BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> P!nk shares a heartbreaking throwback message about her past
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post 14th January 2019, 03:29 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590

Fans rally round P!nk after she shares heartbreaking throwback about her past

P!nk is known for her decades of fantastic music, including, 'Get The Party Started', 'U + Ur Hand', and more recently, 'Beautiful Trauma' and 'A Million Dreams', however she has recently posted a throwback photo of herself with a heartbreaking caption.
The pop star's photo shows her with her trademark pink hair and a matching bright pink leather jacket, captioned, 'Look at her. She’s young but a thousand years old. She’s surrounded but completely alone. I could be her mother, the way I feel tenderness and excruciating worry about her. Only problem is, She’s me. Or she was. I miss her a little. -conflicted'. [sic]

On reading her heartbreaking caption, fans have been rallying around the singer with messages of support. In just a few hours, P!nk's photo has received over 200,000 likes, including one from Girls Aloud star Kimberley Walsh, and nearly 2000 comments.
One fan said, 'Ur the coolest 💕💕', [sic] with another saying, '@pink you are an: amazing, strong, inspiration to all of us smile.gif'. One more fan commented, 'Love your thoughts and words💜makes perfect sense'.

Link
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Riser
post 15th January 2019, 12:40 AM
Post #2
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534

I saw that earlier and should've realized it was originally your post!! ohmy.gif

I can see why she's feeling that way about her younger self and seeing it from a motherly aspect now. After all this picture was from half her life ago now!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 10:57 PM