BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Back to Life, BBC Three
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 12th May 2019, 11:47 AM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

After serving a sentence of over a decade in prison for a terrible crime she committed in her teens, Miri Matteson is able to return home to her small town. Although Miri would like to move on from her dark and conflicted past, her neighbours have not forgotten what happened all those years ago. Now 36-years-old, Miri wants to rebuild her life, and makes a start by moving back in with her parents. Although, she soon finds herself with no friends, job or any clue about how to move on with her life.

Written by Laura Solon and Daisy Haggard (who also plays the lead). It's a comedy drama.. thing

All episodes are on BBC iPlayer now and it has been airing in the previous Fleabag spot on BBC One!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 12th May 2019, 11:49 AM
Post #2
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I've always been a mini fan of Daisy Haggard even though she never seems to have had a proper starring role - I feel she's brilliant in everything though, PARTICULARLY Episodes where all she does is just grunt and pull faces but it hilarious.

I've watched the first two episodes, and it's a really interesting premise, especially as there seems to be a slow reveal as to why she ended up in prison and what actually happened. It's officially billed as a sitcom but it's definitely a lot more than that, more a drama really. Look forward to seeing the rest!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 07:28 AM