BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> All The Money In The World, Ridley Scott | Mark Walhberg, Michelle Williams, Christopher Plummer
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 9 2017, 04:05 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

In what's probably a Hollywood first, this was already filmed and a trailer released and everything with Kevin Spacey as one of the main characters but after the last few weeks, Scott has edited him out and is reshooting all his scenes with Christopher Plummer playing the character that spacey was meant to be playing.

They are trying to get it filmed still for the December release date next month! I think this could be a massive Oscar player now if the film turns out to be good!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Nov 11 2017, 10:54 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

So hyped for this!

+Quote Post
Jαsє
post Dec 30 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,043
   No Gallery Pics

First movie I'll be seeing in 2018 biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jan 9 2018, 02:25 AM
Post #4
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

It surprises me that Kevin Spacey was ever in this because I looked it up to find that there's a thirty year age gap between him and Christopher Plummer, and Christopher felt like a perfect fit for the role. laugh.gif

All the acting was fine but the movie isn't my cup of tea really, it's hard to sympathise and root for the characters when John Paul Getty was so well off.

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jan 16 2018, 04:45 PM
Post #5
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Watched this last week and found it really thrilling and engaging, especially towards the end after he had set the fire and managed to escape briefly. Not sure why Christopher Plummer is getting loads of love for a pretty boring role but I guess it is impressive how quickly he filmed it after the sacking of Kevin Spacey. Michelle Williams was the most impressive acting performance in my opinion but she's always good at bringing the emotion *.*

+Quote Post
Hadji
post Jan 17 2018, 02:18 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,386
   No Gallery Pics

Saw it today. Absolutely brilliant although the part where his ear got cut off really freaked me out

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 AM