)

11. Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line "Meant To Be"
"Meant To Be" was quite the storybook moment for Bebe’s career, when you think how for years she was always on other people’s hits and couldn’t manage one of her own. At first a country/pop collab with Florida Georgia Line seemed like the most random idea ever, but it got country radio on board which was very clever and really helped its fortunes over here. (Shame it’s all gone to her head so quickly drama.gif) Also it’s just a fitting song to be her breakthrough – if it’s meant to be, it will be, and I guess it was meant to be after all. Of course this logic doesn’t bode well with her new single being called "Last Hurrah" laugh.gif
Previous EOY history for Bebe: "Me, Myself & I" (#20, 2016), "In The Name Of Love" (#48, 2016)

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 21 2019, 06:04 AM
Post #50
Group icon

10. Walk The Moon "One Foot"

Previous winners of my EOY with "Shut Up And Dance" in 2015, Walk The Moon have followed that up with another top 10! "One Foot" is every bit as euphoric and catchy as their other best singles, while also standing on its own and not sounding like they tried to recreate "Shut Up And Dance". Unfortunately they only released one more single from this album and swiftly moved on. Don’t expect their new one "Timebomb" to be in here at all next year, I’m definitely not a fan sad.gif
Previous EOY history: "Shut Up And Dance" (#1, 2015 and #56, 2014), "Different Colors" (#48, 2015), "One Foot" (#47, 2017)

9. Ariana Grande "God Is A Woman"
Ariana still holds the record for most #1s in my chart, but she wasn’t able to add to her tally in 2018. She came frustratingly close with "God Is A Woman", which peaked at #2. This one finally got me hyped for Sweetener after "No Tears Left To Cry" and "The Light Is Coming" didn’t live up to the hype for me. The lyrics are QUITE bold, a result of her growth as an artist as there’s no way she could have pulled this off in earlier eras.
Previous EOY history: "Break Free" (#8, 2014), "One Last Time" (#4, 2015), "Focus" (#30, 2015), "Into You" (#1, 2016), "Side To Side" (#18, 2016), "Everyday" (#22, 2017)

8. Alessia Cara "Growing Pains"

No one’s surprised to see Alessia here, right? Musically "Growing Pains" was everything I wanted except that it ended abruptly and needed a final chorus; thankfully most radio stations agreed and added another chorus to it! US radio tends to be loyal to a fault so, even with iTunes and Spotify indicating that no one was here for this song, I was lucky enough to hear it loads as many stations gave it chance after chance to succeed. Despite her album bombing, I’m probably an even bigger fan of Alessia than I was a year ago!
Previous EOY history: "Wild Things" (#2, 2016), "Scars To Your Beautiful" (#7, 2016), "I'm Yours" (#47, 2016), "Stay" (#38, 2017), "1-800-273-8255" (#44, 2017)

7. Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla $ign "Psycho"
Post Malone followed up "Rockstar" and "I Fall Apart" with his most brilliant single yet, the lovely and laid-back "Psycho". His only turn-off for me had been how grating his singing voice sounds, so with this one being more restrained I was completely on board. I have a weird fondness for the lyric "my roof look like a no-show", the most humble brag I’ve seen about driving a convertible.
Previous EOY history for Post Malone: "Rockstar" (#59, 2017)
Previous EOY history for Ty Dolla $ign: "Saved" (#58, 2016), "Bacon" (#56, 2016)

6. Kendrick Lamar & SZA "All The Stars"
Kendrick Lamar ties with Post Malone, Rita Ora, and Cardi B for the most entries in my EOY this year, with three each. "All The Stars" is also the highest non-#1 in my EOY, and is higher than both songs that blocked it ("Fine Line" and "No Excuses"). SZA steals the show on the chorus but Kendrick’s verses are magnificent too. It’s one of my two favorite music videos of the year as well, the visuals are just stunning wub.gif A shame this is up against "Shallow" at the Oscars, can’t they both win?
Previous EOY history for Kendrick: "The Greatest" (#36, 2016)

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Feb 21 2019, 09:34 PM
Post #51
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
Queens left, right and centre *.* Rita the queen of life, Ariana the queen of the charts, and Bebe the queen of country music ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 27 2019, 02:38 AM
Post #52
Group icon
5. Juice Wrld "Lucid Dreams"

I don’t know Juice Wrld’s back story but I just imagine it being similar to Owl City where he’s making songs in his parents' basement or something. "Lucid Dreams" sounds like a hit yet at the same time you can just tell it was discovered somewhere in the depths of the internet. I guess I’m saying it’s amateur-sounding but that is such a big part of its charm. The other big part would be the Sting sample, which I actually wasn’t familiar with so it sounded fresh to me unlike others. It’s a reminder that the most random songs can still be hits, which to me is one of the best things about following music. Nothing else I’ve heard from Juice Wrld is anywhere near this level of greatness but I’ll keep on hoping there’s more where this came from.

4. Halsey "Without Me"

Usually my last #1 of the year only lands in the #40-#31 area of my EOY as it’s disadvantaged from being released so late in the year. Not so this time! "Without Me" benefits from being my longest-running #1 of the year and, also, just from being an extra-special song. The stars really aligned for this one, it seemed to get near-unanimous love and became the smash it deserved to be. I was already a fan but this cemented my love for Halsey, which means (hot take) I’ve finally forgiven her for "New Americana" heehee.gif
Previous EOY history: "Now Or Never" (#16, 2017), "Bad At Love" (#15, 2017)

3. Imagine Dragons "Whatever It Takes"

I’m excited that three of my favorite artists are in my top 3, guess it was a good year for my faves! "Whatever It Takes" was my favorite song on Evolve, and a guaranteed hit in America with Imagine Dragons being radio darlings here, so I was thrilled it got the attention it deserved. It was nice to hear a more classic-sounding Imagine Dragons song since "Thunder" was such a sonic departure for them. I was also lucky enough to see them live, the only non-festival concert I attended in 2018 and I’ll likely get to see them again this summer. On a personal level, the band has been outspoken about mental health awareness, among other things, and it’s meant a lot to me the past couple years. Nice to have them back in my EOY top 5, it may not happen again for a while with their newest album being pretty underwhelming kink.gif
Previous EOY history: "On Top Of The World" (#37, 2014), "I Bet My Life" (#5, 2015), "Shots" (#36, 2015), "Believer" (#41, 2017), "Thunder" (#18, 2017)

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Feb 28 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #53
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
New to the countdown here, Riser. Great to see Juice WRLD and Halsey in your Top5. It is a shame that 'Whatever It Takes' only just scraped in the Top100 in UK.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Mar 5 2019, 05:04 AM
Post #54
Group icon

2. Shawn Mendes "In My Blood"

Shawn Mendes has an excellent track record on my chart, and that continued in 2018 with "In My Blood" becoming his second #1. I can't believe he's managed to out-peak the #3 placing of "Stitches" in 2015's EOY, but it’s all down to "In My Blood" being insanely good. The chorus barely even has words, the instrumental carries so much of the emotion and Shawn simply adds to it with probably the most powerful vocals he's ever had. The song still hasn’t got old and probably never will at this point. Shawn's trajectory as an artist has been outstanding and I'm willing to bet he'll keep improving and make something even better than this. But for now he’s #2, with only one song left to reveal…
Previous EOY history: "Stitches" (#3, 2015), "Mercy" (#10, 2017 & #36, 2016), "There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back" (#54, 2017)

1. Taylor Swift "Delicate"

"Delicate" wasn’t even a standout for me originally on Reputation. Other people's love for it on here kept me coming back to it, and by the time it became a single I was fully on board. My support for Taylor was wavering as her music became more vindictive, self-absorbed, unrelatable, so the self-awareness and vulnerability in "Delicate" was a major refresher. I have to imagine it exceeded all expectations as a single (in the US at least), I didn’t think she was capable of an 'organic' hit anymore and it seemed like one of those songs that was too good to actually smash. So watching its slow climb to #12 on the Hot 100 and #1 on three radio formats was part of the reason I’ve latched onto the song so much. I'm just so proud of Taylor for this wub.gif It almost doesn't feel right for my end-of-year #1 to be from an album I didn’t actually like as a whole, but Taylor herself deserves it for sure. I've explained it the best I can so we'll leave it at that! Congrats Taylor cheer.gif
Previous EOY history: "Shake It Off" (#22, 2014), "Wildest Dreams" (#25, 2015)

Thanks for following along and commenting as always! We'll end with a recap of the top 60.
1. Taylor Swift “Delicate”
2. Shawn Mendes “In My Blood”
3. Imagine Dragons “Whatever It Takes”
4. Halsey “Without Me”
5. Juice Wrld “Lucid Dreams”
6. Kendrick Lamar & SZA “All The Stars”
7. Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla $ign “Psycho”
8. Alessia Cara “Growing Pains”
9. Ariana Grande “God Is A Woman”
10. Walk The Moon “One Foot”
11. Bebe Rexha feat. Florida Georgia Line “Meant To Be”
12. Mabel & Not3s “Fine Line”
13. Rita Ora “Anywhere”
14. The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar “Pray For Me”
15. Meghan Trainor “No Excuses”
16. Charlie Puth “The Way I Am”
17. A$AP Rocky feat. Skepta “Praise The Lord (Da Shine)”
18. Ella Mai “Boo’d Up”
19. Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
20. David Guetta & Sia “Flames”
21. Dennis Lloyd “Nevermind”
22. Liam Payne & Rita Ora “For You”
23. Post Malone “Better Now”
24. Tiesto & Dzeko feat. Preme & Post Malone “Jackie Chan”
25. Maroon 5 “Wait”
26. Carrie Underwood “Love Wins”
27. Tyga feat. Offset “Taste”
28. Zayn “Let Me”
29. Logic & Marshmello “Everyday”
30. Silk City & Dua Lipa “Electricity”
31. Alessia Cara “Trust My Lonely”
32. G-Eazy feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B “No Limit”
33. Ariana Grande “Breathin”
34. Loud Luxury feat. Brando “Body”
35. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin “I Like It”
36. M-22 feat. Medina “First Time”
37. Troye Sivan “My My My!”
38. Kendrick Lamar feat. Zacari “Love.”
39. King Princess “1950”
40. Lil Dicky feat. Chris Brown “Freaky Friday”
41. P!nk “Beautiful Trauma”
42. Ary “Already There”
43. Keala Settle “This Is Me”
44. Bruno Mars & Cardi B “Finesse”
45. Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa “One Kiss”
46. Alice Merton “No Roots”
47. Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj “Woman Like Me”
48. Years & Years “Sanctify”
49. Taylor Swift “…Ready For It?”
50. Ria Mae “Bend”
51. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper “Shallow”
52. Bryce Vine “Drew Barrymore”
53. Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan “1999”
54. Rita Ora “Let You Love Me”
55. Kacey Musgraves “Space Cowboy”
56. Dierks Bentley feat. Brothers Osborne “Burning Man”
57. Dierks Bentley “Woman, Amen”
58. Kacey Musgraves “High Horse”
59. Shawn Mendes & Zedd “Lost In Japan”
60. NF “Let You Down”

See you next year for what I assume will be a year-end AND decade-end countdown, if I have the ambition for it! ohmy.gif drama.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 6 2019, 01:37 PM
Post #55
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Hi Riser,

From your Top60, I like:

1. Taylor Swift “Delicate”
2. Shawn Mendes “In My Blood”
3. Imagine Dragons “Whatever It Takes”
4. Halsey “Without Me”
5. Juice Wrld “Lucid Dreams”
6. Kendrick Lamar & SZA “All The Stars”
7. Post Malone feat. Ty Dolla $ign “Psycho”
8. Alessia Cara “Growing Pains”
9. Ariana Grande “God Is A Woman”
10. Walk The Moon “One Foot”
12. Mabel & Not3s “Fine Line”
13. Rita Ora “Anywhere”
14. The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar “Pray For Me”
15. Meghan Trainor “No Excuses”
16. Charlie Puth “The Way I Am”
17. A$AP Rocky feat. Skepta “Praise The Lord (Da Shine)”
18. Ella Mai “Boo’d Up”
19. Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
20. David Guetta & Sia “Flames”
21. Dennis Lloyd “Nevermind”
22. Liam Payne & Rita Ora “For You”
23. Post Malone “Better Now”
24. Tiesto & Dzeko feat. Preme & Post Malone “Jackie Chan”
25. Maroon 5 “Wait”
27. Tyga feat. Offset “Taste”
28. Zayn “Let Me”
29. Logic & Marshmello “Everyday”
30. Silk City & Dua Lipa “Electricity”
31. Alessia Cara “Trust My Lonely”
32. G-Eazy feat. A$AP Rocky & Cardi B “No Limit”
33. Ariana Grande “Breathin”
34. Loud Luxury feat. Brando “Body”
35. Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin “I Like It”
36. M-22 feat. Medina “First Time”
37. Troye Sivan “My My My!”
38. Kendrick Lamar feat. Zacari “Love.”
39. King Princess “1950”
40. Lil Dicky feat. Chris Brown “Freaky Friday”
41. P!nk “Beautiful Trauma”
43. Keala Settle “This Is Me”
44. Bruno Mars & Cardi B “Finesse”
45. Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa “One Kiss”
47. Little Mix feat. Nicki Minaj “Woman Like Me”
48. Years & Years “Sanctify”
49. Taylor Swift “…Ready For It?”
51. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper “Shallow”
53. Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan “1999”
54. Rita Ora “Let You Love Me”
59. Shawn Mendes & Zedd “Lost In Japan”
60. NF “Let You Down”

This is a great end of year countdown.

+Quote this post
PeteFromLeeds
post Mar 11 2019, 12:22 PM
Post #56
Group icon
Buy yourself a car, and a house in Devon
User: 23,247
Intersting to see Delicate as your #1, I don't really remember you saying you loved it but that's my fault I guess tongue.gif Lots of decent songs up there I think Fine Line might be my favourite of the ones in the final page - it was a real shame to see it peak at #11 but it looks like she's made up for that now!

Great recap and countdown, I've enjoyed following!

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:47 PM