BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> 
29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Jade's favourite top 40 hits of each year ● 1997 onwards, 2005: 40-21 posted
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
danG
post Feb 2 2019, 10:31 PM
Post #21
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
great idea!!

40 I'm familiar with the original Joni Mitchell song but don't recall how the Janet version went, other than the obvious sample.
39 incredibly catchy, haven't played it in a long while but i could probably sing along with it well lol
38 well i obviously much prefer the Chicane version, will have to give this one a re-listen too as it passed me by in BJSC and i never got round to revisiting it properly when Chicane's came out
37 this is great, very of its time for a dance tune but in the best possible way.
36 Not as keen on this as I really should be, I quite like it but it's not up with the other classics of the time.

hopefully the likes of Daft Punk, Dario G, Sash! and The Prodigy are nice and high!

DJ Quicksilver actually had four top 15 hits, although it's easy to miss the fourth one as it was under an alias - he is Watergate of 2000 #3 hit 'Heart of Asia'.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 2 2019, 11:35 PM
Post #22
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810
QUOTE(danG @ Feb 2 2019, 10:31 PM) *
great idea!!

40 I'm familiar with the original Joni Mitchell song but don't recall how the Janet version went, other than the obvious sample.
39 incredibly catchy, haven't played it in a long while but i could probably sing along with it well lol
38 well i obviously much prefer the Chicane version, will have to give this one a re-listen too as it passed me by in BJSC and i never got round to revisiting it properly when Chicane's came out
37 this is great, very of its time for a dance tune but in the best possible way.
36 Not as keen on this as I really should be, I quite like it but it's not up with the other classics of the time.

hopefully the likes of Daft Punk, Dario G, Sash! and The Prodigy are nice and high!

DJ Quicksilver actually had four top 15 hits, although it's easy to miss the fourth one as it was under an alias - he is Watergate of 2000 #3 hit 'Heart of Asia'.

Woo thanks Dan, glad that you like the idea!! Shall be very fun even if it takes 84 years laugh.gif

40. I have never actually heard the original before somehow, but just know the sample through other versions, like this one and even the Counting Crows feat. Vanessa Carlton version :') the song is used very effectively here though I think!
39. Yesss the chorus of 'Tubthumping' has got to be one of the most catchy that I've ever heard! I think everyone is just born knowing the words a la 'Bohemian Rhapsody' tbh kink.gif
38. Haha yes it does not surprise me at all that you prefer the Chicane version, being a dance fan and all! Fair enough though, I was impressed by that version despite knowing and loving the original for years - so yay! Yessss you should do, not sure if it would be your thing or not but worth a try.
37. Quite, nineties dance is a blessing and then some <3
36. Aw I see, fair enough! For some reason I imagine that Snake would be a fan, I guess it's a house song and fairly funky laugh.gif

Those are all good shouts from the dance world! All will be revealed soon ohmy.gif

And oh yes I feel a fool for omitting 'Heart of Asia' from his discography, I really like that song heart.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Feb 3 2019, 12:27 PM
Post #23
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Got 'Til It's Gone wub.gif Great sample and such a smooth bop. It's not necessarily always one of my Janet faves, but I think I underrate it until I hear it.

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 3 2019, 12:51 PM
Post #24
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(Liаm @ Feb 3 2019, 12:27 PM) *
Got 'Til It's Gone wub.gif Great sample and such a smooth bop. It's not necessarily always one of my Janet faves, but I think I underrate it until I hear it.

I definitely think I was guilty of the same in the past! Has taken me a few years to properly appreciate it, but it's now firmly a favourite wub.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 3 2019, 03:24 PM
Post #25
Group icon
Alone and wounded

35. Various Artists - Perfect Day
(chart-run: 1-1-2-2-3-3-1-4-10-14-16-23-25-49-56-58-59-61-71-73R(2)-68)

34. Blue Boy - Remember Me
(chart-run: 9-13-8-10-9-10-13-16-24-27-38-38-55)

33. Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
(chart-run: 36-62)

32. Tori Amos - Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)
(chart-run: 2-1-2-8-17-28-32-44-56-66)

31. Sash! - Encore Une Fois
(chart-run: 2-4-4-5-6-9-9-14-15-20-33-38-48-52-72)

This section kicks off with the first inclusion of a #1 single so far! I always appreciate the charity sentiment behind Children In Need releases but the quality of the music itself can definitely fluctuate. But 'Perfect Day' is a gem in amongst that list of singles in my eyes. This 'various artists' project was originally a corporate film, created to showcase the BBC's diverse coverage of music artists. However, huge demand from the public ensured that this received the single treatment in the name of charity, in November of 1997. The song is originally by Lou Reed (RIP) from the band Velvet Underground (of THAT banana album cover fame) - he's actually back for this version too, leading the charge with the very first verse. But he's joined by a star-studded line-up too. From the likes of David Bowie to Tom Jones. What I love about this cover is the marriage of so much talent from different fields in the industry. You have the pop voices, soulful voices, operatic voices... a really inspiring line-up. My personal highlight from the ensemble is Heather Small's part, sang it *.* I don't feel like many charity singles that feature a group of different artists have been particularly enduring over the years. I never go back to the likes of the Helping Haiti or Artists For Grenfell releases for example, but this one I still do. It's very haunting. It was of course a huge success, selling over 1,500,000 copies. Next at #34 is a song that I shamefully discovered via the 2012 version by Daley featuring Jessie J *_* but to be fair it's one of Jessie's better releases. Blue Boy is a British DJ who built 'Remember Me' around samples of Marlena Shaw's 'Woman of the Ghetto'. The original is actually a rather serious song - it's about African-American maids raising white children for little pay. But this version is less soulful and more fun, with some dirty dance beats and a repetitive refrain. That scat-esque portion that rears its head a few times has got to be one of the most catchy parts of a song ever. Next at #33 is a song that feels so out of place as a top 40 hit! But I suppose this was a period where abrasive dance releases, such as those from The Prodigy, could smash. What an interesting time for the chart eh. Electronic producer Aphex Twin says himself that "...this little idea that I had, which was a joke, turned into something huge. It wasn't right at all." 'Come To Daddy' is an absolutely massive sounding record sonically, with in your face witchy beats and distorted vocals that make for one creepy but electrifying experience. The creepy factor also extends to lyrics that include "I want / I will eat your soul". I would not recommend the video for the faint hearted. This song was actually entered to the BJSC 'Halloween' spinoff. I can confirm that we still have a few more BJSC songs to come for 1997! But first, the next song to drop out at #32 is another number one hit following 'Perfect Day' earlier in this portion. This is 'Professional Widow' by Tori Amos, which showed up very early in the chart this year as a January release. This is another pretty loopy record in the countdown, with the lines "honey bring it close to my lips, yeah" and "it's gotta be big" repeated a hell of a lot. But it makes for a very catchy experience and the production elevates it too, where it is driven by the harpsichord. Lots of flourishes to be found there. The song to round off this section is 'Encore Une Fois' (French for 'one more time') by Sash! This was the German DJ group's first splash on the U.K. chart and the start of a very unlucky streak at that. Because Sash! would notch up a whopping five #2 singles without ever hitting the top here. Aw. This was a fantastic start to the aforementioned chart career anyway! The song slowly builds up to a particularly dramatic call of the title (by a German lady, omg what a fraud!11) which kicks off the chorus. Then the trance beats are significantly ramped up for said chorus which results in a very euphoric listen <3 a dancefloor stomper for sure. Shoutout to the Sash! featuring Stunt version from 2008 as well, which I think is even better.

+Quote this post
Brer
post Feb 3 2019, 04:39 PM
Post #26
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Yass at 'Come To Daddy' *.* still remember the first time I heard that on late night Radio 1 and being slightly mentally scarred by it but in the best way possible. And then that happening again when I saw the music video for it. Possibly one of the most creepy and twisted top 40 hits ever.

Really like that Tori Amos song as well (the Armand Van Helden remix anyway, I presume that's the version you mean, have never heard the original ~) and 'Encore Une Fois' is also a tune although I also actually prefer the 'Raindrops' version, probably because I heard that one before the original magic.gif

I don't even remember the Daley/Jessie J version of 'Remember Me' lol (that title is making me think of the T.I./Mary J Blige song which is probably even more forgettable x).

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 3 2019, 04:49 PM
Post #27
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(Bré @ Feb 3 2019, 04:39 PM) *
Yass at 'Come To Daddy' *.* still remember the first time I heard that on late night Radio 1 and being slightly mentally scarred by it but in the best way possible. And then that happening again when I saw the music video for it. Possibly one of the most creepy and twisted top 40 hits ever.

Really like that Tori Amos song as well (the Armand Van Helden remix anyway, I presume that's the version you mean, have never heard the original ~) and 'Encore Une Fois' is also a tune although I also actually prefer the 'Raindrops' version, probably because I heard that one before the original magic.gif

I don't even remember the Daley/Jessie J version of 'Remember Me' lol (that title is making me think of the T.I./Mary J Blige song which is probably even more forgettable x).

Woop woop, I remember that being a big fave for you in BJSC so I thought you may approve *.* gah, I can imagine listening to it for the first time at night must have been... quite the experience *_* and that video is truly... a thing. kink.gif I think you could be right about that, also! What a weird but wonderful record.

Oh yes this is referring to the Armand Van Helden remix! I wasn't sure if he was credited or not but yes that's the one <3 and woo for you agreeing with me about the 'Raindrops' version, I also heard it before the original so maybe that's what it is for me too. A banger in either form anyway!

Lmao I'm not surprised, I think the only time I ever heard it was on Starz TV music channel or something laugh.gif 'Doncamatic' was ofc the best collab featuring Daley <3

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Feb 3 2019, 05:07 PM
Post #28
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
It was myself who entered 'Come To Daddy' on BJSC Halloween Spin-off. This music video featured on Channel 4's 100 Greatest Scariest Moments, I believe. Perfect Day one of the best songs from Children In Need, great cover. The Daley/Jessie J version of 'Remember Me' at the.time was all right. 'Professional Widow' such a tune. Sash! again heard the Raindrops version before the original that was a #9 hit in 2008 wasn't it? The original probably just edge it.

Great list so far, Jade.

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 3 2019, 05:21 PM
Post #29
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(ukchartstatsfan @ Feb 3 2019, 05:07 PM) *
It was myself who entered 'Come To Daddy' on BJSC Halloween Spin-off. This music video featured on Channel 4's 100 Greatest Scariest Moments, I believe. Perfect Day one of the best songs from Children In Need, great cover. The Daley/Jessie J version of 'Remember Me' at the.time was all right. 'Professional Widow' such a tune. Sash! again heard the Raindrops version before the original that was a #9 hit in 2008 wasn't it? The original probably just edge it.

Great list so far, Jade.

Ah yes I thought it was a Usfland entry back in the day! That was such a good choice for the spinoff *.* 'Come To Daddy' definitely sounds like a good fit for any kind of scary moments countdown laugh.gif and yay, I'm glad that you also think 'Perfect Day' is a Children In Need highlight! I tend to find the Comic Relief singles stronger on the whole but this was definitely a genius move for CIN. Yeah the 'Remember Me' cover was fine really, I wonder what happened to Daley, haven't heard his name in years! Yaaaay 'Professional Widow' appreciation <3 and that's the one, featuring Stunt aka Molly Smitten-Downes from Eurovision *_*

Thanks Mack! happy.gif

+Quote this post
dandy*
post Feb 3 2019, 06:36 PM
Post #30
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54
10/10 bought so far!!!

Tori is one of my favourite ever artists so I'm always happy to see her included in anything, even if it is with something that's fundamentally about Armand Van Helden. But the highlight for me is Blueboy, that was one of the defining tracks of 1997 for me wub.gif

+Quote this post
Last Dreamer
post Feb 3 2019, 07:42 PM
Post #31
Group icon
With Kristina in heart
User: 28,104
No sure, if I will see any songs, which I like here.

Do I Dream ? laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 3 2019, 08:52 PM
Post #32
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(dandy* @ Feb 3 2019, 06:36 PM) *
10/10 bought so far!!!

Tori is one of my favourite ever artists so I'm always happy to see her included in anything, even if it is with something that's fundamentally about Armand Van Helden. But the highlight for me is Blueboy, that was one of the defining tracks of 1997 for me wub.gif

10/10 is insane laugh.gif the pressure is on to keep up this 100% streak for another set of 5! kink.gif I feel like I should really delve into more of Tori's stuff as I only know 'Professional Widow' and 'Cornflake Girl' oops. I really like both of them though! 'Blueboy' is a great choice of highlight, what a song <3

QUOTE(Good Old Days @ Feb 3 2019, 07:42 PM) *
No sure, if I will see any songs, which I like here.

Do I Dream ? laugh.gif

laugh.gif I'd like to think that I'm pretty open-minded when it comes to music! There will be plenty of pop over the years for instance. The group that a certain Heidi is in have a strong chance of making it in with multiple songs also kink.gif So we shall see!! Haha.

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Feb 4 2019, 01:23 AM
Post #33
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Pronouns: he/him
User: 3,217
1997 is the first year I started paying more attention to music, and began to listen to the Top 40 chart show! Great year to begin with, beyond the fact it's your birth year *.*

My favourites songs so far are Got 'Til It's Gone, Perfect Day, Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big) and Encore Une Fois biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 4 2019, 06:17 PM
Post #34
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(Jay ☆ @ Feb 4 2019, 01:23 AM) *
1997 is the first year I started paying more attention to music, and began to listen to the Top 40 chart show! Great year to begin with, beyond the fact it's your birth year *.*

My favourites songs so far are Got 'Til It's Gone, Perfect Day, Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big) and Encore Une Fois biggrin.gif

Ooh what a great year to start listening to the chart, Spice Girls still at the height of popularity and whatnot for most of the year *.* my first year of properly listening to the chart was 2007 so yay for catching most of the 'Tangled Up' era in all its glory x

Pleased to see a handful of faves for you so far <3

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 4 2019, 07:14 PM
Post #35
Group icon
Alone and wounded

30. The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up
(chart-run: 8-20-35-48-46-35-42-49-60-70)

29. The Age Of Love - The Age Of Love
(chart-run: 17-29-44-61)

28. Michael Jackson - Blood On The Dance Floor
(chart-run: 1-8-21-36-43-52-63-65-74)

27. Daft Punk - Around The World
(chart-run: 5-14-27-44-65)

26. DJ Shadow - High Noon
(chart-run: 22-53)

This segment begins with the third single from The Prodigy's classic 'The Fat of the Land' album. On the surface, the title 'Smack My Bitch Up' does seem rather controversial but The Prodigy have always claimed that it is misinterpreted. Instead of any kind of misogyny, the song is actually about "doing anything intensely" so I can roll with that. On the subject of misogyny, the wild accompanying video has also faced accusations of this, but has also been praised for flipping gender stereotypes on their head. So people were seemingly divided... but it was a success nonetheless as this single was another top 10 for the rave act. However, this was a bit of a decline from predecessors 'Firestarter' and 'Breathe' as they both hit the top spot. It has gained a cult following though, winning the accolade of 'third greatest dance song of all-time' by Mixmag readers. So all in all, not too shabby. It pretty much follows the exact same formula as the previous singles from this era with their signature LOUD ravey production, plus the repetition of the same couple of lines over and over again. In this case - "Change my pitch up, smack my bitch up". A winning formula tbh. At #29 we have another dance song, albeit one that is not quite as in-your-face as The Prodigy. This is The Age Of Love's self-titled song. The 'Jam & Spoon Watch Out For Stella Radio Edit' version to be precise, as the full 6 minute version is padded out with some rather jarring extra production. I discovered this song through BJSC after the nation Bøtanikkä entered it two years ago and it was love at first listen! This song was originally released in 1990 but did not make its first dent on the chart until 1997, due to a release called 'The Age of Love (The Remixes)' so I decided to allow it here. It has a bit of a legacy behind it as an early popular example of trance music. I love the genre (as seen by Sash! already appearing) so it's no surprise that I'm into this really. The fusion of trance and techno beats creates a really cool sound. The robotic vocals work well ahead of the production becoming more bouncy too. Finally, I like how the orchestral-esque additional vocal portions have been slotted in and played around with, often chopped up throughout.

Next, I promised earlier on that another Jackson was still to come, so here is none other than Michael with his last ever U.K. #1 single! A glorious way to bow out from that podium. When you forget that a dive from #1 to #8 happened of course. This song is about a psycho named Susie who seduces Michael but then plans to stab him with a knife... casual. The nature of the song results in a very frantic delivery from Jackson that I can't help but get swept up in. The production is so funky as well! It's not a particularly ground-breaking release from him but certainly a fun one with an enjoyable implementation of new jack swing - a fusion genre that was pioneered through an album by none other than his sister Janet the previous decade! Not fed up of dance music yet? Well, good, because at #27 we have legendary French duo Daft Punk with 'Around The World'. It's a song that is simple but effective for me. There's not much going on but I cannot resist those house grooves and the loopy vocals. A hypnotising combination for sure. The video is SO COOL as well *.* with each group of characters in it representing a different instrument of the song. This was their biggest hit until 'One More Time' came along in 2000. Rounding off this section might have been the song that Doctor Blind was hoping for earlier in the thread as it peaked at #22 - is this the one? I have been a big fan of DJ Shadow / UNKLE's work since Dandy recommended his / their music to me a couple of years ago. Instrumental hip-hop and trip hop is basically the dream combination really. This song captures my attention from the word go with a striking fusion of guitar and drums suddenly appearing early on. This feels like quite an in-your-face start but there are more mellow moments throughout too. The song only continues to get better as other classic DJ Shadow elements appear like spoken word vocals, synths and a variety of other instruments. A stunning wall of sound with rhythms to die for.

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Feb 4 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #36
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Hi Jade.

'Smack My Bitch Up' the song is good but the music video was quite controversial. Thank you Botanikka for discovering 'The Age of Love'. 'Blood On The Dancefloor' I would say this is one of Michae's underrated songs rarely gets.radio play again this was genius from him. 'Around The World' another classic from Daft Punk, I wonder if 'One More Time' Will feature. Not too familiar with DJ Shadow sorry but sounds great.

+Quote this post
Jade
post Feb 4 2019, 10:22 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Alone and wounded
QUOTE(Mack. @ Feb 4 2019, 09:07 PM) *
Hi Jade.

'Smack My Bitch Up' the song is good but the music video was quite controversial. Thank you Botanikka for discovering 'The Age of Love'. 'Blood On The Dancefloor' I would say this is one of Michae's underrated songs rarely gets.radio play again this was genius from him. 'Around The World' another classic from Daft Punk, I wonder if 'One More Time' Will feature. Not too familiar with DJ Shadow sorry but sounds great.

Hey there Mack hi.gif

I can definitely see why it was controversial, for so many reasons! But indeed such a banger *.* Woop woop, Addy does tend to deliver the goods in BJSC more often than not <3 and yeah I do think 'Blood On The Dancefloor' is pretty underrated, I only found out that it was a #1 single a few years ago ohmy.gif definitely a bit of a forgotten gem for a chart topper, just shows how extensive and high quality his back catalogue is on the whole really. Yess, we shall have to see because 2000 is an absolutely amazing year for me, there's going to be so much competition to make it into that top 40, gah!! No worries, I didn't know anything of his until just two years ago as mentioned, thank gawd for Dandy. Glad you think it sounds great though!

+Quote this post
dandy*
post Feb 4 2019, 10:30 PM
Post #38
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54
Yep I have all of those 5 too! laugh.gif

MJ is possibly the weak link there, I bought that one more out of routine than truly loving it. The other four are absolute classics though in my eyes *.*

Oh and that Around The World video you reference is quite possibly my favourite ever video. Yes it's been overtaken in terms of big budget affairs but the basic idea is just so simple and so darn watchable that I'd say it easily stands the test of time.

edit: Oh and for comparison purposes (and because you're featuring a lot of them), here are the #1s for me from the time:

175 05/01/97 Tori Amos "Professional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)"
176 12/01/97 Orbital "Satan (Live)"
177 26/01/97 White Town "Your Woman"
178 02/02/97 Blur "Beetlebum"
179 09/02/97 Placebo "Nancy Boy"
180 23/02/97 Blueboy "Remember Me"
181 02/03/97 The Source featuring Candi Staton "You Got The Love"
--- 16/03/97 Blueboy "Remember Me"
182 23/03/97 Monaco "What Do You Want From Me?"
183 30/03/97 Lamb "Gorecki"
184 06/04/97 The Chemical Brothers "Block Rockin' Beats"
185 13/04/97 Supergrass "Richard III"
186 20/04/97 Blur "Song 2"
187 04/05/97 Wannadies "Hit"
188 11/05/97 Daft Punk "Around The World"
189 25/05/97 Duran Duran "Out Of My Mind"
190 01/06/97 Radiohead "Paranoid Android"
191 06/07/97 Blur "On Your Own"
192 13/07/97 Oasis "D'You Know What I Mean?"
193 27/07/97 Massive Attack "Risingson"
194 10/08/97 Coolio featuring 40 Thevz "C U When U Get There"
195 17/08/97 Chumbawamba "Tubthumping"
196 31/08/97 Radiohead "Karma Police"
197 28/09/97 Blur "MOR"
198 05/10/97 Janet Jackson "Got 'Til It's Gone"
199 19/10/97 Propellerheads "On Her Majesty's Secret Service"
200 26/10/97 DJ Shadow "High Noon"
201 02/11/97 Depeche Mode "Useless"
202 16/11/97 Natalie Imbruglia "Torn"
203 30/11/97 Prodigy "Smack My Bitch Up"
204 07/12/97 Deep Dish "Stranded"
205 14/12/97 Janet Jackson "Together Again"
206 21/12/97 Björk "Bachelorette"

I can't imagine they'll all feature but you never know! biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
danG
post Feb 4 2019, 11:13 PM
Post #39
Group icon
🔥🚀🔥
User: 11,746
35 wasn't keen on this, I probably would've rated it more if I was actually 'there' but it just sounds like most other charity collectives that we had more than enough of in 2009-10
34 there's not really a whole lot to this, surprised it had that much chart longevity
33 he's undeniably talented, but this one's basically unlistenable (and I'm not going to remind myself of the vid) laugh.gif
32 yay a song I like! clearly not what Tori wants to be known for but I love the groove and Armand's production here
31 big tune! and I prefer this to the Stunt version
30 yeah I like this too, not quite up with Breathe/Firestarter but another tune from them
29 yes! first heard it years ago when i was searching up for trance classics, took a while to hit me though as it wasn't what I was expecting
28 one of his more forgettable songs for me, a bit of a non-#1 too oops!
27 another iconic dance track! they've outdone themselves multiple times but it's a great tune despite how basic it sounds
26 not heard of this before but quite like it on a first listen

+Quote this post
Brer
post Feb 5 2019, 12:18 AM
Post #40
Group icon
I'll just stick around and do some more damage
User: 8,300
Yas at a first appearance for The Prodigy *.* it's pretty wild that a song with that title was able to fly and be a top 10 hit, obviously controversial but I've always heard the title is meant to be a reference to taking drugs - regardless, a great tune and I really love the video for it as well. 'The Age Of Love' is another good pick from BJSC of course and 'Around The World' is an all-time classic (and agreed with Dandy it's an all-time great music video as well), criminally short chart run for it!

'Blood On The Dance Floor' seems to have largely flown under the radar considering it was one of his #1s, I don't recall ever hearing it around the time he died. I think I've only ever heard it a small handful of times (mostly from your brother playing it in the car lmao xx) but it is a good track.

+Quote this post

29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:23 PM