BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does Zara's views make her unlikeable?, 250,000 Views in one day on Social Media.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Jan 4 2019, 08:19 AM
Post #1
🙄
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,643

What are y'all thoughts on this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Jan 4 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #2
#TeamAnneMarie
Member No.: 11,421

Already come across this video! Don't really agree with the viewpoint especially as he's picking apart an interview from her where she's not even speaking her own first language so obviously some of the wording will come across harsher than a native speaker might put it! This YouTuber is usually on the ball with his opinions but I did have to turn off towards the end!

I don't think she's unlikeable, but maybe doesn't resonate with the public in the same way that some of her contemporaries do.

+Quote Post
Ho-Lee Smokes
post Jan 4 2019, 09:16 AM
Post #3
🙄
Member No.: 10,643

He's already stated on twitter that he's a huge fan of Zara's music too.

I think a lot of what Zara says is controversial and I remember she had to delete all of he tweets and take a break from twitter after she retweeted some shade towards Taylor Swift.

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Jan 4 2019, 09:26 AM
Post #4
#TeamAnneMarie
Member No.: 11,421

I don't think these strong points of view really are that well-known to the GP to make her disliked. I think the social justice warrior side of her is mainly due to her age and not knowing what's appropriate when pushing your opinions.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jan 13 2019, 05:56 AM
Post #5
is in hibernation
Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,161

I adore Zara but the whole ‘I hate men’ and ‘it doesn’t hurt men to hate them’ was really dishearting to read, as someone that’s suffered from depression and anxiety my whole life and with the male suicide rate being so high. sad.gif I’d never seen that Taylor thing before lol, I hadn’t missed much xx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:47 AM