BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Series 12, Saturdays, 7pm ITV
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post 21st February 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 20,494

just saw the first episode of the new series and i'm so glad it's back on!

that's my saturday night's sorted for at least the next 5 or 6 weeks

all the usual features, undercover (which was brilliant), i won't say anything in case you're going to watch it, but it was funny

the super computer

ant versus dec

win the ads

just all the awsomeness from the last series

loved the game at the beginning with the school teacher.

cute and funny at the same time
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
April
post 21st February 2015, 09:05 PM
Post #2
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905

I'm not the biggest fan of Ant & Dec, but Saturday Night Takeaway is always a good bit of harmless Saturday fun tv.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 22nd February 2015, 11:02 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(April @ Feb 21 2015, 09:05 PM) *
I'm not the biggest fan of Ant & Dec, but Saturday Night Takeaway is always a good bit of harmless Saturday fun tv.

i watch anything with ant and dec in it and can never understand why people arn't their biggist fans

they are so funny and liven up any tv show

even i'm a celebrity, i can't see anyone else doing it- they break the show up, so it's not just watching celebrities in the jungle, but it's ant and dec being funny as well

maybe i hold that view because it's so hard to tickle my funny bone and ant and dec are the only ones who are really able to do it

they can just say a word and it's funny

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post 22nd February 2015, 11:16 AM
Post #4
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947

I loved this a few years ago but now I hate it sad.gif
Ant and Dec get on my nerves a lot now, I only like them on BGT

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 28th February 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

episode 2.

guest anouncers: mcbusted

features:

super computer

sing along live

i'm a celebrity get out of my ear

the end of the show show

win the ads

extras:

spin off game of the chase in part 1 called the disgrace

new game to win tickets to new york

defenetly a good episode this week.

i was impressed with i'm a celebrity get out of my ear, despite who they chose

no ant Versus deck this week, made the episode better

winners all around- the holiday to new york and the ads (when do people ever lose at the ads game anyway?)

end of the show show was a bit of a let down, but i apreciate it was diffrent

all in all a fun watch

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 1st March 2015, 08:22 PM
Post #6
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

I didn't watch last weeks but managed to catch most of last night's show!

Wasn't a big fan of the new game to win a holiday, bring back the giant piggy game laugh.gif The Richard Madeley part was good and I actually enjoyed the end of the show show, Bipolar Angel! I thought it was very clever and impressive.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 10th March 2015, 10:46 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

okay, okay, i hold my hands up and say i didn't get round to posting a review of the episode on saturday.

i didn't get round to actually watching it until sunday morning, and of course, i don't usually make a habbit of coming on here sundays, so forgot all about it

so

episode 3:

features were:

super computer

ant versus dec

win the ads

sing along live

i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!

the end of the show show

extras:

game in the first half

guest announcer: Rob Brydon

all in all, a good episode.

the first half saw ant and dec play a game where this lady was on stage, and celebrities were reading extracts from her book- and then afterwards she got a surprise of some sort. either a link to australia, a person in the studio, etc etc but it was related to her extract

it was a parody of 50 shades of gray. very amusing

the super computer was in southhampton this week, and someone won tickets to new york. next week, it is in gateshead.

jerimy kyle was the star of i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear. he was interviewing potential bodyguards. deffenetly not as funny as last weeks.

sister sledge took part in sing along live, with their song, we are family. i admit when they said sister sledge, i thought at first.. who are they. i've never heard of them!

but i've heard of the song. 2 out of 3 won money, as 1 of them said " oh i don't know the words". in front of everyone. and ant and dec said that's wrong, all sisters know the words!. and that cracked me up

in ant versus deck, they read the news, though as pointed out, how is some of what they said news. the last 4 winners of britain's got tallent, for example. or the 7 dwarfs from snow white

dec won. (yay!)

in win the ads, the lady won all the prizes. i can't help think that's fixed?. she only got 4 questions right in a minit, and then walked away with everything at the end

i've never seen anyone " lose the ads?"

the end of the show show was some magician, who was actually pretty good. he made ant and dec vannish, and then jerimy had to do the end link

highs:

ant versus dec (though i usually hate that)

win the ads

the game in part 1

Rob Brydon as guest announcer

lows:

i'm a celebrity was really not funny

nor was sing along live (because i wasn't so familiar with the song)

also i was annoyed because it said in the TV guide that little ant and deck were planning to meet take that, and that never happened. hope they are okay?. (little ant and deck, not take that)

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 14th March 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #8
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

here is, the long awaited (for me at least), review of episode 4 of ant and dec's saturday night takeaway

so, the features this week were:
super computer

little ant and dec

win the ads

win the lads (when they said it i thought they made a mistake on Live tv!)
the end of the show show
i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!. (even if it wasn't actually a proper one)

extras:

ticket to slide. (the new york game)

game in the first half

guest anouncer: antony cotton

tonights show started with a game where ant and dec made antony cotton believe he had been part of saturday night takeaway all week

he took part in a fake i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!. ant and dec made him believe he'd been hired to do a voice over for a new corination street game, but that wasn't the case. (it was actually quite funny). little ant and dec went to interview his mum, and he took part in win the ads and won the entire audience £50 takeaway vouchers to use at just eat

also in the show tonight, little ant and dec went to interview the cast of downton abby. (or rather, talk to lord grantham)

a couple proposed live on the show, and they also took part in ticket to slide

originally, they lost, but ant and dec said they should go anyway. (as said afterwards, it was the right thing to do)

their was also a new feature called win the lads. (yes, that's right, win the lads)

ant and dec are sent out to help people that write in to them, and this week, it was to help a lady called linda who wanted a conservatory, but couldn't get one because dave her husband was obsessed about his car.

so they did something involving the car which was really amusing.

linda also got a conservatory. ant and dec got her one

the super computer was in gateshead

in win the ads, the woman playing only got 2 questions right- then lost it all when she chose to play. (first time i've seen someone lose!)

in the end of the show show, it was a dancing thing. vincent and flavia... never heard of them.

highs:

little ant and dec, win the lads, no Ant v dec and super computer

lows:

could have done more with the antony cotton game, woman losing at win the ads. no undercover

+Quote this post
Jade
post 14th March 2015, 09:01 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Alone and wounded
Pronouns: She/her
User: 12,810

Super computer is in Milton Keynes shopping centre tomorrow and I was there today! laugh.gif Ever so slightly tempted.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 15th March 2015, 10:26 AM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jade @ Mar 14 2015, 09:01 PM) *
Super computer is in Milton Keynes shopping centre tomorrow and I was there today! laugh.gif Ever so slightly tempted.

it's always the way isn't it

you are their at a place either 1 day before or 1 day after something happens.

i don't think i'd want to go to new york (actually, i wouldn't!). i don't like the idea of flying.

but the super computer would be fun to try.

but then it's be careful what you wish for..

i don't want to go to new york, and if i actually won i'm not sure what i'd do.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 21st March 2015, 08:47 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

here it is!. (best part of the week for me!). my review of saturday night takeaway.

the features were:

super computer

ant v dec

sing along live

undercover

win the ads

the end of the show show. (should i stop calling that an actual feature?. hmmm thoughts please. )

extras were: a game in part 1. (because i can't think of a name for that feature anyway). it is diffrent each week anyway....

guest anouncer: neil patric harris. (who is he anyway?)

anyway the show started with this lady joanne on stage. the game was exactly like a courtroom.

judge Rinder (yes, that guy from that aweful afternoon courtroom show on ITV) was their reading out the cases and then joanne had to say guilty or not guilty for each one.

it was things she'd done like sending pictures of cats she found on the internet to the owner of the real cat, or stealing someone's bracelet, selling it to buy a pair of shoes... that kind of thing. it was okay, not as funny as last weeks

undercover featured steven Mulhern in a production of sleeping beauty, and ant and dec messing up every part of his performance

sing along live was with es club 7, they sang reach and it made me think back to when i always used to listen to that song. all 3 people won the money

the super computer was good, and next week it's the last chance to win tickets to new york. (i thought that was the end of the series, but thank goodness it isn't)

ant v dec was all about little ant and dec answering questions on big ant and dec. if they figured out the answers they gave, then they win. big star little star... that's what i'm trying to think of. (and i only watched that wednesday, took me a while to think what it was called).the winner was ant

the lady won win the ads, and the end of the show show was a singing thing

highs:

ant v dec

listening to es club. (i know, i'm sad!)

lady winning win the ads

super computer

lows:

never heard of the guest anouncer

undercover could have been better, i feel i waited weeks to see it and it wasn't what i expected

game in the first half was a little on the boring side. (and totally not as funny as the others this series)

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 30th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

so takeaway episode 6, (yes, i've not forgotten!)

features:

super computer

end of the show show

win the ads

ant versus dec

ticket to slide

the camera never lies

(see what i've done?. i've actually included everything as a feature this week!). no extras..

guest announcer, and i can't believe i'm actually admitting to this, Clare Balding. (i don't like her at all)

the show featured another saturday nnight full of entertainment, (or rather, lack of)

the game, the camera never lies, bored me sensless. they had this girl on- and ant and dec were showing her pictures with her and other celebrities. it wasn't even a game, but she still got a holiday at the end of it all

ant versus dec was all about them learning japanese and going in this fake supermarket to get what ever this other guy asked for. again, i'd have quite liked to punch the guy. he really overdid it all. but it was a draw.. and in the final round, ant and dec both have the same score

everyone won the tickets to new york, both the ticket to slide, and super computer. (which i really enjoyed!)

oh, and they also had 3 winners from videos sent in

the end of the show show was about ant and dec and professor green. that was rather entertaining too

Cheryl Fernandez-Versini was the latest victim of i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear.

at first i wondered who is she?

and then it dawned on me..

highs: win the ads (i actually got all the questions right in the 60 seconds!) and i don't even follow the news. wild guesses much?

super computer

end of the show show

lows:

all the rest

seriously, speaking as a fan of the show, i think this week's episode was far from standard.

next week it's the last in the series, and i really don't know what it's going to be like.

their's no ticket to slide or super computer (since the new york winners would have all ready left)

the only 2 things for sure is win the ads and end of the show show- and after that episode, i am wondering if it's going to be renewed for a new series.

i know they are heading to america to film a US version, so if that takes off, it could be the end of saturday night takeaway as we know it...

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 6th April 2015, 10:25 AM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

i'll start with the happy news.

their is going to be a new series next year!. yay!. (i was so worried their wouldn't be)

and now, my final review of the show. (what am i going to do without my ant and dec fix?. aaaaaaa!)

really, i am fairly depressed about the fact that next saturday night, their's no takeaway. i will probably search on youtube for some old episodes or something..

so the features this week were:

ant versus dec

little ant and dec

sing along live

win the ads

end of the show show

game in part 1

guest anouncer: Olivia Colman

the show started this week with a woman who was unaware that she was in all the series. ant and dec kept showing her clips of her and her family in various parts of the show

they then showed her family in new york, and flew her out too be reunited with them

in the second part, ant and dec went to new york and booked all the winners on a tour of the city (but got the tour guide to say what ever they wanted!). it was funny, especially when they had to shout hotdog when ever they saw a hotdog stand, and the part where they were stopped by the police was sort of funny

ant versus dec was a special episode of the chase where both ant and dec had 3 people on their team, and also a chaser (anne and shaun took part)

ant was the winner of the contest this year

little ant and dec met wayne rooney, and in i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear, Louis walsh took part in a special live version of it.

the girl who played win the adds won everything. (including takeaways for a year every week from hungry house!). mmm, now that's the sort of thing i'd like to win myself!.

the end of the show show was a musical thing
oh, and i almost forgot..

all 3 people won money in sing along live (they sang mambo number 5)
highs:

win the ads

sing along live

ant versus dec. (i love the chase), and even though i'd have liked dec to win, it was still good

the part in new york with the tour guide

little ant and dec

lows:

part 1

end of the show show

overall thoughts:

awsome series.

i think they did eventually save the best until last (even though before i did have my doubts about it)

undercover was brilliant this series, and so was i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!

can't wait for the new series (and yes, with any luck i'll be here giving my opinions on it every saturday night)

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 11th April 2015, 12:52 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

Pretty sure the Ant vs Dec was pre-decided & made to look extremely close, there's no way Shaun Wallace would get a maths question that easy wrong.

Also just a random observation all 7 of Win The Ads contestants were women!

This post has been edited by Dobbo: 11th April 2015, 12:53 PM

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post 12th April 2015, 11:06 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(Dobbo @ Apr 11 2015, 01:52 PM) *
Pretty sure the Ant vs Dec was pre-decided & made to look extremely close, there's no way Shaun Wallace would get a maths question that easy wrong.

Also just a random observation all 7 of Win The Ads contestants were women!

i agree with you about the ant versus dec.

and to this day i'll never quite understand how ant won it overall

they have to be fixed each week.

actually 1 thing that annoyed me is the week the married couple went on the ticket to slide game, they lost, and they sent them to new york anyway

now i don't think that's right.

if ant and dec started doing that to everyone.. saying well, you did really really well, so what ever, we're going to send you to new york, what would be the point of the game.

they lost. end of story.

i never noticed that about win the ads, but you're right!. all the win the ads contestants were female.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 02:44 AM