BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ricki-Lee - Dance In The Rain, 4th album | including 'Happy Ever After' and 'Mirage'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Nov 19 2014, 04:38 PM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

01 Dance In The Rain
02 Happy Ever After
03 All We Need Is Love
04 In The Mood
05 Giddyup
06 Criminal
07 Night Vision
08 Only You
09 Until We Drop
10 Diva
11 Runaway
12 Catch Me If You Can
13 Mirage
14 You

Ricki-Lee's fourth album, and first since 2012's Fear & Freedom, was released last month and contains the singles All We Need Is Love (ARIA chart #39), Happy Ever After (ARIA chart #64), Giddyup and Mirage, plus the promo single In The Mood (ARIA chart #94). This era's floppage is such a shame given the last album had two platinum singles sad.gif

Every year seems to throw up a random pop album that hits me in a big way but does nothing WW, this is definitely it this year <3 If anyone actually cares, this is killer. Everyone probably loves her BJSC winner Raining Diamonds, so this is worth checking out kink.gif Highlights are Mirage (absolutely stunning Leona-esque ballad, the current single), Happy Ever After (mid-tempo ballad), Criminal (a Rihanna-esque reggae pop jam), In The Mood (sounds like Jessie J's Domino/It's My Party with a nicer voice behind it) and Giddyup (slutty sex jam). ESPECIALLY MIRAGE.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Red Blooded Man
post Nov 20 2014, 01:55 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 822
   No Gallery Pics

I don't even know she released anything!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:50 PM