BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Britney: "I'll be doing music for the next ten years!", (At least)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tyler
post 28th September 2014, 04:32 PM
Post #1
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67

Britney ain't going nowhere!

In an interview with Germany's Bild, Britney opens about recording hits for another decade, the dark times in her past and and what she looks forward to in the future.

The interview's originally posted in German, so here's the translation at its best:

Bild: What do you like to do: music or fashion?

Britney: "Music. But I'm addicted to shopping, and I buy so I'd better commit me in a rehab, so I am not exaggerating when I say that."

Bild: Do you regret anything from your past?

Britney: "I feel good, despite what happened. I have 33 years, have two wonderful children. Now I'm more aware of my actions and decisions. Compared with the past, I have become more cautious."

Bild: You look at photo albums from when you were a kid?

Britney: "Sometimes. My mother keeps an album of photos from when I was a child."

Bild: How do you explain your profession to your children?

Britney: "I explain that mommy is a singer. A pop star who wants to entertain people and make them happy. If my kids feel will also do something more forward, they should do this. I would recommend them to become doctors or lawyers, since I can not recommend my work.'s a very difficult job, full of bad guys. If you want to follow this line, you have to be a very confident and strong-willed person."

Bild: How long do you still want to stay in the music world?

Britney: "I give myself another 10 years. Soon I will have more children and get married. Till now, I have not found the right guy. But everything happens for a reason and that's a good thing. But I do not regret anything."

Thanks to Breatheheavy for the translation!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 28th September 2014, 04:39 PM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007
Interesting to hear her talk about what she wants her children to do, given she's gone through SO MUCH in her own profession and knows the dangers.

And just seeing the title of this thread made me a lot happier than i thought it would lol. It seems i am really not ready for her to give it up yet, so i'm happy to hear she has life in her still sob.gif

+Quote this post
Tyler
post 28th September 2014, 08:05 PM
Post #3
Group icon
If people hate you, don’t hate them.
User: 67
I don't think she will ever officially RETIRE. But, just have longer spaces in between albums.

Though, I don't think she will still be trying to do so pop anthems at almost 60...

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 11:02 AM