BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Mindhunter • Season 2, Netflix | David Fincher & Charlize Theron producing
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Oct 22 2017, 09:32 AM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

Netflix's new series is produced and directed by film legend David Fincher (Seven, Fight Club, Gone Girl) who was also involved in House of Cards! It is also produced by actress Charlize Theron (Snow White and the Huntsman, Mad Max: Fury Road) as well as starring Jonathan Groff, Holt McCallany and Anna Torv.

Set in 1977 — in the early days of criminal psychology and criminal profiling at the Federal Bureau of Investigation — Mindhunter revolves around FBI agents Holden Ford (Jonathan Groff) and Bill Tench (Holt McCallany), who interview imprisoned serial killers in order to understand how such criminals think and apply this knowledge to solving ongoing cases.

It has received a lot of great reviews from critics and viewers alike so really excited to watch this, especially because of David Fincher's involvement!

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
lotita
post Oct 22 2017, 10:43 AM
Post #2
Group icon
feminist icon
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,777
I really need to give this a go ohmy.gif

+Quote this post
Jαsє
post Oct 23 2017, 01:00 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 14,043
I jumped on board as soon as I saw Fincher's name. Watched the first 3 episodes - great stuff! It's very wordy and there's a lot to take in but it's fascinating and really well acted.

This post has been edited by jase.: Oct 23 2017, 01:01 PM

+Quote this post
Rooney
post Oct 28 2017, 08:45 PM
Post #4
Group icon
WINTER IS COMING
User: 88
Been told this is a real marmite show - either you love it or you really cannot get in to it.

It's next on my list of Netflix shows to watch, Season 2 of Stranger Things first tho!

+Quote this post
Botchia
post Nov 5 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
This on my watchlist, really hyped to watch it!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Dec 10 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #6
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Seen the first three episodes so far and I'm really enjoying it! I was really intrigued by the concept but when I heard it was a love/hate thing and that it features a looot of talking, I thought it would be something I wouldn't get the hype for (soz but still don't get most of the hype for Breaking Bad aside from the final season or so).

I really am finding myself gripped by it though and it's one of the most interesting and intriguing shows I've watched in a while. Like Line of Duty, the interview scenes are so engaging and really well written. The person who plays Ed Kemper is brilliant and I would go as far to say he's a really great character if he wasn't actually a real person! kink.gif

It has also been renewed for a second season!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Dec 22 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #7
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Loved the series, so so engaging and fascinating! Loved the development of the main characters, especially how the investigations are affecting them which led up to an amazing closing scene. Very much looking forward to Season 2!

My only snag is that I don’t get why they spent the entire season teasing that pre-titles guy only for him to not even be featured in the final episode aside from yet another small scene. I mean I’m presuming he’ll be in Season 2 but don’t spend one season teasing something that’s going to be in the next!!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Aug 22 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #8
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
Season 2 was FINALLY released last week. I've been catching up on the final season of OITNB so not had a chance to watch yet but really looking forward to it. The first season was one of my favourite shows of the past few years, and certainly one of the best Netflix originals. I hope the quality keeps up.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:19 PM