BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The X Factor: The Band, Dec 2019 | ITV (+axed All Stars talk)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ThePoguesmith
post Nov 22 2019, 08:40 PM
Post #201
They've had the very Tunnocks, Mary
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,208
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jordan Lee @ Nov 20 2019, 12:27 PM) *
This being on through the week could mean slightly better ratings? I think Celeb could be doing better if they had that on a week day too.

But just four episodes means were really not gonna get to know any of them and its gonna feel so rushed. Simon needs a better team tbh like he must be surrounded by yes people who are scared of disagreeing incase they get the boot he needs someone to be like Stop cool.gif

Well if that Digital Spy thread is correct then he's already got the right woman for that role...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Nov 26 2019, 11:19 PM
Post #202
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

The judges are literally just Nicole and Simon, I'm HOWLING that even Louis cba rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Jack
post Nov 26 2019, 11:25 PM
Post #203
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

I'm kind of intrigued by just how bad this will actually end up being, they might as well go all out and have it be a complete parody of itself at this stage.

+Quote Post
Cody Snomberry
post Nov 27 2019, 07:32 AM
Post #204
thank you merry christmas
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Liаm @ Nov 19 2019, 04:27 PM) *
Jesus christ, if that's the level of "All Star" we were being treated to they can postpone indefinitely!!
well who do you think you're expecting? Normani?

i'd say emblem3 is in that mid-tier section in terms of post x-factor success, like around the same level as louisa. they have a fanbase, it's just not as vocal as it was 5-ish years ago

+Quote Post
December Dong
post Nov 27 2019, 11:51 AM
Post #205
Halloween's here!
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

This is such a heated mess!!

+Quote Post
Feel_The_Fever
post Nov 27 2019, 01:11 PM
Post #206
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jack @ Nov 26 2019, 11:25 PM) *
I'm kind of intrigued by just how bad this will actually end up being, they might as well go all out and have it be a complete parody of itself at this stage.

It's done that already, Simon saving vinnie Jones saying how great he is summed up how bad this show has become.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Nov 27 2019, 05:30 PM
Post #207
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

QUOTE(Jack @ Nov 26 2019, 11:25 PM) *

Yeah me too, I mean yeah it's got bad enough with Celebrity but at least we've had Megan, V5, Victoria, Kevin, who have taken it seriously, as well as Jenny who it's been lovely to see grow in confidence and enjoy it. Plus as much as it's been a total mess and a joke thanks to acts like Vinnie and Martin even being there let alone lasting so long, they had the right idea in theory with a number of the contestants, it's just the voting and results were a shambles and it just careened off course to the point of being a joke off of that laugh.gif

The fact they've rushed this out just to spite Little Mix, even Louis can't be arsed, there's only 4 episodes, it makes me wonder how much worse it'll get to the point where I'm actually curious enough to check it out.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2019 - 07:23 PM