BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What song from Fearless has been most improved on F(TV)?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
What song from Fearless has been most improved on F(TV)?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 9 2021, 11:56 PM
Post #1
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

Which song from the original edition on Fearless do you think has been the most improved on Fearless (Taylor's Version)?! Has any song really clicked with you in the new version? Is there a song you've been returning to lots?! Is it a slightly new production or Taylor's better vocals helping a song stand out to you more now? Or a song that's meaning has been enhanced through the context from either what's happened in her life since Fearless or the song's lyrical context through a maturer version looking back & reflecting on these teenage lyrics?

Dw this'll be the last poll for tonight kink.gif more will be coming tho! <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
...ready for it
post Apr 10 2021, 01:06 AM
Post #2
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 1,454

I love polls! I have to say Fifteen.

+Quote Post
London
post Apr 10 2021, 01:22 AM
Post #3
London Boy
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,053
   No Gallery Pics

I think Hey Stephan sounds great smile.gif

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 11 2021, 03:32 AM
Post #4
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

this is SO tough

the one I got rid of straight away:
The vocals are so much better but they aren't the standouts rn: White Horse, Forever & Always (Piano Version)
improved so much that I'm appreciating them way more after never being big fans of them: Untouchable, Today Was A Fairytale
definitely improved but have never been major faves so zero chance of winning this for me: The Way I Loved You, Jump Then Fall, Come In With The Rain, Superstar, The Other Side Of The Door

The Best Day hits so much harder after knowing everything Andrea's been through & is probs the hardest context wise, but on the other hand its probs my least improved vocal of the ones remaining so I'll leave it out here. The vocals on Fifteen & Change are probs the most improved on the entire album, the latter used to be lowkey unlistenable with *those* vocals. However neither are my absolute fave Taylor songs. Fearless still sounds fabulous.

I was always going to love Love Story, Forever & Always, You Belong With Me, Breathe & You're Not Sorry to death so it feels hard to say any of them are the most improved. They have all been perfectly done though! And I'm so glad Colbie returned for Breathe <3

So in the end I'm between Hey Stephen & Tell Me Why as both have been tracks I've always liked but never loved & thought I wouldn't return to the new versions much after 1st day, but both have probs gone from 8/10 to 9.5/10's now!! The latter is such a bop & sounds so much better with the fresh vocals & production, but the former has really remained etched in my mind & her vocal inflicts throughout the song are SO good. and the laugh too *.* So imma hand this win to Stephen x

thank you for coming to my unnecessarily long ted talk xx

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:19 AM