BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
50 Pages V  « < 48 49 50  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> EastEnders
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Long Dong Silver
post 12th February 2015, 09:50 PM
Post #981
Group icon
Buffy/Charmed
User: 18,639

I might bet on Whitney or Cindy.

Howeviarrr I saw a reaaally good theory on Digital Spy that there's FOUR people involved - four marks on her fyace in the trailer and four bangs of the gate.

Said something like Lucy gets mugged by Jay and Ben after having that fight with Max and banging her head. She goes home and has a fight with Bobby/ Cindy/ Peter and gets whacked lightly, but just like Emma the injury she got earlier, from Hax, is what kills her. However one of the Beale children, maybe hitting her with a music box etc, thinks that they did it - they tell Jane. Jane tells Max. Max gets help from Abby - hence her craziness after - and the three of them move the body from the Beale house. Meanwhile Ben and Jay bury her belongings which they stole after finding her dead as they knew that would point finger of suspicion at that. Max and Abby clean the car lot as they know her blood there would point the finger at them. Meanwhile Whitney deletes the suspicious messages again to avoid being blamed for it.

But I like those odds on Whitney ...
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
April
post 12th February 2015, 10:13 PM
Post #982
Group icon
changed the game with that digital drop
User: 11,905

The 30th Anniversary is almost upon us and we've conveniently reached 50 pages! biggrin.gif

Please continue any EastEnders related discussion here.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 48 49 50
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 12:27 PM