BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway 2016, return of ant and dec, it can only mean 1 thing..
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Mar 12 2016, 09:26 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Wish they showed more of Little Ant & Dec, they've always been my favourite both the old ones and the new ones!

Shame about Win the Ads, although Ant & Dec were heavily suggesting she should change her answer. tongue.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Mar 13 2016, 10:42 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 20,494
QUOTE(Rabbit Heart @ Mar 12 2016, 09:26 PM) *
Wish they showed more of Little Ant & Dec, they've always been my favourite both the old ones and the new ones!

Shame about Win the Ads, although Ant & Dec were heavily suggesting she should change her answer. tongue.gif

have you noticed something?

in each series of takeaway, in the win the ads segment, only 1 person ever loses the ads

surely that's planned.

and i do agree about little ant and dec. they are so cute.

i remember in the older days of takeaway they would be on every (every) week.

i wish they'd bring back the phone in segment. they probably won't, but you can dream, right?

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 14 2016, 08:15 PM
Post #23
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Or even back although due to the phone scandal they won't. 'Grab The Ads'.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Mar 19 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
takeaway week 5:

guest announcer: hugh jackman

features were:

secret sofas/ cabins on the cruise
best seats in the house
ant v dec

who shot simon cowell?

i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!

win the ads

end of the show show

so, the show started a little diffrently tonight (mainly because it started at 10 past 7, not 7)

they had a little backstage thing before the titles (glad it's back), and then hugh jackman introduced the show, and what was coming up.

their was no audience surprise, which was weird (along with win the ads, it's a regular feature)

in sted, they went live to a lady at home who was a victim of last week's win the ads... they chose someone to play, and she thought it was her, but it wasn't.

so they made it up and gave her a cabin on the cruise.

i should probably point out that, i honestly thought this week's win the ads was going to be like the olden days as they said

" as usual, 1 member of this studio audience will win the ads from 1 of ITV'S biggist shows"

i honestly thought they were going back to the old format.... but know. they wern't
they then gave away more cabins on the cruise by playing the game they played last week, " read my lips", where all 3 of the contestants got a place on the cruise.

let me move on to i'm a celebrity, get out of my ear!

the stars were peter crouch and abbey clancy, and they were planning a children's party.

very, very funny. especially the hide and seek part

in ant v dec, it was a game of family fortunes- where all the stars of this episode of takeaway were involved.

it was ant who won, making it 2- 1 to dec.

who shot simon cowell?. was funny, and this week had keith lemmon in it.
as for secret sofas, a man called adam won the place in the best seats in the house next week.

win the ads wasn't much of a success.. they did choose a man to play for once, he got 4 questions right, gambled and lost the lot (so the second time this series they've lost!)

the end of the show show was a musical performance by the casts of motown the musical (that exists?), and mama mia.
highlights:

all of it

honestly, it's probably been the best episode of the series for me. so what if they didn't win the ads, it's the best bit regardless

2 weeks left...

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Mar 19 2016, 09:17 PM
Post #25
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
i honestly thought they were going back to the old format.... but know. they wern't
they then gave away more cabins on the cruise by playing the game they played last week, " read my lips", where all 3 of the contestants got a place on the cruise.

Slay my Cousin who was one of them people tbh cheer.gif

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Mar 21 2016, 06:51 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
i should probably let people know...

this saturday, ant and dec are on at 6 (and not the usual time of 7) because of the football

now none of you have an excuse to miss it

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Mar 24 2016, 05:43 PM
Post #27
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
Bit put off at the beginning of the episode due to the audience doing some 'Ooh ooh' chant.

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Mar 26 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #28
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
I'm positive that sofa is in Aberdeen OMG

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Mar 26 2016, 07:28 PM
Post #29
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Not sure I entirely got the point of the wedding at the end.

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Mar 26 2016, 08:01 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
and now it's time to review takeaway (which almost didn't happen) literally
bit of a mental health emergency.. i'll leave it at that

but we have a review, and here goes:

guest announcer: mark Hamill

the features were:

secret sofa/ cabins on the cruise

ant v dec

sing along live

who shot simon cowell?

the middle of the show show (i'll explain!)

win the ads
audience surprise

well the show tonight was pretty good.

it started out by introducing sam and michelle, some people who were going to be married at the end of the show.

they also said that they wern't live at this point, it was their confession! (who ever thought ant and dec would ever need to confess anything!)

they showed the locations for the secret sofas (1 in each part of the UK), and said that who ever showed up their by 10 to 7 had a chance of winning a cabin on the cruise.

anastasia was the latest singer in sing along live, she sang i'm out of love.

i don't mind anastasia. but seriously?. that song?. left outside alone would have probably been better.

they all won the money.

the happiest minit was good, they called out names of people who had won a cabin on the cruise, and then those people left the studio for southhampton (yep, they actually had a coach outside!)

ant v dec... it was a motorbike thing, a race around the ITV building. dec won (go dec!)

who shot simon cowell was good, and next week we can finally find out who did it (i don't even have my thoughts). i've no idea!)

the middle of the show show was some rubbish billy eliot performance, but it did have little ant and dec in (and they are so cute!)

then they revealed the locations of the sofas, and gave away the final 4 places on the cruise

the lady in win the ads won everything (in fact she was extremely confident with her answers)

then, sam and michelle got married. however, during the marage, ant and dec revealed stories about their family members (like they'd usually do in an audience surprise)

so

the he highlights

ant and dec announcing a new series (looks like the contract will be renewed!)

win the ads

cabins on the cruise (it was so good to see so many people win)

having mark as guest announcer (legend!)

who shot simon cowell?

sing along live

low bits... all the rest!

next week, ant and dec will be broadcasting their entire show live from the ship (and it's at the usual time of 7 pm)

it will be interesting to see who guest announcer is, and what happens during where win the ads should be (unless someone on the cruise gets to win). i don't see it happening though, they have a cruise.. that's enough for anyone.

next week is also the last in the series (awwww!), but don't worry... if all goes well, i'll be back in 2017 reviewing the show (maybe on the new site by then)

until then, i'll see you around in the lounge area of the site

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Mar 26 2016, 08:16 PM
Post #31
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Hope you're okay bipolar angel! heart.gif I agree that I was expecting Left Outside Alone for Anastasia.

I'm looking forward to next week's edition, it'll be very interesting to see how it will work on a cruise! Remember to stay around in the UK TV forum as well as the Lounge bipolar angel kink.gif

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Mar 27 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
QUOTE(Froot. @ Mar 26 2016, 09:16 PM) *
Hope you're okay bipolar angel! heart.gif I agree that I was expecting Left Outside Alone for Anastasia.

I'm looking forward to next week's edition, it'll be very interesting to see how it will work on a cruise! Remember to stay around in the UK TV forum as well as the Lounge bipolar angel kink.gif

i'm okay (or as well as i can be) given the summer weather

i'll spare you the gory details of what happened, but needless to say i nearly missed ant and dec, and confession time- i actually missed about the first 10 minits of it, but because of the review, had someone tell me what i missed so i didn't miss anything out.

not sure what i feel about next week's show. i mean it's great it's from a cruise and it will be interesting how it works, but it's also the last one of the series (and i get so emotional!)

i'll probably vanish in to a pool of tears while i'm watching it (i do that for all shows when they end, even if i don't like the show)

but i know it's going to be back. i'm confident i'll be here on buzjack next year reviewing the show

i'm all ready getting withdrawal and it's not even finished

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Apr 2 2016, 08:04 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
final review of the series:

guest announcer- jimmy nezbit (think lucky man)

features

audience surprise

ant v dec

win the ads

who shot simon cowell?

sing along live
little ant and dec
end of the show show

well tonights show started off with a small performance by Katherine Jenkins which wasn't too bad. it was very short though

then ant and dec said hello to everyone on the cruise, in the diffrent sections of the ship (including the captain)

the audience surprise.. it was a couple who thought they were on their first holiday alone without their kids, but actually, they were with them all along- and they just showed clips of them doing certain stuff to try and make their cruise special.

at the end, all the family were reunited, and the couple won a holiday (which ant and dec promised, just them. no kids!).

Peter Andre was the star of sing along live, and if you've not guessed, he sang mysterious girl

3 people on the cruise were chosen to play, and 2 won the money

little ant and dec went to learn tennis with andy Murray.

in ant v dec, they had to face the cube- and dec won the series

their were 3 games in total.

time freeze was probably the best- you had to press your buzzer when you thought 30 seconds were up.

i liked that game because it reminded me of something we used to do at school where in sted of 30 seconds, we had to put our hands up when we thought a minit was up.

Pudsey the dog shot simon cowell (not the most obvious choice)

in a twist to win the ads, all the questions had a nautical theme (so nothing from the news), and the man chosen to play lost

the end of the show show was a musical spectacular. it was amazing. they managed to summarize the entire series in a song. they then thanked everyone and said they would return next weekend for britain's got tallent

highlights:

end of the show show

win the ads (even if it was just for a diffrent question theme)

little ant and dec

the guest announcer (think he's cool)

who shot simon cowell

ant v dec (i've always loved the cube)

low parts: all the rest

and that just about does it for another year

they keep talking about the next series, so my hopes are high

hope i'll be here reviewing it, too

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Apr 2 2016, 08:22 PM
Post #34
Group icon
🙄
Amazing!

So who shot Simon ?

+Quote this post
T83:Y96
post Apr 2 2016, 08:51 PM
Post #35
Group icon
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
User: 21,319
QUOTE(smh funny @ Apr 2 2016, 08:22 PM) *
Amazing!

So who shot Simon ?

Pudsey.

This post has been edited by Taylor Jago: Apr 2 2016, 09:01 PM

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Apr 3 2016, 10:58 AM
Post #36
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Worked a lot better than I expected on board the ship, impressive how little technical difficulties there were!

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Apr 3 2016, 03:00 PM
Post #37
Group icon
🙄
I'm going to miss your reviews

+Quote this post
bipolar angel
post Apr 3 2016, 05:05 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
QUOTE(LeeWallace @ Apr 3 2016, 04:00 PM) *
I'm going to miss your reviews

me too.

sad.gif

but we can still talk about it

*wishes ant and dec had their own forum*

i could do a voting thread to find the best feature of takeaway

+Quote this post
-0-0
post Apr 3 2016, 05:17 PM
Post #39
Group icon
🙄
QUOTE(bipolar angel @ Apr 3 2016, 06:05 PM) *
me too.

sad.gif

but we can still talk about it

*wishes ant and dec had their own forum*

i could do a voting thread to find the best feature of takeaway

In all seriousness, I loved coming in here on Saturday's following Ant & Dec just to see if your opinions matched and thankfully they usually did <3

We still have them for BGT and whatever is next for their presenting so we can always discuss BGT when it starts again cheer.gif

+Quote this post
UltraCruelSummer
post Apr 3 2016, 06:44 PM
Post #40
Group icon
It's a cruel summer.
User: 20,947
First time I've watched this in years and thoroughly enjoyed it a lot more than I expected! I'd say my favourite parts were the Who Shot Simon Cowell (The Olly part was so funny and I definitely didn't think it was going to be Pudsey) and I also enjoyed the Audience Surprise part!

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:21 AM