BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> PARTYNEXTDOOR - PARTYMOBILE, Out Now
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Gerald
post 13th April 2020, 10:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Why don’t you say so?
User: 9,721

PARTYNEXTDOOR known for writing hits for Drake and Rihanna, released his third studio album PARTYMOBILE on March 27.

Took a listen to PARTYMOBILE today and I really liked it. The album is very vibey, moody and his vocals are really good on the record.

My highlights from the album are; Eye On It, Believe It, Turn Up, Savage Anthem and Loyal

Overall, it is a great R&B album. What do y'all think of the album and PARTYNEXTDOOR in general?

Let's discuss.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 16th April 2020, 11:01 AM
Post #2
Group icon
User: 13,007

Given this my first listen through and I really like it too. I only know him through his features, all of which are amazing: Run Up, Preach and Still Got Time <3 but it's nice to hear a whole record from him. I think he's got a few singles with potential if he keeps the era going after Believe It!

+Quote this post
Gerald
post 16th April 2020, 02:46 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Why don’t you say so?
User: 9,721

QUOTE(Hauspital* @ Apr 16 2020, 12:01 PM) *
Given this my first listen through and I really like it too. I only know him through his features, all of which are amazing: Run Up, Preach and Still Got Time <3 but it's nice to hear a whole record from him. I think he's got a few singles with potential if he keeps the era going after Believe It!

Really glad you liked it. I feel like he is such an underrated artist. I have been a fan of his since he released Recognize. I really want him to breakthrough like Drake did.

If he releases another single from PARTYMOBILE, it has to be Eye On It.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 02:04 PM