BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3, Coming 2020!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Tombo
post Apr 24 2018, 05:53 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,543

So the third film is reportedly coming in 2020, the first two films are some of the best superhero films that have ever been made and it is one of my favourite parts of the MCU. I love the humour in them

We don’t really know much about the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe beyond the untitled Avengers 4, but we now have double-secret confirmation of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 release date. Last May, as Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was hitting theaters, writer/director James Gunn had already been confirmed to reprise his duties for Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3 and the filmmaker revealed in a heartfelt Facebook post that he’d be spending “the next three years” creating the third film in the Guardians franchise. That seemed to indicate the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 release date as sometime in 2020, and indeed while Marvel Studios hasn’t confirmed a specific date, Gunn took to Twitter over the weekend and confirmed once again that Guardians 3 will hit theaters in 2020:

http://collider.com/guardians-of-the-galax...ease-date-2020/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Mar 15 2019, 07:52 PM
Post #2
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

James Gunn has been reinstated as director!!! Yesssss, it’s back on - and continuing/endingn the way it was meant to.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Mar 15 2019, 08:13 PM
Post #3
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

YYYYYEEEESSSS heart.gif SO happy with this news.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:03 PM