BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
50 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> WWE buzzchat II, Discuss the latest WWE, Raw, Smackdown, ME action & news!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Roba.
post 22nd August 2013, 01:00 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804

Next upcoming PPV, Battleground on July 20th.

This post has been edited by Rob S: 8th July 2014, 02:20 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 22nd August 2013, 10:27 AM
Post #2
Group icon
Rob aah

Primo and Epico have apparently been repackaged as Los Metadores and will be re debuting in a few weeks.

Something tells me this is triple H's involvement with the tag team division.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 22nd August 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Definitely! Loving the vision that Trips seems to be having atm. He seems to know what he wants with the company and tbh, I really believe he won't be scared to turn Cena heel if he wants to!

I'm presuming, this Daniel Bryan involvement at the moment is all going to build up to Trips, Orton & The Shield vs. D-Bry, Kane & The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series? With Vince screwing Trips over and starting their "feud" for Wrestlemania?

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 22nd August 2013, 03:30 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Rob aah

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Aug 22 2013, 04:15 PM) *
Definitely! Loving the vision that Trips seems to be having atm. He seems to know what he wants with the company and tbh, I really believe he won't the cared to turn Cena heel if he wants to!

I'm presuming, this Daniel Bryan involvement at the moment is all going to build up to Trips, Orton & The Shield vs. D-Bry, Kane & The Wyatt Family at Survivor Series? With Vince screwing Trips over and starting their "feud" for Wrestlemania?

Yeah someone mentioned on another forum that Vince seemed unsure about the whole thing on Raw. He wasn't particularly smiling with hunter and Orton so I guess Vince will turn back to a face again. I also don't see the Wyatt Family turning face this soon after their debut, it will mess up their gimmick.

I see Shield turning face in the end. I may be wrong but I dunno out of the two groups I feel they'll turn.

+Quote this post
Abdul Fareek
post 22nd August 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #5
Group icon
2014 Buzzjack Waste Of Sperm Champion
User: 16,230

Isn't the WWE 24/7 thread going to get closed?

The Wyatt family will never turn face i think. They are probably the most evil group/wrestlers in the company atm and they really look like serial killers as well with their long unkempt beards.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 24th August 2013, 08:21 PM
Post #6
Group icon

Not gonna make a topic for 'Night of Champions' (I think the big 4 PPV's are only the ones worth creating new topics for tbh). But here is the current, RUMOURED (i.e. not confirmed) setlist:

Source: The Wrestling Observer

Below is the rumored card for next month’s WWE Night of Champions PPV event. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title was confirmed last night on SmackDown:

* Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Title. This bout was confirmed on last night’s edition of Smackdown.

* Rob Van Dam with Ricardo Rodriguez vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Title

* Big Show and Mark Henry vs. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns for the Tag Team Titles

* CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental Title

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Dean Ambrose for the United States Title

* One of the Total Divas vs. AJ Lee for the Divas Title

* The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper

For the divas title, I don't want ANYONE but Natalya!

+Quote this post
zechhh
post 25th August 2013, 06:33 AM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 9,062

Sounds good. Especially the US title match.

+Quote this post
Abdul Fareek
post 25th August 2013, 02:35 PM
Post #8
Group icon

It's disapointing to see the challenger for the IC championship dropping to the mid card possibly.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Post #9
Group icon

I think it's a good move tbh. It's about time they were bringing some much needed attention to those belts. I remember when it was a huge deal to win the IC/European/Hardcore/Light Heavyweight championships. I can only imagine this is Trips' choice as CEO or whatever it is.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 25th August 2013, 03:19 PM
Post #10
Group icon

http://wapc.mlb.com/cutfour/2013/08/24/582...r-miami-marlins

LMAO.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 25th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Rob aah

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Aug 25 2013, 04:19 PM) *

SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 26th August 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Rob aah

Anyone watching Raw live tonight. I can't wait to see what happens next with Orton & Bryan etc.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 26th August 2013, 11:14 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Rob aah

Ted Dibiase has left the WWE to concentrate on other goals and being a dad.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 27th August 2013, 02:03 AM
Post #14
Group icon

Apparently (I'm not watching until sometime later in the week) AJ just gave one of the best diva promos, in absolutely ages! I'm very excited to see that! wub.gif One comment said "AJ just buried every diva in the locker room without even mentioning their names!" (or words to that effect).

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 27th August 2013, 02:21 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Rob aah

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Aug 27 2013, 03:03 AM) *
Apparently (I'm not watching until sometime later in the week) AJ just gave one of the best diva promos, in absolutely ages! I'm very excited to see that! wub.gif One comment said "AJ just buried every diva in the locker room without even mentioning their names!" (or words to that effect).

Yep it was excellent the way she talked down to every diva.

Bryan's painting yes on Ortons car as a gift from hunter was hilarious too.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 27th August 2013, 12:43 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Rob aah

Miz V Fadango seems certain to be added I think.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 27th August 2013, 02:42 PM
Post #17
Group icon

Ugh. Well done to everyone who's involved with this Trips/Orton/Shield/Bryan corporation storyline! It's properly making me hate The Shield as well as Orton and Trips LMAO. I feel like I'm my 12 year old self again and loving the babyface etc.. laugh.gif Really, BRILLIANT stuff. Also the Wyatt family are crap. Really don't see the fuss surrounding them! The Shield crap all over them.

I was really routing for Big Show to KO Punch Trips & Orton and then get Henry (I am AGOG at myself that I wanted Henry to do something!) to attack Shield and push their "Tag Team Championship" along. Eek. Next Monday's RAW is going to be great I think.

Also, the hype around AJ's promo was definitely lived up to! She was fantastic! I can only hope it's Natalya who's getting the push, but I think it's going to be one of the Bellas.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 27th August 2013, 03:59 PM
Post #18
Group icon
Rob aah

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Aug 27 2013, 03:42 PM) *
Ugh. Well done to everyone who's involved with this Trips/Orton/Shield/Bryan corporation storyline! It's properly making me hate The Shield as well as Orton and Trips LMAO. I feel like I'm my 12 year old self again and loving the babyface etc.. laugh.gif Really, BRILLIANT stuff. Also the Wyatt family are crap. Really don't see the fuss surrounding them! The Shield crap all over them.

I was really routing for Big Show to KO Punch Trips & Orton and then get Henry (I am AGOG at myself that I wanted Henry to do something!) to attack Shield and push their "Tag Team Championship" along. Eek. Next Monday's RAW is going to be great I think.

Also, the hype around AJ's promo was definitely lived up to! She was fantastic! I can only hope it's Natalya who's getting the push, but I think it's going to be one of the Bellas.

RAW is getting very good as of late. I don't know why but I feel so sorry for Bryan, it feels like a victimizing storyline eventhough Hunter has loads of respect for Bryan anyway but I can't help but feel sorry for Daniel. It's a bit stupid getting the whole roster out too.
I can't help but feel the shield will turn face or at least one of them leaves despite the fact they've been a fantastic group. Seth Rollins perhaps as he's so talented you could see it in his match against Bryan.

You can just tell Orton is overjoyed at being bad again, his smirks laugh.gif

The Wyatts are very overrated. They really are extremely boring except for Bray laugh.gif

AJ V Natalya Vs Layla will be awesome and even throw Kaitlyn into the mix will be fab too.

This post has been edited by Rob!: 27th August 2013, 03:59 PM

+Quote this post
Abdul Fareek
post 27th August 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #19
Group icon

Great promo from AJ Lee!

Also a chance to enjoy CM Punk's legendary promo from 2011.

+Quote this post
Roba.
post 27th August 2013, 08:14 PM
Post #20
Group icon
Rob aah

That promo by AJ was excellent once again.

This post has been edited by Daniel Bryan: 27th August 2013, 08:42 PM

+Quote this post

50 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 11:56 PM